Richard Nelson LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Richard Nelson LLP
Read Richard Nelson LLP Reviews

mariedancer@richardnelsonllp.co.uk

Tell us how Richard Nelson LLP made you happy
Speaking as the father of a young man who was falsely accused of a crime, I felt that Richard Etherington handled my sons case with sympathy, practicality and gave my son the reassurance of knowing he would not face his ordeal alone. All eventualities were covered by Richard and he gave sound advice to us as a family. Regards, A. J. H.
I used Richard Nelson for a civil case in an area where they had a clear specialism involving family matters concerning theft from a dementia-struck parent by family members. The advice was accurate and the service first class. My expectation was set most realistically and both lawyers concerned were able to predict various actions and outcomes with a remarkable degree of accuracy. As a consequence we were able to achieve a very positive outcome, actually beyond my initial expectation. I would certainly use Richard Nelson again.
Huge thanks to Jonathan for his support with our appeal in regards to a DBS bar representation. He displayed high levels of professionalism during our conversations and continued to be non-judgemental throughout despite the difficult conversations. At first we were unsure whether we be able to afford the costs required however I can honestly say to anyone uncertain or unsure on the fence that it was 100% the right choice. We could not recommend Richard Nelson and in particular Jonathan any higher. Thank you Jonathan!
Mr Gill showed utmost professionalism ,subject and excellent subject matter expertise and empathy . We will highly recommend him .
Our recent experience of asking Richard Nelson to make an appeal to the DBS against barring was extremely positive. The partner involved, Jonathan Wright, mastered the somewhat intricate facts of our case with great professional expertise and turned them into a very well-argued and forceful submission which secured the desired outcome for our son. What impressed me particularly was that Jonathan discovered a telling flaw that we had overlooked in the evidence that had been supplied to the DBS by the police - a factual error which we suspect mattered a great deal to the outcome and which, once revealed, made the case for barring our son much weaker. I would recommend Richard Nelson LLP, and specifically Jonathan Wright, highly to anyone facing a similar DBS problem to ours.
Richard Nelson have been instrumental in my representation and the support and their attention to detail was fantastic. Their professionalism throughout my case and the communication seemed effortless. Their tireless efforts have been a godsend and I would recommend their services to anyone seeking professional representation. I will be forever indebted to them.
Kerry Wilson spoke to me over the phone and gave me sound feedback and advice as to how I should approach my hearing. I felt calmed and assured after speaking to her. This was all free of charge, as I could not afford the fees at the moment. I will definitely be back, if I need them in the future!
Just a very quick but Huge Thank You to Jacqui Callan, who following my desperate inquiry to Richard Nelson's regarding false accusations gave me great direction and support. I am so grateful to her for her time, patience and professional approach. I can't thank her enough.
Steve Roberts was excellent. Calm, measured advice and a great result for us.
I was very fortunate to be represented by the excellent Steve Roberts who offered clear, straightforward and supportive and advice and representation. Steve helped guide me through a very stressful time and I am very grateful.
Kerry Wilson from Richard Nelson was excellent; continually providing support and advice. She went above and beyond her duties. Would thoroughly recommend her services.
Faced with the very worst of false accusations I am so grateful to the the team of Jacqui Callan and Richard Etherington; along with Phil Gibbs, they are the most professional, knowledgeable, experienced and expert legal team I could have hoped for. They are also simply wonderful people, I can't thank them enough.
What a superb experience...Mark Wilson,and Gary Rooney working as a Team for and with us have achieved outstanding results for which we will be forever grateful....Thank you so Much Mark and Gary,(and the accounts dept too)
The support I was given was superb, I didn't know where to turn, I found your company gave me the guidance and professionalism which was appreciated. I received and needed this support at a traumatic time of my life and cant thank your staff enough for the service they provided.
Ian was clear and helpful in his comments. He understood the distressing nature of what had happened to me and my mother. The matter was resolved successfully and I am pleased with the outcome. Many thanks
Vanessa is amazing :) I'm very grateful for all the hard job and support. I recommend Richard Nelson to everyone. They are professionals and are doing a great job. I am happy I found them and they helped me out with my divorce They made the divorce easy and I felt supported all the time. Thank you :) 5*
Marie Dancer offered to work with me to deal with a particularly unpleasant case and she
I initial contacted Richard Nelson as they where local, I spoke with Kerry Wilson who took 30 minutes of her time to fully understand my position and what was required. She offered her advice and how to move forward, I felt reassured with Kerry's knowledge so I decided to start proceedings. She is always contactable and very thorough, I would recommend using this company and should I need legal aid in the future will use again.
Kerry Wilson was simply outstanding. Her support, advice and guidance at an extremely stressful time in my life with my previous employers last year was invaluable. I could not recommend her strongly enough.
Called the office for the company to represent me and they couldn't even be bothered to talk to me. Told me that they need more notice and to find another. Bad customer service, if they are this lazy pleased I didn't use them. Newcastle Office - 23 Sept 2019
I am sorry to hear that we were unable to help you. There are occasionally situations where we are unable to take on new clients where assistance is needed at short notice. However, ordinarily we do attempt to assist people to find representation elsewhere so i am sorry we did not manage to assist you in this way.
Richard Nelson LLP is rated 4.77 based on 152 reviews