Richard Nelson LLP Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Richard Nelson LLP Reviews

mariedancer@richardnelsonllp.co.uk

Tell us how Richard Nelson LLP made you happy
An expensive way of gaining absolutely nothing. I accept that this may sometimes happen but our first discussion capped fees at £600. I agreed to increase this to £750, but ended up paying £1200!
Solicitor didn't know changes in the law, which I find pretty disturbing
When the law turned to wrongly wreak total destruction on my life, I spoke to a number of firms and sensed that if anyone could help me, it was Jacqui Callan of Richard Nelson. I put my life in her hands, and she could not have done a better job. Jacqui combines her insurmountable skill and knowledge with a highly personable nature, and watching her calmly and methodically resolve problem after problem was as impressive as witnessing an old master slowly produce a priceless work of art. Paralegal Megan Delaney employs the same highly impressive, calm, competent and personable approach and together they slowly got me out of a seemly hopeless situation, with the quiet confidence of those who know they are unbeatable at what they do. They rescued me from a life ruining catastrophe, at a time when I was despondant and exhausted, and I will be forever appreciative of their flawless work and efforts. Always available despite heavy workloads, always reassuring, always professional. I cannot see how anyone could possibly better Jacqui, she is gold standard, and anyone needing help with a legal situation should in my view simply hand it over to her, with complete confidence that the best possible result will be achieved. Thank you Jacqui, Megan and Richard Nelson .. a formidable team who never put a foot wrong in a complicated and catastrophic situation and I owe everything to them.
Very happy with the service I received. Thank you Kelly Grigg.
Richard Nelson helped me with an issue with the SRA. His advice was second to none. Richard was able to get the best result I could have wished for. I would highly recommend his services to anyone involved with the SRA.
Richard Etherington dealt with my case over a 3 year period. He proactively checked in with the police during long periods when nothing much appeared to be happening, and provided clear, honest and timely advice when matters finally came to court. He also selected a barrister in whom I was able to have a lot of confidence. Richard did a great job of putting in place everything that was needed for mitigation (including advising me where not to spend money on reports that were unnecessary), and the final result was a great relief.
Two phone calls over two days, two promises of call backs that never happened. Left me in a vulnerable situation for the meeting i needed advice for. My opinion would be if you need advice quickly then these probably are not the team for you.
Dear Mark I am sorry to hear that we failed to get back to you and that you felt vulnerable for your meeting. This is not the standard of service that we normally deliver. If you wish to email me direct at mariedancer@richardnelsonllp.co.uk then I will personally arrange for you to speak to one of our employment solicitors for half an hour free of charge. Kind Regards Marie Dancer Managing Partner, Richard Nelson LLP
I dealt with Jayne Harrison where she worked on my case for Approx. 2 years. Jayne is pragmatic, honest, extremely knowledgeable and very trustworthy, on top of that, Jayne is the sole reason my case got dealt with correctly with the sensitivity it required. If I ever require an employment law solicitor again I wouldn’t hesitate to contact her. I highly recommend Jayne and Richard Nelson LLP. and I have already recommended her to a friend where she achieved a successful outcome.
A few months ago I found myself in the rather unenviable position of facing very serious charges, being due in Court the next day, and having no response whatsoever from the solicitor who was supposed to be dealing with the case. In some desperation, I tried to find alternative representation. As soon as I spoke with Richard Etherington I felt the first hope for some while. He was energised and committed, promising me that the case would have his full attention, and he would actually be available whenever I needed to contact him. The case was pushed back for a few weeks on the request of local barrister he worked with the next morning - again, at extremely short notice. He acted fast and decisively. This was not an easy case at all, and Richard is quite uncompromising - no soft reassurances or laid back attitude here. He took it very seriously, and made jolly sure I took it seriously too - leaving no doubt about the requirements that were on me in order to avoid jail. There was a lot of work on all sides and very little time. Richard was good to his word - giving the case all the intense attention it required, and he was indeed available whenever I needed him. He was kind enough to speak to my partner too, and never gave the impression he wanted to rush off a call, or to terminate a conversation until I confirmed that he had indeed answered all my questions for the moment, on every occasion. He recommended a barrister who turned out to be excellent, and the case was well prepared, sincerely argued and cleverly made. The outcome was favourable, and I am exceedingly thankful to Richard Etherington and his team, and the barrister who actually represented me at Court.
