Richard Nelson LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Richard Nelson LLP
Read Richard Nelson LLP Reviews

mariedancer@richardnelsonllp.co.uk

Tell us how Richard Nelson LLP made you happy
Very happy with the service I received. Thank you Kelly Grigg.
I cannot begin to Express how amazing my barrister mr gibbs really was from start to finish he was always there and never gave up he got the right not guilty verdict and i would 100% recommend him to anyone SK.
I needed help for my Son and found Richard Nelson LLP after an on-line search. I had no knowledge or experience of the legal system and was fortunate to speak to Richard Etherington who was able to provide some much needed advice and support. Both Richard and Jacqui Callan provided a professional but personal service and I felt that they were truly invested in securing a good outcome for my Son. We needed a Barrister and Richard Nelson employed Phil Gibbs on our behalf who was amazing. Employing Solicitors for legal representation is expensive but our family got the outcome that we wanted and I'm not sure that this would have been the case had we not been represented by Jacqui, Richard and Phil. I would certainly recommend their services to others.
Very happy with this company, got everything sorted in a timely manner and I was thoroughly updated throughout the process. Would 100% use them again
my experience with Richard nelson solicitors have been faultless.jonathan Wright was just fantastic throughout and helped me recieve very positive end to a very difficult time..
So grateful to the team! Richard Etherington obtained the best possible outcome to my case and I couldn't thank him enough! Extremely polite, professional, and considerate! Always available when I needed and prompt with responses. Highly recommend the team in any legal matters!
I would truly recommend this company, very professional with outstanding levels of customer service and ultimately delivered the desired outcome. Paul Gee Sales Director CVS East midlands Ltd
Fantastic company to deal with. Attentive to detail and extremely knowledgeable in their area of expertise. Thank you Kerry Wigg. Superstar.
fantastic
I contacted Richard Nelson to deal with my voluntary redundancy settlement. They dealt with my situation very professionally and efficiently. Everything was clearly explained to me and I was always fully included in all the decisions. The time scale for settlement was extremely tight but they dealt with this within the timescale without any problem. I would highly recommend them.
Very impressed. I instructed Victoria Rees from Richard Nelson LLP for assistance with my fitness to practise investigation. After some poor advice from another solicitor and only weeks to go until my deadline for responses, Victoria took my case on and was absolutely amazing. There was lots of information and details to consider and she spent a long time preparing my responses with me. She managed to get my case closed at the ICP stage and I honestly can’t thank her enough. Will be recommending to anyone requiring legal advice/assistance at work. Thank you again
A quietly spoken polite chap who articulated clearly his understanding of our needs and how he could approach it methodically to ultimately achieve an acceptable outcome, he was able to reassure us of the validity of our cause and acknowledged our thoroughness of both the groundwork and continued supply of relevant material.
I first met Ian Cranefield in September 2017 to seek advice about taking up an abuse of an elderly relation case. He immediately put me at ease as explained things to me in terms i could understand. He has always responded in a swift manner to any enquiries i have made and has explained procedure at every step. If I was to find myself in need of a solicitor in the future I would make him my first port of call.
Very pleased I opted to secure the services of Richard Nelson LLP, and especially Richard Etherington. He, along with Megan Delaney were knowledgable and professional, and able to put my mind at ease during a very stressful time. I would not hesitate to use their services again.
My experience of using Richard Nelson LLP and in particular, Lucie Malins for my matter was top class. She was patient and methodical in her conduct of my matter, and it's fair to say she has managed to alleviate 2 years worth of stress. She is an absolute credit to the firm and I cannot thank her enough.
My experience of using Richard Nelson LLP and in particular, Lucie Malins for my matter was top class. She was patient and methodical in her conduct of my matter, and it's fair to say she has managed to alleviate 2 years worth of stress and hastle from the regulator in question. She is an absolute credit to the firm and I cannot thank her enough.
In the summer of 2018 I scrolled the the internet for tax solicitors, for advice & guidance regarding a position a former employer left me in. A highly sensitive and complex case handled exceptionally well by Mark Wilson. I would also like to take this opportunity to give a special mention to Gary Rooney with his expertise regarding this case. Mark guided me on the different channels I could take & together we took on two of the biggest law firms in London, not once did I ever doubt Mark or his team, his advice & mentoring throughout this whole process was second to none. Mark’s ability to give an answer to every potential outcome was so reassuring & gave me complete confidence in how he dealt with the case. I could have gone to any firm more local or London but I am so pleased I reached out to Richard Nelson & Mark Wilson. I feel that I was given the greatest advice and counsel which has resulted in the best outcome I could ask for. Thank you for joining me on this rollercoaster I will be eternally grateful.
Richard Nelson helped me with an issue with the SRA. His advice was second to none. Richard was able to get the best result I could have wished for. I would highly recommend his services to anyone involved with the SRA.
Richard Etherington dealt with my case over a 3 year period. He proactively checked in with the police during long periods when nothing much appeared to be happening, and provided clear, honest and timely advice when matters finally came to court. He also selected a barrister in whom I was able to have a lot of confidence. Richard did a great job of putting in place everything that was needed for mitigation (including advising me where not to spend money on reports that were unnecessary), and the final result was a great relief.
Richard Nelson LLP is rated 4.74 based on 245 reviews