Relax Sofas & Beds Reviews

Mrs Yasmin Alam
Relax Sofas & Beds 5 star review on 2nd June 2018
Relax Sofas & Beds 5 star review on 27th April 2017
Mrs E Buglass
Delivery people need training properly, bad handling of sofa could easily have caused serious damage.
Original credit card deposit awkward and unclear at first showed full payment taken. happy with the product.
Took delivery of my Sherborne Keswick manual recliner this morning it was brought into my lounge, when i told the delivery men i had paid £15 to remove my old recliner they knew nothing about it, they weren't going to take it away they telephoned their company then they took it away, i wasn't happy they didn't even en know the back came off they tried to take the chair out without removing the back part, i had to show them how to remove it, we are pensioners so we could have done without the hassle, sort your deliveries out
Easy to place on-line orders which came through as originally estimated. Excellent courier delivery service to Scotland.
Excellent service from order to delivery. Even arrived just after 7am!
My Mum received her chair yesterday 2nd Feb 2021, having placed the order in September last year. I asked for a delivery slot between 11-2 to ensure her carer was present to receive it. My Mum has dementia. I requested this time slot in reply to a text I was send and an email, but both requests were ignored. I was given a delivery slot of 7-10am instead and at the last minute had to make arrangements. These riser/recliner chairs are 95% of the time for the elderly and infirm. The chair arrived in 2 separate boxes to be assembled. The delivery men brought it in along with mud and dirt on the shoes they kept on, staining the carpet. I am staggered that for a chair costing in excess of £1200 this is the level of service provided and now I need to make arrangements for someone to assemble it. I will not know until we do, if it is complete, I am not confident of a response if that is the case and certainly not at any speed.
Very happy with the order and delivery
Our two sofas are super comfy and very smart. Very pleased.
Great service at a great price
Thanks for the kind words and for taking the time to write a review.
I Purchased a Sherborne Virginia Standard Power Recliner Chair, Not the cheapest Recliner but the workmanship is Superb when compared to some of the others on the market. No regrets. "Recommended"
Thank you, Mr Thurgood, for taking the time to write a review. We're please to hear that you're happy with your recliner. Sherborne are a quality manufacturer, made in Britain too.

Thank you again for the great feedback.
excellent company to deal with and first class service
Thank you Bron.

We've very grateful for your kind words. It’s always refreshing to hear that we're doing a good job!
It seemed like a long wait, but it was worth it. Our chairs look classy and are very comfortable and are just what we wanted. They were delivered efficiently and seamlessly. We are very happy with them.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're pleased to hear that your happy with your fireside chairs. They do look very stylish, particularly, like in your case, where there's a good contrast between the fabric and wood colour.

Thanks again for this wonderful review.
Very helpful when I contacted them about my delivery.
Thank you for the great feedback. We try really hard to provide a fantastic experience to our customers.
Friendly and very helpful customer service. Bought on line with the additional support from customer services giving us options we had not considered. Very good Price, and delivered on time. Vey Pleased.
Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review.
Great service and good communications 😀
Excellent price and Richard was extremely helpful and knowagable. we are delighted with our purchase
Good Service
Ordered before lockdown so there was an inevitable delay. Had a reply to my email to reassure me the order would be followed up. Well automated system for delivery slots etc. Competitive price on sofa
great snuggler armchair, great quality
0rdered just before lockdown. Unfortunately had to wait until July but was well worth the wait. Loved the colour i chose and it looks brilliant in my Conservatory. (2 Seater sofa and 1 Chair). Thanks Relax Sofas and Beds.
Relax Sofas & Beds 5 star review on 17th July 2020
Good to deal, with. True to their word. No chasing needed. Reliable delivery time. One cushion was not delivered with the sofa but have been sent it now with argument.
Relax Sofas & Beds is rated 4.79 based on 609 reviews