Richard Nelson LLP Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Richard Nelson LLP

mariedancer@richardnelsonllp.co.uk

Tell us how Richard Nelson LLP made you happy

"Michelle Shore gave me some advice and acted on my behalf in a difficult HR scenario. Her work ethic and knowledge led to a very satisfactory timely conclusion for me. I would highly recommend her."
"I needed expert regulatory advice..Marie Dancer of Richard Nelson provided it and saw my case through to a successful conclusion..."
"My teaching union was refusing to support me, even at the regional level, and had told me I was likely to be dismissed. Jayne Harrison took up my case. She was thorough, professional, and reassuring throughout - easy to get hold of, and would frequently answer my panicked emails out of hours. She helped me to come up with my own statement of defence and supported it with pages of her own thorough research based on case law. Thanks to her support, I got through the disciplinary process and returned to my career."
"Having had to go through a very difficult time regarding my marriage I found my solicitor Vanessa to be very compassionate and understanding and always there for me if need be so a very very good sevice"
"They were very helpful in that difficult situation to sort things out for me. Always there when you needed them to talk Thumbs up for Victoria Rees who assisted me . Very friendly and professional at an affordable rate."
"Represented me at the most challenging period of my life & Richard Etherington supported me through each stage of the process to help refute the false allegations, Richard made sure to explain each step of the way and clear advice on what to expect. highly recommended."
"I can not speak highly enough of Richard Etherington who handled my case . His personal yet professional approach patience and reassurance helped us through the whole process. We had a successful outcome which could not have been done without his help. I would highly recommend Richard Etherington ."
"As always, the team at Richard Nelson were quick to respond with formidable subject knowledge and experience. I felt listened to at every stage of the work they did for me, but also guided by the experience of the specialists who were looking after my file. This resulted in far less anxiety for me, and confidence that all would be well. Fantastic service!"
"Excellent advice recieved from start to finish. Totally put my mind at ease, for professional advice especially relating to regulatory matters please do not hesitate to contact Richard Nelson."
"v good"
"Steve was my rock throughout this traumatic time, and I cannot praise him too highly. Mr Wilcox at the SRA took against me badly, and Christian Patterson has continued, refusing my employment with Chris Bird. Big changes are therefore happening in the miniscule firm that is (or was) Bird & Daniels, including SRA demanding he changes the name of it and even pressuring him to move premises. We may both sell and retire and I may remove from the roll, and do mediation instead (with or without Chris). Am on a mediation course in October. I have been given fantastically good character references from former staff including the many asian staff I recruited, trained and who, knowing all, still think highly of me. Family love and self reliance will save me."
"A client for almost two years, I can wholeheartedly recommend both Richard Nelson and my principal contact, Mr Mark Wilson. Mark provided a reassuring, friendly and flexible personal service that successfully allayed the anxiety normally associated with dealing with HMRC issues. Mark demonstrated an exceptional level of technical competence enhanced by his own longstanding experience of assisting clients with HMRC-related issues. Mark was also highly innovative and positive throughout the process. He was instrumental in bringing my case to a very satisfactory conclusion indeed, for which I am most grateful. The service provided by Richard Nelson LLP has frequently exceeded my expectations. I would never hesitate to use their services again in the future. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Mark (London)"
"Being a client to this Law firm was honestly a very easy and pleasant experience. My solicitor was Victoria Rees, and she is a very hard worker and very pleasant to work along side. She made sure she done everything she could and in the most professional way to win my case of an appeal to GPHC and won it almost effortlessly. I thank her and the law firm very very much for doing such a wonderful job and making it an easy journey."
"I was very pleased with the service I received from start to finish. I was constantly updated and felt that my input was always taken onboard. I initially chose this firm over others as I felt they were most keen to resolve my issue and I was not disappointed! I Can’t thank Jonathan enough for his dedication time and patients. I would highly recommend there services."
"Ian Cranefield’s knowledge of the law in the area of Elderly Abuse has stopped nothing short of saving my elderly mother. We found Ian through ‘Action Against Elderly Abuse’ after being previously advised that Mum’s case was ‘Insurmountable’. Ian’s expertise proved that it was anything but! He was excellent with Mum always addressing questions to her, checking she had an understanding and that she was happy with all he proposed. Ian secured a settlement for mum that we had began worry was never going to be attainable. She is now financially independent again and can put this stressful time behind her. We can not thank him enough. We will always remember and be grateful for everything he has done. David & Jane Knight"
"Very professional and friendly, guiding me through a stressful period and getting a good result at the end of it. Victoria Rees was very easy to contact, clear with what she wanted and a quick responder."
"I am extremely satisfied with the advice and support given by Marie Dancer. Marie quickly understood my concerns and reassured me, giving clear and concise guidance that alleviated my concerns at a time when I felt quite vulnerable. I found Marie to be professional and I would definitely recommend her."
"Richard Etherington was highly skilled and knowledgeable throughout the handling of my case, whilst showing compassion for the situation I had found myself in. At no point during the course of the investigation did I worry about how Richard was handling my case. I had absolute confidence in him, and he helped secure a favourable outcome. I would highly recommend Richard Etherington and Richard Nelson's services."
"what can i say! i have had a brilliant team around me from start to finish. marie and wendy both worked so well together. i am so happy with the outcome and i strongly recommend this firm. absolutly amazing. well done for a fabulous result."
"Carolyn has been great to me. She was very helpful and there for me, with swift responses. Very professional. In cas that I new someone who needed their services, I would definitely recommend you!"
Richard Nelson LLP is rated 4.78 based on 82 reviews