Called the office for the company to represent me and they couldn't even be bothered to talk to me. Told me that they need more notice and to find another. Bad customer service, if they are this lazy pleased I didn't use them. Newcastle Office - 23 Sept 2019
I am sorry to hear that we were unable to help you. There are occasionally situations where we are unable to take on new clients where assistance is needed at short notice. However, ordinarily we do attempt to assist people to find representation elsewhere so i am sorry we did not manage to assist you in this way.
Absolutely shocking. Can not praise anything about the company or the services that have not been provided in a timely manner.
Dear Mr MacCallum thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you have not been happy with the service. I understand that on your case the delay was due to how long it took the Court to process matters and was therefore out of our control. However it sounds like we did not manage your expectations in this regard. If you would like to discuss this further, then please contact me at mariedancer@richardnelsonllp.co.uk Kind Regards Marie Dancer Managing Partner
Richard Etherington supported me brilliantly through a false allegation, which was quickly and successfully concluded. He was assertive, listened and gave excellent advice. I appreciated his professional yet personal approach, and highly recommend him and Richard Nelson.
Reasonably professional. Ultimately disappointed, as the solicitor was not best suited to our case.
Good communication and professsional. A little disappointed with the service given the amount it cost me.
Thank you for the feedback which we always appreciate. If you could help us by identifying how you feel we could improve our service to have made you more satisfied with it then that would be really useful. Thank you.
Jonathan Wright - excellent!
Ian Cranefield was the right person to deal with a complex case of safeguarding in an extremely difficult and challenging family situation. His legal expertise wasn't at the expense of compassion and I felt protected and supported through the many twist and turns of this case.
I have the highest opinion of Ian Cranefield as he was the only one of three solicitors that actually answer my question and did not tell me that I should have done something that could have put my home in a precarious position.
I am very grateful to Victoria Rees and colleagues at Richard Nelson LLP for the excellent personalised advice and assistance given toward my recent successful MPTS Restoration to the medical register
I called Richard Nelson LLP amongst many other law firms during the worst week of my life, when an allegation threatened to rip my life and my family apart. I was put through to Richard Etherington, and while they were not the cheapest of the firms I spoke to, his kindness, his deep knowledge around this kind of case, and his honesty about my situation set them apart. Through a harrowing year of investigation, Richard was supportive and thorough, giving me the information and the reassurance I needed to get through it. We got the result we were hoping for, and Richard's assessment of the outcome was almost exactly on the money. I wanted to appeal one of my conditions after sentencing, and while the barrister advised against it, Richard thought it was worth doing, as the result could mean a great deal to me and my family's future. The appeal was successful, and our future is so much brighter as a result of it. I cannot recommend Richard and the team at Richard Nelson LLP highly enough.
I contacted Richard Nelson when I became aware of a serious allegation against myself, which if proven, would have seriously affected my future. As a young person planning on entering professional life, I realised the need for well trained and highly competent representation. To this end, I found myself contacting Richard Nelson, where I was put into contact with associate solicitor Mr Richard Etherington. From the start of our relationship, Mr Etherington was forthright, extremely competent and kind. Without the help of him, trainee solicitor Ms Megan Delaney, and barrister Ms Wendy Hewitt, I have no doubt the outcome of my case would have been negative. As it stands, their constant hard work resulted in a highly positive result, only possible through their dedication and depth of experience. Each of them demonstrated extremely valuable knowledge which was crucial, both in reassuring me and also helping to win my case. To anyone facing a similar situation, I cannot recommend the services of Richard Nelson LLP enough, and I guarantee they will do everything within their power to help you and also provide much-needed reassurance during a trying time.
Richard Nelson LLP is rated 4.77 based on 327 reviews