Richard Nelson LLP Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Richard Nelson LLP

mariedancer@richardnelsonllp.co.uk

How would you rate Richard Nelson LLP ?

"Steve Roberts is extremely professional and he gave very good, clear and well-reasoned advice. He is very considerate and understanding and he quickly understood the issues in my case. I was very impressed with the service that I received and I would highly recommend Steve Roberts and Richard Nelson LLP to others."
"Richard listened carefully to our brief; he was then both empathetic and professional in proposing options to to try and resolve our concerns."
"Jacqui Callan is a first class lawyer at Richard Nelson and she was so professional and personable when our family needed expert advice and guidance in a recent matter. Would highly recommend to anyone needing the same."
Mohammed J
Verified Buyer
"I would say they are very professional and very helpful."
"Richard Etherington supported me brilliantly through a false allegation, which was quickly and successfully concluded. He was assertive, listened and gave excellent advice. I appreciated his professional yet personal approach, and highly recommend him and Richard Nelson."
"I can't thank Steve Roberts enough. If it wasn't for him, then I don't know where I would be now. I was so worried and stressed about everything. Steve managed my case really professionally, efficiently and caringly. I would highly recommend Steve as a highly professional and knowledgeable person. I genuinely can't thank Steve enough and would regard him as a valuable asset to the profession and firm."
"Efficient no nonsense advice and good communication throughout. Successful result as well. Thank you"
"Richard Nelson LLP amazingly took on my case at short notice. They were quick to respond, clear, highly professional and kind. I realy felt listened to. They did their absolute best for the outcome of my case. I am especially grateful to Marie Dancer who took on my case at a realy short notice, Victoria Rees who worked over and above normal office hours to ensure that my case was a thoroughly well-put together piece of work. The barrister Wendy Hewitt from 5 St Andrew’s Hill chambers is the best. She was very supportive, re-assuring and honest which helped me to be more confident when giving evidence."
"They were informative once we spoke to the correct person"
Dear Mrs Metcalfe,

Thank you for providing feedback. I am sorry to hear that your experience was so negative. I have made enquiries and understand that your husband was called back on the same day that he made initial contact with us, but by an administrative member of the team, as the relevant lawyer was unavailable. This is why the person who called you was unable to give any legal advice. The purpose of their call was to establish the nature of the help that you needed and to explain how we work, but i am sorry that this was not clear.

If you would like to email me your contact details, i am happy to arrange for the appropriate lawyer to call you for a free telephone consultation for up to 30 minutes, at a mutual convenient time, to see if we can assist you further. My email address is mariedancer@richardnelsonllp.co.uk if you would like to accept this offer.

Kind Regards
Marie Dancer
Managing Partner
"Reasonably professional. Ultimately disappointed, as the solicitor was not best suited to our case."
"I had a very successful outcome at my professional review hearing."
"Very professional service, understood quickly the issues involved and worked to a timescale. Would recommend Marie Dancer and her team."
"Your professionalism and work ethics are second to none and i would have no problem recommending you to any of my colleagues."
"As a teacher facing an NCTL investigation they did everything to reassure me, support me and make sure my case was presented with real collaboration. It is stressful enough in this situation but my lawyer was keen to be on my side throughout. And it worked! My case was closed immediately with no case to answer. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Thanks."
""I cannot speak highly enough of the quality of service that Marie Dancer provided. It was quite simply outstanding. Whist preparing her report for me, she came over as very understanding and in that respect Marie was very easy to communicate with. Even during the initial consultation, Marie carefully listened and understood my case."
"very quick response to my question/problem. Very professionally dealt with. Really happy customer. Thank you"
"Good communication and professsional. A little disappointed with the service given the amount it cost me."
Thank you for the feedback which we always appreciate. If you could help us by identifying how you feel we could improve our service to have made you more satisfied with it then that would be really useful. Thank you.
"Richard Nelson were always there to talk to every day as my case progressed, they always supported me. They helped where my Professional Association failed. In the end my employer dropped all matters thanks to the diligent support of Richard Nelson who thought of things that wouldn't have occurred to me."
"The Team at Richard Nelson LLP were fantastic, no question to small. The reassurance and advice you gave me helped give me courage to see this through. We of course have had a positive outcome which I am still processing! I am so happy, when the system works, it works. The case was handled by Victoria and Marie along side Wendy from 5.St Andrews Hill, London, they were all amazing, their professionalism, knowledge and kindness throughout. These words are not enough to express our thanks. We couldn't of done it with out you all!!"
"The Team helped me to appeal my case and always answered my enquiries at the earliest possible opportunity. Throughout my case i did not meet my solicitor and my legal assistant but we effectively communicated throughout the building of my case up to the submitting of my appeal.Very efficient and thorough team (Victoria and Marie)"
Richard Nelson LLP is rated 4.77 based on 61 reviews