Richard Nelson LLP Reviews

42 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

mariedancer@richardnelsonllp.co.uk

How would you rate Richard Nelson LLP?

Verified Buyer

The Team helped me to appeal my case and always answered my enquiries at the earliest possible opportunity. Throughout my case i did not meet my solicitor and my legal assistant but we effectively communicated throughout the building of my case up to the submitting of my appeal.Very efficient and thorough team (Victoria and Marie)
Verified Buyer

I was very happy with the service I received from Steve Roberts. I was even happier with the successful outcome! I would not hesitate in recommending their services and I would to thank Steve for all his hard work and assistance in my case.
Verified Buyer

The service I received was first class in every respect , from the way conversations were handled sensitively ,to the accuracy of detailed legal information . The advice and support could not have been any better . I wish to recommend Richard Nelson LLP and in particular Marie Dancer very highly to anyone that needs the type of support that I needed , which was to prepare myself for a case hearing . The outcome of this case would have been very different if I had not engaged the support of this firm , I am sure of this . I wish Marie and the firm every continued success in the future , they are a firm to trust in and be assured that the service they offer will be of the highest calibre .
Christopher B
Verified Buyer

Solicitor didn't know changes in the law, which I find pretty disturbing
Pauline H
Verified Buyer

Listened to what I needed from an action and gave clear advice. Got a good result and supported me with a very difficult situation.
Verified Buyer

Managed expectations and negotiated using a wealth of experience. When faced with difficult decisions his approach made him a trusted advisor
Sara S
Verified Buyer

I have dealt with Richard Nelson on two occasions.
My first experience was a criminal matter and Steve Roberts was outstanding. He was professional, helpful and passionate about getting the best result for me.

I recently used Richard Nelson again and met solicitor Faris Dean regarding a different matter and again the service was outstanding. I would highly recommend Richard Nelson
Verified Buyer

I dealt with Marie over the phone and via emails. She was very prompt in responding to my emails and kept me up to date and it didn't matter how silly I thought the questions might be I was never made to feel silly!
Bethan B
Verified Buyer

Richard Nelson LLP are amazing. I was made to feel as if i was the only person they were representing. I would recommend them without hesitation. I was kept up to date at all times and costs were clear from the beginning. Exellent and superb Professional service. It was great to have them on my side and supporting me throughout my ordeal. I am eternally grateful to them for saving my sanity and believing in me. Justice did prevail. Thank you very much.
Mr A
Verified Buyer

Steve Roberts of Richard Nelson LLP was a huge help in a very stressful time for me. He understood the issues quickly and gave me sensible advice whilst being sympathetic to my cause. Really pleased with the outcome and with Steve's assistance throughout.
Tracy M
Verified Buyer

I am extremely happy with the outcome of my case. Matthew Elkin applied great effort to ensure that I had a strong case, providing a highly detailed document in my defense and kept me updated on its progress throughout the investigation. There was no hesitation in response if I had any questions and he acted fast to put me at ease. I would highly recommend Matthew Elkin
Zita C
Verified Buyer

Jonathan Wright - excellent!
Kirsten D
Verified Buyer

Thank you for the exemplary service, advice and support and also your approachable friendly yet highly professional approach.

I take this opportunity once again to thank you for all your efforts on my behalf, through what was for me a very stressful time. I was very appreciative of your advice, patience and kindness, shown to me and also with the professional quality and speed that you applied to progressing my requests. I would have no hesitation in recommending your services to anyone else needing legal assistance.

One thing is for sure – my meeting with you was invaluable and, should I need any further assistance, I would not hesitate to come back to you. I really really appreciate your help.
Elizabeth D
Verified Buyer

Professional and pleasant. Honest in saying they couldn't realistically help me. Very upsetting but would rather the truth.
Alex H
Verified Buyer

My experience of Richard Nelson's legal services was excellent. From my initial contact I received advice and support and reassurance in equal measure during a difficult time. I felt confident to navigate my way forward with clear advice and Richard expertly dealt with all matters involved. I cannot underline enough how important Richard's services were and how valuable the significant time spent at the outset was in giving me the best legal representation I could have hoped for.
Ranjit U
Verified Buyer

Richard Nelson, was extremely professional throughout. He has excellent knowledge in his field of expertise. He dealt with all calls/emails promptly and I would not hesitate in recommending him.
Neil S
Verified Buyer

I would recommend Richard Nelson in Cardiff. Mr Johnathan Wright I felt achieved the best result for me and my family . Found Mr Wright easy to contact and his approach to my case was always careful and considered . Throughout my case I felt I had chosen the right solicitor and if a positive outcome was to be attained ,I felt Mr Wright would achieve that for me.
Mark C
Verified Buyer

Richards handling of my case was the most professional and empathic service I have ever received from a professional solicitor. Richard is by far one of most professional men I have met I have recommended other clients to him and will continue to do so.
Waseem A
Verified Buyer

Richard is a figure with brilliant fount of legal knowledge and an excellent communicator. He took the time to know and understand me as an individual, which meant he could support me in the legal aspects of my case but also be empathic through a very complex and, often distressing, matter. I hold Richard in the highest regard as a lawyer and would recommend anyone seeking representation in regulatory matters.
Nick P
Verified Buyer

Richard and Steve were absolutely professional and got us a fantastic result. Highly recommend them
Richard Nelson LLP is rated 4.83 based on 42 reviews