Relax Sofas & Beds Reviews

Mrs Yasmin Alam
Relax Sofas & Beds 5 star review on 2nd June 2018
Relax Sofas & Beds 5 star review on 27th April 2017
Mrs E Buglass
I Purchased a Sherborne Virginia Standard Power Recliner Chair, Not the cheapest Recliner but the workmanship is Superb when compared to some of the others on the market. No regrets. "Recommended"
excellent company to deal with and first class service
Thank you Bron.

We've very grateful for your kind words. It’s always refreshing to hear that we're doing a good job!
It seemed like a long wait, but it was worth it. Our chairs look classy and are very comfortable and are just what we wanted. They were delivered efficiently and seamlessly. We are very happy with them.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're pleased to hear that your happy with your fireside chairs. They do look very stylish, particularly, like in your case, where there's a good contrast between the fabric and wood colour.

Thanks again for this wonderful review.
Very helpful when I contacted them about my delivery.
Thank you for the great feedback. We try really hard to provide a fantastic experience to our customers.
Friendly and very helpful customer service. Bought on line with the additional support from customer services giving us options we had not considered. Very good Price, and delivered on time. Vey Pleased.
Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review.
Great service and good communications 😀
Excellent price and Richard was extremely helpful and knowagable. we are delighted with our purchase
Good Service
Ordered before lockdown so there was an inevitable delay. Had a reply to my email to reassure me the order would be followed up. Well automated system for delivery slots etc. Competitive price on sofa
great snuggler armchair, great quality
0rdered just before lockdown. Unfortunately had to wait until July but was well worth the wait. Loved the colour i chose and it looks brilliant in my Conservatory. (2 Seater sofa and 1 Chair). Thanks Relax Sofas and Beds.
Relax Sofas & Beds 5 star review on 17th July 2020
Excellent priced quality furniture. Two arm chairs provided well within time frame offered and delivered as advised. Old chairs taken away for a small fee. All in all very pleased with the service and quality, will definitely use again.
I am very happy with the furniture I bought and the delivery team were very helpful. They unpacked the furniture and brought it into the house.
They were also able to assist in arranging for my old furniture to be disposed of.
Buying furniture over the Internet can be slightly stressful as you offer up a good deal of personal information. The staff at Style Furniture however were sympathetic to my concerns. James was particularly helpful and replied to emails quickly and comprehensively. Delivery was well organised without any problems. The delivery men did an excellent job of putting together the corner unit and chairs. Very pleased with the furniture, the price and the service. Thank you.
Prompt and Delivered as promised.
Good price delivery was as arranged the delivery guys were very helpful
Very pleased with our purchase from ordering to delivery, contacted Style Furniture and were they very helpful. Top quality at a fair price with great choice.
Excellent product, price, correspondence and delivery. Could not fault anything
Exellent product excellent price really please with the service
I bought the Buoyant Dexter 3 seater and love chair excellent quality very well made and the delivery was quicker than expected would highly recommend.
Relax Sofas & Beds is rated 4.81 based on 601 reviews