Richard Nelson LLP Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Richard Nelson LLP Reviews

mariedancer@richardnelsonllp.co.uk

Tell us how Richard Nelson LLP made you happy
I want to say a big thank you to Richard Nelson LLP. Since day one they have kept in regular contact with me which made me feel comfortable in knowing they took on my case. The solicitor who took on my case was professional from day one and gave me advice on how to handle things to make sure I wasn’t too stressed.
Richard Nelson was recommended to me by my regular solicitor. He was easy to contact and was reassuringly quick to pick up on the issues of my case. He was happy to work with other members of my family which greatly reassured me. What was threatening to be a difficult and protracted issue was quickly dealt with using the minimum amount of legal time. I am very grateful. Thank you.
The team at Richard Nelson LLP were extremely helpful in my case. It was rather short notice before a magistrates court hearing, however Ben Shellard was quick to get all the information from myself and was very easy to talk to especially since it was a rather embarrassing and emotional situation. Jacqui Callan and Megan Delaney both also played a vital part throughout the process, keeping me well informed throughout. I was represented well at both magistrates and crown court with a much more positive outcome than I could have hoped for. The price point was very fair for the amount of work which took place. I had peace of mind also as there was a fixed fee for my case so no hidden extra costs you sometimes hear about with other companies. Overall I was very happy with all my representation and the team members behind the scenes.
we are still awaiting a result from the estate.
I recently instructed Louise O'Driscoll to prepare our appeal against the decision of the local authority not to offer our son a place at our preferred school. At the outset, Louise listened empathetically to our concerns and provided reassurance with her knowledge and understanding of the appeal process. The representations prepared by Louise were excellent and our son was finally offered a place at our preferred school. An excellent service from start to finish.
Very clear non judgmental conversations which provided reassurance and much needed clarity through the process and through my extremely high anxiety. Thank you very much to Richard Etherington (Associate Solicitor) and Shannon Keenan (Trainee Solicitor). Highly recommended.
Your Company Handled my very difficult case with great diligence & patience & we’re very informative , I would like to take this opportunity to thank Kelly Grigg especially for a perfect Service
Sajib successfully applied for my wife's UK spouse visa: is an absolute gentleman and professional. Was always knowledgeable, polite and respectful. I highly recommend!!!
Kerry Wigg's advise and help was invaluable. She was so sympathetic and kind, it was more like speaking to a concerned close friend than someone I had never met, but she was so knowledgable too. I can't thank her enough and would highly recommend anyone to contact her. The outcome of my case was very favourable to me and I have Kerry to thank for that. Thanks again Kerry
We were attended by Louise O'Driscoll, she was amazing. She made possible to win the case, her work was excellent. The mos important was her perfect communication, she answered any time and never got tired by explaining every question. Highly recommend Mrs. O'Driscoll.
Professional and informative service from partner Steve Roberts in handling my case. He was able to establish the key facts quickly in a convoluted case, which was much needed in the bespoke legal advice given to help my future career.
I can not thank Victoria enough for the support she has given me through my hearings. Her work has been very thorough and she has explained all the necessary stages of the process very well. Victoria has helped tremendously to relieve my anxiety throughout the whole process. I would not have been able to get through the process without her unwavering support. She is truly a gem. Thank you.
Kelly was outstanding every step of the way she kept me informed she’s is fantastic. Absolutely recommend Kelly and Richard Nelson.
“Based on my experience, Marie is a very experienced and effective practitioner in her specialised area of law. I was also impressed by her high level of client care and her ability to predict the outcome of the process at an early stage”.
Richard Nelson himself represented me. He was amazing from the get go. He really understood my needs and what I was wanting. He was very patient with me and took his time to get me the result I wanted. He drafted a brilliant response I could have only dreamed upon. He did not rush me on our initial chat. I would highly recommend .
Responsive, expert service. Pragmatic and sensible. Strategic but personal. Recommend Ian Cranefield to you.
Amazing service! It was Victoria and Megan in particular who dealt with my case and they did amazing! They communicated very well and provided me with any information i required. Very patient and understanding! Would definitely recommend
George provided Professional care and advice given when needed, and guidance for a satisfactory outcome.
Fast efficient and professional service. Will not hesitate to use again.
I would just like to say your service was very good and have no complaints at all and was very professional,and would like to thank you for your help in difficult times.thank you.
Richard Nelson LLP is rated 4.77 based on 327 reviews