Richard Nelson LLP Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Richard Nelson LLP

mariedancer@richardnelsonllp.co.uk

How would you rate Richard Nelson LLP?

Verified Buyer

I had a very successful outcome at my professional review hearing.
Verified Buyer

Very professional service, understood quickly the issues involved and worked to a timescale. Would recommend Marie Dancer and her team.
Ahmed A
Verified Buyer

Your professionalism and work ethics are second to none and i would have no problem recommending you to any of my colleagues.
Verified Buyer

As a teacher facing an NCTL investigation they did everything to reassure me, support me and make sure my case was presented with real collaboration. It is stressful enough in this situation but my lawyer was keen to be on my side throughout. And it worked! My case was closed immediately with no case to answer. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Thanks.
Verified Reviewer

"I cannot speak highly enough of the quality of service that Marie Dancer provided. It was quite simply outstanding. Whist preparing her report for me, she came over as very understanding and in that respect Marie was very easy to communicate with. Even during the initial consultation, Marie carefully listened and understood my case.
Verified Buyer

very quick response to my question/problem. Very professionally dealt with. Really happy customer.
Stephen G
Verified Buyer

Good communication and professsional. A little disappointed with the service given the amount it cost me.
Thank you for the feedback which we always appreciate. If you could help us by identifying how you feel we could improve our service to have made you more satisfied with it then that would be really useful. Thank you.
Frank G
Verified Buyer

Richard Nelson were always there to talk to every day as my case progressed, they always supported me. They helped where my Professional Association failed. In the end my employer dropped all matters thanks to the diligent support of Richard Nelson who thought of things that wouldn't have occurred to me.
Anna L
Verified Buyer

The Team at Richard Nelson LLP were fantastic, no question to small. The reassurance and advice you gave me helped give me courage to see this through.

We of course have had a positive outcome which I am still processing! I am so happy, when the system works, it works.

The case was handled by Victoria and Marie along side Wendy from 5.St Andrews Hill, London, they were all amazing, their professionalism, knowledge and kindness throughout.

These words are not enough to express our thanks. We couldn't of done it with out you all!!
Verified Buyer

The Team helped me to appeal my case and always answered my enquiries at the earliest possible opportunity. Throughout my case i did not meet my solicitor and my legal assistant but we effectively communicated throughout the building of my case up to the submitting of my appeal.Very efficient and thorough team (Victoria and Marie)
Verified Buyer

I was very happy with the service I received from Steve Roberts. I was even happier with the successful outcome! I would not hesitate in recommending their services and I would to thank Steve for all his hard work and assistance in my case.
Verified Buyer

The service I received was first class in every respect , from the way conversations were handled sensitively ,to the accuracy of detailed legal information . The advice and support could not have been any better . I wish to recommend Richard Nelson LLP and in particular Marie Dancer very highly to anyone that needs the type of support that I needed , which was to prepare myself for a case hearing . The outcome of this case would have been very different if I had not engaged the support of this firm , I am sure of this . I wish Marie and the firm every continued success in the future , they are a firm to trust in and be assured that the service they offer will be of the highest calibre .
Christopher B
Verified Buyer

Solicitor didn't know changes in the law, which I find pretty disturbing
Pauline H
Verified Buyer

Listened to what I needed from an action and gave clear advice. Got a good result and supported me with a very difficult situation.
Verified Buyer

Managed expectations and negotiated using a wealth of experience. When faced with difficult decisions his approach made him a trusted advisor
Sara S
Verified Buyer

I have dealt with Richard Nelson on two occasions.
My first experience was a criminal matter and Steve Roberts was outstanding. He was professional, helpful and passionate about getting the best result for me.

I recently used Richard Nelson again and met solicitor Faris Dean regarding a different matter and again the service was outstanding. I would highly recommend Richard Nelson
Verified Buyer

I dealt with Marie over the phone and via emails. She was very prompt in responding to my emails and kept me up to date and it didn't matter how silly I thought the questions might be I was never made to feel silly!
Bethan B
Verified Buyer

Richard Nelson LLP are amazing. I was made to feel as if i was the only person they were representing. I would recommend them without hesitation. I was kept up to date at all times and costs were clear from the beginning. Exellent and superb Professional service. It was great to have them on my side and supporting me throughout my ordeal. I am eternally grateful to them for saving my sanity and believing in me. Justice did prevail. Thank you very much.
Mr A
Verified Buyer

Steve Roberts of Richard Nelson LLP was a huge help in a very stressful time for me. He understood the issues quickly and gave me sensible advice whilst being sympathetic to my cause. Really pleased with the outcome and with Steve's assistance throughout.
Tracy M
Verified Buyer

I am extremely happy with the outcome of my case. Matthew Elkin applied great effort to ensure that I had a strong case, providing a highly detailed document in my defense and kept me updated on its progress throughout the investigation. There was no hesitation in response if I had any questions and he acted fast to put me at ease. I would highly recommend Matthew Elkin
Richard Nelson LLP is rated 4.82 based on 51 reviews