Richard Nelson LLP Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Richard Nelson LLP

mariedancer@richardnelsonllp.co.uk

Tell us how Richard Nelson LLP made you happy

"Helpful and knowledgeable solicitor and assisted me at a time when I needed them most. Thank You"
"I found Victoria Reef of Richard Nelson LLP very kind, helpful and dedicated. Her knowledge and assurance helped me through a very stressful and difficult time and I am truly grateful for having such timely support. Thank you very much."
"Very experience n good solicitor.im really very thankful to Marie dancer n Victoria, they work very hard for me, in future if anybody struggle like me I like to give prefrenceof RICHARD NELSON LLP."
"I highly recommend this legal firm (specifically Ms Victoria Rees) who dealt with my extremely complex and difficult appeal to the GPhC. As a client I can confidantley say that the thoroughness, professionalism and responsiveness of Ms Rees made the experience a pleasant one. She was able to provide a positive and successful result on such a complex case - a testament to her skills, knowledge and experience in the legal profession."
"Excellent: From my first phone call, I could not have received better help. The entire team were first class, as were those professionals, engaged by my team to undertake specialist roles. My case was particularly distressing, however I had excellent support throughout. 100% Recommended"
"At a time I was feeling isolated from my normal life for the first time in my life I was in an alien world. The criminal world. I felt awful and had to deal with this alone. But after speaking to Richard Etherington and agreeing to support me. I had the support and friendly voice I needed to get me through this legal battle. He has been fabulous from the outset."
"It was a pleasure to work with RIchard Nelson LLP, thanks to Lauren Greenhalgh."
"A professional and efficient engagement ref. employment law; appreciated the expediency and flexibility to get the matter concluded for me."
"Gary Rooney from Richard Nelson handled my complicated and unique case really very well. He understood my position very quickly, and HMRC clearly respected him and listened to him; meaning my case ran smoothly, and aggravations were minimised. He achieved the correct outcome relatively painlessly! I would highly recommend Richard Nelson LLP to anyone unfortunate enough to find themselves in HMRC's crosshairs."
"Excellent service. I would not hesitate to recommend Richard Nelson LLP."
"Michelle Shore gave me some advice and acted on my behalf in a difficult HR scenario. Her work ethic and knowledge led to a very satisfactory timely conclusion for me. I would highly recommend her."
"I needed expert regulatory advice..Marie Dancer of Richard Nelson provided it and saw my case through to a successful conclusion..."
"My teaching union was refusing to support me, even at the regional level, and had told me I was likely to be dismissed. Jayne Harrison took up my case. She was thorough, professional, and reassuring throughout - easy to get hold of, and would frequently answer my panicked emails out of hours. She helped me to come up with my own statement of defence and supported it with pages of her own thorough research based on case law. Thanks to her support, I got through the disciplinary process and returned to my career."
"Having had to go through a very difficult time regarding my marriage I found my solicitor Vanessa to be very compassionate and understanding and always there for me if need be so a very very good sevice"
"They were very helpful in that difficult situation to sort things out for me. Always there when you needed them to talk Thumbs up for Victoria Rees who assisted me . Very friendly and professional at an affordable rate."
"Represented me at the most challenging period of my life & Richard Etherington supported me through each stage of the process to help refute the false allegations, Richard made sure to explain each step of the way and clear advice on what to expect. highly recommended."
"I can not speak highly enough of Richard Etherington who handled my case . His personal yet professional approach patience and reassurance helped us through the whole process. We had a successful outcome which could not have been done without his help. I would highly recommend Richard Etherington ."
"As always, the team at Richard Nelson were quick to respond with formidable subject knowledge and experience. I felt listened to at every stage of the work they did for me, but also guided by the experience of the specialists who were looking after my file. This resulted in far less anxiety for me, and confidence that all would be well. Fantastic service!"
"Excellent advice recieved from start to finish. Totally put my mind at ease, for professional advice especially relating to regulatory matters please do not hesitate to contact Richard Nelson."
Richard Nelson LLP is rated 4.80 based on 92 reviews