Richard Nelson LLP Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Richard Nelson LLP Reviews

mariedancer@richardnelsonllp.co.uk

Tell us how Richard Nelson LLP made you happy
Contemplating LPA’s and wills has the potential to be quite stressful , but the work and of Kerry Wigg and your staff made the experience as stress free as possible. When the LPA people stumbled a little , Kerry went the extra and persistent mile to help rectify the situation. Thanks very much to Nelsons for engaging people of Kerry’s calibrate.
The solicitor with whom I worked, JH, was outstanding in her advice: measured, insightful, and always with a keen eye for detail. Communications with the company were extremely professional and efficient. I cannot recommend highly enough.
Ian Cranefield was knowledgeable and wrote excellent letters on my behalf. He gave me confidence and hope when the mental health team and the local authority were doing nothing for me. Through his intervention the matter was resolved and I received an apology for the way I was treated. Thank you.
About customers service
About customers service
Richard Etherington (Associate Solicitor) provided invaluable advice and support during several stressful weeks in a matter which involved mistaken identity and could have involved a criminal charge but which was resolved sensibly and satisfactorily before it came to that. Ben Shellard (Paralegal) was also always there for me and was friendly, calm and helpful. It made a big difference to have them at my back
I have nothing but positives to say about Richard Nelson LLP Solicitors. From the beginning of the process to the end Latoya made me feel at ease with the process. Everything was explained to me and no question was left unanswered or explained. Latoya handled my case and having had my result saved my career. She made me feel understood and comfortable about my entire appeal and supported me with everything. Thank you again Latoya. I would recommend Richard Nelson LLP to anyone who needs help with any matter.
Richard E and his Team @ Richard Nelson handled my sensitive and difficult case very efficiently. Richard was very upfront and informed me honestly of the consequences of my actions. Thanks to following Richard advice I was given a suspended sentence. . Which was not guaranteed. Thank to all the Team at Richard Nelson . For there help and support in this matter.
Professional and friendly with a high level of communication, they demonstrated clear knowledge and expertise in the field required. Very pleased with the service given, we wouldn't hesitate in using their services again or recommending to others.
I approached Richard Nelson’s after losing my job , Michelle Shore has been absolutely brilliant throughout , excellence guidance , help and advise , would highly recommend and can’t thank both her and the company for helping me get the right result.
I contacted Richard and Nelson LLP to represent me in the HCPC investigation case. I just made a short email to contact the office, I was surprised at the speed they replied to my request. I had a few weeks to submit a response to the investigation team. This didn't deter Victoria and Megan to take up the case. While the team was collecting the information to draft the response, they kept me informed all the time. I was worried, looking at the time they had to come up with a tangible response, the duo remained calm and very professional in their approach; never raised too much hope at the same time, they never discourage me. The case has now been resolved with a positive outcome and I can't thank the Richard Nelson LLP, especially Victoria and Megan for accepting my case and their professionalism. I couldn't wish for a better company than LLP
Kelly Grigg supported me throughout a difficult divorce. She was straight talking , confident and direct which I appreciated. She ensured I had a fair outcome and advised me through every stage. I do not know where I would be if it wasn't for Kelly. I cannot thank her enough
Professional timely advice
This is the first time l have experience was this company. I am very satisfied with the service l received.
I'm very grateful for the work Steve Roberts has done for me, he was always very quick to reply to any query, offer reassurance, provide clear and effective advice and deliver work promptly. I would certainly recommend him time and time again.
I cannot put into words how grateful we are to have been represented by Jacqui. Having found ourselves in a terrifying situation & with no prior experience of the legal system she was always there to offer support to put us at ease & reassure us. It’s been such a dreadful time my family have been through but this lovely lady has been incredible throughout & her kind understanding nature has been invaluable. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone who finds themselves in a difficult position with no knowledge or experience of the legal system. I don’t think we will ever be able to thank her enough. Thank you doesn’t come close enough but thank you anyway.
If you want your legal case looked after with expertise, diligence and, most of all, care then look no further than Jacqui Callan of Richard Nelson LLP who, together with Phil Gibbs, managed to get the RIGHT RESULT for my son and support the family through 12 months of hell.
Very pleased with the service. Required a solicitor at short notice and with a short deadline.
I needed legal advice about my employment contract. I had the pleasure of working with George Miller, he was very informative and proficient. He helped resolve my issue. He was meticulous in every detail. I am grateful for his excellent work. I highly recommend Mr. Miller in Richard Nelson LLP.
Outstanding. The time, support and advice was vital and I would wholeheartedly recommend this company.
Richard Nelson LLP is rated 4.76 based on 292 reviews