Richard Nelson LLP Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Richard Nelson LLP Reviews

mariedancer@richardnelsonllp.co.uk

Tell us how Richard Nelson LLP made you happy
I have nothing but positives to say about Richard Nelson LLP Solicitors. From the beginning of the process to the end Latoya made me feel at ease with the process. Everything was explained to me and no question was left unanswered or explained. Latoya handled my case and having had my result saved my career. She made me feel understood and comfortable about my entire appeal and supported me with everything. Thank you again Latoya. I would recommend Richard Nelson LLP to anyone who needs help with any matter.
Richard E and his Team @ Richard Nelson handled my sensitive and difficult case very efficiently. Richard was very upfront and informed me honestly of the consequences of my actions. Thanks to following Richard advice I was given a suspended sentence. . Which was not guaranteed. Thank to all the Team at Richard Nelson . For there help and support in this matter.
Professional and friendly with a high level of communication, they demonstrated clear knowledge and expertise in the field required. Very pleased with the service given, we wouldn't hesitate in using their services again or recommending to others.
I approached Richard Nelson’s after losing my job , Michelle Shore has been absolutely brilliant throughout , excellence guidance , help and advise , would highly recommend and can’t thank both her and the company for helping me get the right result.
I contacted Richard and Nelson LLP to represent me in the HCPC investigation case. I just made a short email to contact the office, I was surprised at the speed they replied to my request. I had a few weeks to submit a response to the investigation team. This didn't deter Victoria and Megan to take up the case. While the team was collecting the information to draft the response, they kept me informed all the time. I was worried, looking at the time they had to come up with a tangible response, the duo remained calm and very professional in their approach; never raised too much hope at the same time, they never discourage me. The case has now been resolved with a positive outcome and I can't thank the Richard Nelson LLP, especially Victoria and Megan for accepting my case and their professionalism. I couldn't wish for a better company than LLP
Kelly Grigg supported me throughout a difficult divorce. She was straight talking , confident and direct which I appreciated. She ensured I had a fair outcome and advised me through every stage. I do not know where I would be if it wasn't for Kelly. I cannot thank her enough
Professional timely advice
This is the first time l have experience was this company. I am very satisfied with the service l received.
I'm very grateful for the work Steve Roberts has done for me, he was always very quick to reply to any query, offer reassurance, provide clear and effective advice and deliver work promptly. I would certainly recommend him time and time again.
I cannot put into words how grateful we are to have been represented by Jacqui. Having found ourselves in a terrifying situation & with no prior experience of the legal system she was always there to offer support to put us at ease & reassure us. It’s been such a dreadful time my family have been through but this lovely lady has been incredible throughout & her kind understanding nature has been invaluable. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone who finds themselves in a difficult position with no knowledge or experience of the legal system. I don’t think we will ever be able to thank her enough. Thank you doesn’t come close enough but thank you anyway.
If you want your legal case looked after with expertise, diligence and, most of all, care then look no further than Jacqui Callan of Richard Nelson LLP who, together with Phil Gibbs, managed to get the RIGHT RESULT for my son and support the family through 12 months of hell.
Extremely disappointed - received incorrect advice from Tony Pearce after a 3 week delay replying to us. He charged £1,200.00 and did absolutely nothing with the case.
We are sorry to hear about this. We have written to you privately and will follow our formal complaints process to investigate into what happened. We will write to you further following the outcome of our investigation.
Very pleased with the service. Required a solicitor at short notice and with a short deadline.
I needed legal advice about my employment contract. I had the pleasure of working with George Miller, he was very informative and proficient. He helped resolve my issue. He was meticulous in every detail. I am grateful for his excellent work. I highly recommend Mr. Miller in Richard Nelson LLP.
Outstanding. The time, support and advice was vital and I would wholeheartedly recommend this company.
From recent personal experience I would highly recommend Tony Pearce at Richard Nelson LLP. His knowledge, competency and professionalism is second to none. He is also extremely supportive of the client during what can sometimes be an emotional time.
My emails were usually responded to quickly. Solicitors felt very non-judgmental. Chased up the police on a regular basis for answers. The only thing I would say is that there were a fair few spelling mistakes on formal documents and in some emails. Apologies if that’s a bit nit-picky but it takes away some of the professionalism.
Having found myself needing legal help for the first time and struggling with mental health issues as a result, I couldn't of asked more from the team. Richard Etherington (Associate Solicitor) gave me realistic expectations whilst offering great advice to help my case, whilst being easy to talk to at such a challenging time. Communication was excellent with the help of Ben Shellard and Shannon Keenan (Paralegals) in keeping everything together and liaising with the barrister. The Barrister arranged by Richard Nelson LLP, Suzanne Payne, was also excellent I can highly recommend the team as a whole
That devastating moment arrived when my family needed legal representation. We had no idea where to go or who to turn to. We started researching and making a few calls. We are so pleased that this led us to Richard Nelson Solicitors. From the very first telephone conversation with Jacqui Callan the decision was made. Her empathy, Knowledge, calmness and support was evident from the outset. Jacqui, Shannon Keenan (legal assistant) and Mr Phil Gibbs (our Barrister) maintained regular contact with us in the following months, proactively ensuring we were all fully aware of what was happening. Always available despite heavy workloads, always reassuring, always professional. During the court proceedings (the worst 10 days of our lives) Phil, Jacqui & Shannon were ever-present marinating a calm, competent and personable approach. They all took time to explain every element of the proceedings in an honest and methodical manner ensuring that despite our obvious stress we understood everything. Their approach assisted us with the emotions of the situation. Mr Gibbs impressively articulated our case signifying his knowledge of the facts, his cross-examination was firm but fair, demonstrating again his empathy and understanding of the situation for both parties involved. Truth and justice prevailed when the verdict was announced and we were successful. The whole team lived, ate and slept our case with us. I cannot explain in words how grateful we are to them all. We owe them everything. If you are reading this, as I did other reviews because you are lost and do not know where to turn for legal advice, I would without hesitation recommend this firm.
My issue was sorted out to my satisfaction quickly and efficiently, thank you. I would highly recommend this company.
Richard Nelson LLP is rated 4.75 based on 286 reviews