Richard Nelson LLP Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Richard Nelson LLP

mariedancer@richardnelsonllp.co.uk

How would you rate Richard Nelson LLP ?

"Steve was my rock throughout this traumatic time, and I cannot praise him too highly. Mr Wilcox at the SRA took against me badly, and Christian Patterson has continued, refusing my employment with Chris Bird. Big changes are therefore happening in the miniscule firm that is (or was) Bird & Daniels, including SRA demanding he changes the name of it and even pressuring him to move premises. We may both sell and retire and I may remove from the roll, and do mediation instead (with or without Chris). Am on a mediation course in October. I have been given fantastically good character references from former staff including the many asian staff I recruited, trained and who, knowing all, still think highly of me. Family love and self reliance will save me."
"A client for almost two years, I can wholeheartedly recommend both Richard Nelson and my principal contact, Mr Mark Wilson. Mark provided a reassuring, friendly and flexible personal service that successfully allayed the anxiety normally associated with dealing with HMRC issues. Mark demonstrated an exceptional level of technical competence enhanced by his own longstanding experience of assisting clients with HMRC-related issues. Mark was also highly innovative and positive throughout the process. He was instrumental in bringing my case to a very satisfactory conclusion indeed, for which I am most grateful. The service provided by Richard Nelson LLP has frequently exceeded my expectations. I would never hesitate to use their services again in the future. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Mark (London)"
"Being a client to this Law firm was honestly a very easy and pleasant experience. My solicitor was Victoria Rees, and she is a very hard worker and very pleasant to work along side. She made sure she done everything she could and in the most professional way to win my case of an appeal to GPHC and won it almost effortlessly. I thank her and the law firm very very much for doing such a wonderful job and making it an easy journey."
"I was very pleased with the service I received from start to finish. I was constantly updated and felt that my input was always taken onboard. I initially chose this firm over others as I felt they were most keen to resolve my issue and I was not disappointed! I Can’t thank Jonathan enough for his dedication time and patients. I would highly recommend there services."
"Ian Cranefield’s knowledge of the law in the area of Elderly Abuse has stopped nothing short of saving my elderly mother. We found Ian through ‘Action Against Elderly Abuse’ after being previously advised that Mum’s case was ‘Insurmountable’. Ian’s expertise proved that it was anything but! He was excellent with Mum always addressing questions to her, checking she had an understanding and that she was happy with all he proposed. Ian secured a settlement for mum that we had began worry was never going to be attainable. She is now financially independent again and can put this stressful time behind her. We can not thank him enough. We will always remember and be grateful for everything he has done. David & Jane Knight"
"Very professional and friendly, guiding me through a stressful period and getting a good result at the end of it. Victoria Rees was very easy to contact, clear with what she wanted and a quick responder."
"I am extremely satisfied with the advice and support given by Marie Dancer. Marie quickly understood my concerns and reassured me, giving clear and concise guidance that alleviated my concerns at a time when I felt quite vulnerable. I found Marie to be professional and I would definitely recommend her."
"Richard Etherington was highly skilled and knowledgeable throughout the handling of my case, whilst showing compassion for the situation I had found myself in. At no point during the course of the investigation did I worry about how Richard was handling my case. I had absolute confidence in him, and he helped secure a favourable outcome. I would highly recommend Richard Etherington and Richard Nelson's services."
"what can i say! i have had a brilliant team around me from start to finish. marie and wendy both worked so well together. i am so happy with the outcome and i strongly recommend this firm. absolutly amazing. well done for a fabulous result."
"Carolyn has been great to me. She was very helpful and there for me, with swift responses. Very professional. In cas that I new someone who needed their services, I would definitely recommend you!"
"An expensive way of gaining absolutely nothing. I accept that this may sometimes happen but our first discussion capped fees at £600. I agreed to increase this to £750, but ended up paying £1200!"
"Steve Roberts is extremely professional and he gave very good, clear and well-reasoned advice. He is very considerate and understanding and he quickly understood the issues in my case. I was very impressed with the service that I received and I would highly recommend Steve Roberts and Richard Nelson LLP to others."
"Richard listened carefully to our brief; he was then both empathetic and professional in proposing options to to try and resolve our concerns."
"Jacqui Callan is a first class lawyer at Richard Nelson and she was so professional and personable when our family needed expert advice and guidance in a recent matter. Would highly recommend to anyone needing the same."
"I would say they are very professional and very helpful."
"Richard Etherington supported me brilliantly through a false allegation, which was quickly and successfully concluded. He was assertive, listened and gave excellent advice. I appreciated his professional yet personal approach, and highly recommend him and Richard Nelson."
"I can't thank Steve Roberts enough. If it wasn't for him, then I don't know where I would be now. I was so worried and stressed about everything. Steve managed my case really professionally, efficiently and caringly. I would highly recommend Steve as a highly professional and knowledgeable person. I genuinely can't thank Steve enough and would regard him as a valuable asset to the profession and firm."
"Efficient no nonsense advice and good communication throughout. Successful result as well. Thank you"
"Richard Nelson LLP amazingly took on my case at short notice. They were quick to respond, clear, highly professional and kind. I realy felt listened to. They did their absolute best for the outcome of my case. I am especially grateful to Marie Dancer who took on my case at a realy short notice, Victoria Rees who worked over and above normal office hours to ensure that my case was a thoroughly well-put together piece of work. The barrister Wendy Hewitt from 5 St Andrew’s Hill chambers is the best. She was very supportive, re-assuring and honest which helped me to be more confident when giving evidence."
"They were informative once we spoke to the correct person"
Dear Mrs Metcalfe,

Thank you for providing feedback. I am sorry to hear that your experience was so negative. I have made enquiries and understand that your husband was called back on the same day that he made initial contact with us, but by an administrative member of the team, as the relevant lawyer was unavailable. This is why the person who called you was unable to give any legal advice. The purpose of their call was to establish the nature of the help that you needed and to explain how we work, but i am sorry that this was not clear.

If you would like to email me your contact details, i am happy to arrange for the appropriate lawyer to call you for a free telephone consultation for up to 30 minutes, at a mutual convenient time, to see if we can assist you further. My email address is mariedancer@richardnelsonllp.co.uk if you would like to accept this offer.

Kind Regards
Marie Dancer
Managing Partner
Richard Nelson LLP is rated 4.75 based on 72 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!