Richard Nelson LLP Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Richard Nelson LLP

mariedancer@richardnelsonllp.co.uk

Tell us how Richard Nelson LLP made you happy

"Really impressed with there work quick reliable . Always there to help"
"Big thank you Victoria Rees"
"Richard Nelson Solicitors have helped me with a case over the past two years and have been outstanding in every aspect. Jacqui Callan and Philip Gibbs together got me through a tough time in my life which resulted in a victory, not once did I feel left in the dark or unsure. Jacqui who handled everything from day one was always at the end of the phone and very efficient in everything she did. I would like to thank Jacqui Callan and Philip Gibbs for everything they have done for me, I would definitely recommend Richard Nelson Solicitors*****"
"Very efficient service. I would recommend your company to friends and family."
"I've had an excellent experience with Rciahrd Nelson LLP. Would highly recommend them to anyone."
"I used Jonathan Wright for my case last year and I cannot praise his work enough. He was completely professional, supportive and I would definitely recommend him to anyone in the future."
"Waste of money with rubbish guidance. Lawyers are meant to support you not make you feel like a criminal."
I am sorry to hear that you feel that we did not support you and made you feel like a criminal. If you would like to provide me with more information about what has gone wrong, I can then look into this for you. Please email me at mariedancer@richardnelsonllp.co.uk
"Jonathan Wright made sure the outcome of my case was nothing but a positive one. Mr Wright dealt with what I can only describe as a very sensitive case, (a circumstance in which I had never been placed in before, and found very traumatic). His empathy and patience were a blessing to me when I needed it most. I can only thank you from the bottom of my heart Jonathan!"
"Excellent service from Jacqui Nelson and Richard Etherington. Knowledgeable and supportive throughout an 18 month process, listening to our questions and really working hard on getting the best result. This included reaching out to other specialist legal providers where they needed help in some detail."
"Very pleased with my experience here. Richard Etherington dealt with my matter which was about a very serious internal inquiry in the organisation I am part of, and gave excellent concise advice which helped ease my mind and definitely aided in achieving the desired outcome."
"Helpful and knowledgeable solicitor and assisted me at a time when I needed them most. Thank You"
"I found Victoria Reef of Richard Nelson LLP very kind, helpful and dedicated. Her knowledge and assurance helped me through a very stressful and difficult time and I am truly grateful for having such timely support. Thank you very much."
"Very experience n good solicitor.im really very thankful to Marie dancer n Victoria, they work very hard for me, in future if anybody struggle like me I like to give prefrenceof RICHARD NELSON LLP."
"I highly recommend this legal firm (specifically Ms Victoria Rees) who dealt with my extremely complex and difficult appeal to the GPhC. As a client I can confidantley say that the thoroughness, professionalism and responsiveness of Ms Rees made the experience a pleasant one. She was able to provide a positive and successful result on such a complex case - a testament to her skills, knowledge and experience in the legal profession."
"Excellent: From my first phone call, I could not have received better help. The entire team were first class, as were those professionals, engaged by my team to undertake specialist roles. My case was particularly distressing, however I had excellent support throughout. 100% Recommended"
"At a time I was feeling isolated from my normal life for the first time in my life I was in an alien world. The criminal world. I felt awful and had to deal with this alone. But after speaking to Richard Etherington and agreeing to support me. I had the support and friendly voice I needed to get me through this legal battle. He has been fabulous from the outset."
"It was a pleasure to work with RIchard Nelson LLP, thanks to Lauren Greenhalgh."
"A professional and efficient engagement ref. employment law; appreciated the expediency and flexibility to get the matter concluded for me."
"Gary Rooney from Richard Nelson handled my complicated and unique case really very well. He understood my position very quickly, and HMRC clearly respected him and listened to him; meaning my case ran smoothly, and aggravations were minimised. He achieved the correct outcome relatively painlessly! I would highly recommend Richard Nelson LLP to anyone unfortunate enough to find themselves in HMRC's crosshairs."
"Excellent service. I would not hesitate to recommend Richard Nelson LLP."
Richard Nelson LLP is rated 4.78 based on 102 reviews