Reynolds Blinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reynolds Blinds
Read Reynolds Blinds Reviews

Tell us how Reynolds Blinds made you happy
Rob and Alex were on time and efficient. They were friendly and considerate, and cleaned up any mess they made after fitting our conservatory and bathroom blinds. I would definitely recommend them. Very pleased with the finished product.
We visited the showroom and was helped by Emma who ordered samples that arrived in literally 3days, we agreed on material and price and had our day and night blinds fitted by Joe on 16th October. The whole process was quick and easy. Highly recommended. Thanks to Chelsea also πŸ‘
A big thank you to the whole team at Reynolds Blinds! I was so impressed with everything, you help and advise in helping us choose our perfect blinds and shutter with our wonky windows was much appreciated! A special thanks to Olivia and to Rob and Alex who did an amazing job on our blinds and shutters I love them all! Highly recommend them!
Just had front of the house fitted with the shutter blinds.
Very happy with the qulaity of the product.
Also credit to Rob and Alex who did an excellent job of fitting them.
They were punctual in terms off arriving when they said they would, very polite, tidy, and took care in their work.
They even took my old blinds away to be discarded.
A credit to Reynold Blinds for having such proffesional peopel working for them.
I would use them again and more than happy to reccomend theri products.
Excellent company service. Very professional, from the quotation and advice offered by Olivia to the work carried out by Derek.
Would definitely recommend them for all your blind needs, and will be using them again in the future.
Fantastic service from start to finish! Shop service perfect, all staff were helpful! Measured perfectly. Fitted in no time by Joe! Will recommend the company to friends and family.
Amazing customer service from start to finish. Joe fitted the Allusion blinds very tidy and efficiently. Very pleased with our choice of Allusion blinds and the price was very competitive!
Reynolds Blinds 5 star review on 18th October 2020
The service start to finish was excellent. Very professional, knowledgeable & informative. The price was very competitive. The follow up from the office regarding installation dates was swift & we were kept informed regularly. Joe our fitter was very nice, polite, experienced & friendly. He fitted the blinds in no time & did a terrific job & the explained clearly how to work them. He did a very professional job & left the room tidy & clean. As stated to start with, the whole experience was excellent & our blinds are wonderful.
Hi Karen,
we are so pleased to hear you are more than happy with the service you experienced with Reynolds. Thankyou for the kind words and we will pass on the feedback to joe also :)

Reynolds
Avoid at all costs. Absolutely dreadful service,
Measurements were taken incorrectly so left with
One side of bay uncovered for a week. Replacement.
was unacceptable and had to wait a further 2 weeks.
Hopeless
Hello,

We are sorry that you were disappointed with the service you received from Reynolds Blinds. As all of our products are made to measure, there can be an occasional mistake - we are only human. However we will always put things right as soon as possible for customers. If you did want to discuss this further please do not hesitate to contact us - we would be happy to hear your feedback as to how we can improve.

Reynolds
Joe from Wylde Green showroom came and fitted blinds in our bathrooms. He was efficient, tidy and did a great job. Love the blinds and would 100% recommend Reynolds blinds and Joe. Thank you both !
Hi Geraldine,
we are so glad to hear your blinds and the service went great, we will pass the kind words onto joe. many thanks,

Reynolds
Professional job delivered by Rob from Reynolds blinds,from measuring to installing totally satisfied and highly recommended.Good value for money. Thanks M Smith
Hi Mr Smith,
lovely to hear your experience with Rob went well and you are happy with the overall job! we will pass the kind feedback onto Rob :)

Reynolds
Fantastic service, particularly from Alex and Rob the fitters, really professional and a great finish.

I live in a decidedly wonky victorian terrace, and the quality of the fitting is second to none, I'm incredibly pleased with the service and finish from Reynolds.
Hi Tom,
very happy to hear your overall experience with us was great.
thankyou for the kind words, we will be passing them on to Rob and Alex :)

Reynolds
Fitted my shutters today a proffessional job done neat and tidy workers. Very helpfully and very efficient. Really pleased with the finish.
Hi Mr Johnson,
So happy you are happy with the shutters that were fitted for you,
we appreciate the kind words!

Reynolds
We ordered 7 blinds. They took 2 weeks to be made. Joe and Derek fitted our blinds. Both were quick and tidy. They even took away the packaging.
Hi,
pleased to hear the fitting was done professionally and neatly,
we will pass the kind words onto both derek and joe :)
many thanks

Reynolds
I would 100% recommend Reynolds Blinds. I've had smartfit blinds in my conservatory for a couple of years now and they were well worth the money, I've lost count of all the compliments I've had. The showroom staff were excellent and spent time to ensure that what we choose met our needs exactly. Fitters were professional and efficient. The final effect is stunning and a number of relatives and friends have gone on to use Reynolds Blinds themselves. I had a question about removing the frame surrounding the blind today - I received a call back within the hour and staff were as helpful and friendly as ever. I wouldn't hesitate to use their services again.
Hi Tracey,
Lovely to hear about your experience with us and how well the experience/service was for you! we are always here to help if you ever have anymore queries, don't hesitate to contact us. And here is another compliment ..they look amazing! they really tie well with the design/colours of the room!

Reynolds
Roman blind fitted in a bedroom today, I really love it. Great customer service, lots of choice, quick to measure and install at an amazing price. Would definitely recommend and already thinking about one for another bedroom. Thank you
Had blinds fitted in every room except the kitchen (vertical blinds fitted by ourselves not long ago) and what a fantastic job they are.
Not only a fantastic job, but lovely people in sales, measuring and fitting.
So marvellous that we are now getting them back to do the kitchen and give us a price for patio awning.
Thanks to you all.
By the way, the blinds on the patio doors, which I didn’t know you could get, so you can have the doors open, are unbelievable. Can’t leave them alone πŸ˜€
Second time I've used Reynolds and they don't disappoint, right from the point of order, to the point of fitting. Had blinds fitted around the house today (25.09.20) and the work was excellent. The fitters were really polite and approachable and had excellent work ethics. Very tidy in their work approach and happily took old boxes etc away. Thank you so much for fitting my blinds, they're absolutely fab!
Hi had a chap come out fit my electric blinds clean tidy nice chap was very happy with him also was very happy overall with this company 10/10 Thankyou guys
Outstanding customer service and quality of work,going to have them back to do the rest of the blinds when i can afford to do them
Reynolds Blinds is rated 4.70 based on 210 reviews