Relax Sofas & Beds Reviews

Read Relax Sofas & Beds Reviews

sales@relaxsofasandbeds.co.uk

Louth Road, Fotherby, Louth

Tell us how Relax Sofas & Beds made you happy
Delivery people need training properly, bad handling of sofa could easily have caused serious damage. Original credit card deposit awkward and unclear at first showed full payment taken. happy with the product.
Arrived within the time frame expected and it seems to do as advertised. It Is at but soon to comment on quality of workmanship
Bought 2 only 1 was good, no reply to emails so customer service not very good. Would not recommend.
I'm sorry to hear about the problem with one of your two chairs. I've checked our records and I can see that we replied to both your emails, but clearly for whatever reason, you have not received these. I'll arrange for one of my colleagues to give you a call today so we can get to the bottom of the problem and resolve it as quickly as possible.
Very efficient. Communicated and kept us updated and the delivery was excellent ànd sofas are great very very pleased. Can't say enough
A good product but felt the chair is not as comfortable as the one we tried in the showroom.we just hope it softens.
Your chair will become more comfortable over time. The foam on the seat cushion will soften slightly during the first few months of use, so it will soon feel like the one you tried in the showroom.
The order took max time to manufacture and deliver. The quality is beautiful and no complaints there. However I'd left several phone messages and didn't receive a return call till pushed and my emails concerning delivery times etc went un responded. For that I've given three stars.
Thank you for your feedback. I’m very sorry to hear that your messages and emails were left unanswered. We pride ourselves on our customer service and unfortunately this falls below our high standards. We will look into this issue and endeavour to ensure that this won’t happen again.
The plastic wrapping on the furniture wasn't adequate and when the delivery men had gone I noticed dirty marks on a couple of the corners. I cleaned them off as best I could. So would suggest better plastic wrapping in future.
Goods as expected ,delivered on time. Please ask again in 3 years?
The communication from your company I felt was very poor , But the delivery men gave an excellent service, very cheerful , and nothing was too much trouble,
the sales were ok but delivery firm gave a time before dawn to arrive which we changed. Then the driver rang about dawn (6am?) to say he didnt have a delivery for us. Then before the re-arranged date we didn't have a call the day before, but a driver rang an hour before delivering which was a bit of a surprise but the time was actually OK as it happened. We wouldn't really wan't that delivery firm again!!
no issues delivered on planned day
Relax Sofas & Beds is rated 4.79 based on 660 reviews