Richard Nelson LLP Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Richard Nelson LLP Reviews

mariedancer@richardnelsonllp.co.uk

Tell us how Richard Nelson LLP made you happy
Able to assist in giving legal advice
Kept up to date with everything. Very detailed responses.
When I first contacted Richard Nelson LLP I was not entirely sure about the legal assistance I required for my situation. However, a few short questions from the reception/administrator put me in touch with Richard Etherington. Richard was not only knowledgeable about the issue I was facing but also provided me with the confidence of his expertise that I physically and mentally became more at ease. Richard, along with paralegal Lily Nutbrown, conducted themselves with superb professionalism with my case and communicating with me throughout this ordeal. If only ALL professional legal people would be like this! Thank you Richard E. and Lily N. for making a difficult situation easier to deal with and with the right legal outcome.
Genuine and professional service provided by Lauren Greenhalgh. Can’t thank her enough for the matrimonial and financial advice, support and service provided. Would highly recommend as knowledge and guidance is second to none. Thank you again.
Kelly was outstanding every step of the way she kept me informed she’s is fantastic. Absolutely recommend Kelly and Richard Nelson.
“Based on my experience, Marie is a very experienced and effective practitioner in her specialised area of law. I was also impressed by her high level of client care and her ability to predict the outcome of the process at an early stage”.
Richard Nelson himself represented me. He was amazing from the get go. He really understood my needs and what I was wanting. He was very patient with me and took his time to get me the result I wanted. He drafted a brilliant response I could have only dreamed upon. He did not rush me on our initial chat. I would highly recommend .
Responsive, expert service. Pragmatic and sensible. Strategic but personal. Recommend Ian Cranefield to you.
Amazing service! It was Victoria and Megan in particular who dealt with my case and they did amazing! They communicated very well and provided me with any information i required. Very patient and understanding! Would definitely recommend
George provided Professional care and advice given when needed, and guidance for a satisfactory outcome.
Fast efficient and professional service. Will not hesitate to use again.
I would just like to say your service was very good and have no complaints at all and was very professional,and would like to thank you for your help in difficult times.thank you.
Victoria Rees. I wanted to thank you and the team for making the impossible happen. I was a preregistration pharmacist and had failed my exam. They made my exam nullify, and I have never been happier. They were incredible in the best way possible; they were available when you needed them, and everything went ahead with a plan. Truly incredible team, and I couldn't recommend them enough.A huge thank you to Victoria Rees and her incredible team.
Ian Cranefield was the right person to deal with a complex case of safeguarding in an extremely difficult and challenging family situation. His legal expertise wasn't at the expense of compassion and I felt protected and supported through the many twist and turns of this case.
I have the highest opinion of Ian Cranefield as he was the only one of three solicitors that actually answer my question and did not tell me that I should have done something that could have put my home in a precarious position.
I chose Richard Nelson as my case had gone to a Social Work England hearing. I was totally impressed and reassured by the clear legal knowledge that Victoria Rees had and with her no nonsense approach. She did not waste time at all and feel she saved me money as a result. The barrister they employed was expensive but on reflexion what was needed. She was so very human, clear patient and supported me in ways that I needed to keep standing. I was so close to walking away and giving up on my carreer because of the ongoing stress of the waiting. Thank you Alecs and Victoria.
George worked extremely quick and efficient on my case giving a large summary of information and feedback and appreciate the help.
Richard Nelson LLP offered an excellent servic. At a time when you are extremely anxious they remove the stress. Rest assured that by using Richard Nelson Solicitors, regardless of the outcome, you can take comfort in knowing that you had the best defence possible. Victoria Rees, Megan Delaney and Wendy Hewitt did an outstanding job at very short notice.
I could not have hoped for a better service during a very difficult period. Victoria's case management was exactly the right balance of emotional support and constructive advice which led to the exact outcome that was deserving in my circumstances. From our very first conversation, Victoria immediately understood the issues and despite the pressures of the situation, put me at ease and gave me the confidence that matters would be resolved. All correspondence was responded to in a very timely way and I was always informed of the next steps. Victoria was assisted by Megan who also provided a personal and professional service. Thank you for your assistance.
Professional, reassuring, efficient service. Thank you for your hard work.
Richard Nelson LLP is rated 4.8 based on 320 reviews