Relax Sofas & Beds Reviews

Mrs Yasmin Alam
Relax Sofas & Beds 5 star review on 2nd June 2018
Relax Sofas & Beds 5 star review on 27th April 2017
Mrs E Buglass
Took delivery of my Sherborne Keswick manual recliner this morning it was brought into my lounge, when i told the delivery men i had paid £15 to remove my old recliner they knew nothing about it, they weren't going to take it away they telephoned their company then they took it away, i wasn't happy they didn't even en know the back came off they tried to take the chair out without removing the back part, i had to show them how to remove it, we are pensioners so we could have done without the hassle, sort your deliveries out
My Mum received her chair yesterday 2nd Feb 2021, having placed the order in September last year. I asked for a delivery slot between 11-2 to ensure her carer was present to receive it. My Mum has dementia. I requested this time slot in reply to a text I was send and an email, but both requests were ignored. I was given a delivery slot of 7-10am instead and at the last minute had to make arrangements. These riser/recliner chairs are 95% of the time for the elderly and infirm. The chair arrived in 2 separate boxes to be assembled. The delivery men brought it in along with mud and dirt on the shoes they kept on, staining the carpet. I am staggered that for a chair costing in excess of £1200 this is the level of service provided and now I need to make arrangements for someone to assemble it. I will not know until we do, if it is complete, I am not confident of a response if that is the case and certainly not at any speed.
unbelievably poor quality and service. My sofa was falling apart within 6 months and they were unhelpful and unresponsive to helping repair or replace the product. DO NOT SHOP HERE.
I'm sorry to hear about your sofa.

Please contact us either by email: info@relaxbeds.co.uk or phone: 01507 611065, so we can look into this matter.
Terrible service, poor value for money and downright dishonest. Paid for a good quality mattress and delivery, but because they couldn't be bothered to take it up a flight of stairs to the bedroom it was left on the living room floor. When we asked them to return and fulfill their obligations to bring it up the stairs - They returned and took the mattress away! The order was made on 12th November, it has taken till January 16th to get a refund - MINUS £82 for deliver and pickup! (despite their website stating free delivery) Avoid at all costs...
Absolutely unhappy with this company , ive had 2 sofas from them in 6 months , both Alston sofas , poor poor quality , the 3rd sofa is apparently on its way , what type of company sends 3 sofas in less than 7 months ? I want a refund for this rubbish !!! 10 year guarantee is comical !!
Hello Michael. I’m very sorry to hear about the problem you have experienced with our company and the inconvenience it has caused. If you would be kind enough to email us: sales@relaxsofasandbeds.co.uk, with your order number we will investigate this matter further and ensure its resolved ASAP.

I appreciate that this is of little consolation to you, but it appears that you have been very unlucky. Alstons is an extremely popular brand and we rarely have any issues with them. Their sofas are all made in Colchester and are backed by the 10 year guarantee you mentioned. If they were “poor poor quality” as you suggest then to place such a guarantee on their products would soon send them out of business. I’m certain that if you allow us to delivery the 3rd sofa, you will be very happy with it.
Disgraceful customer service! We are pensioners and the company are refusing to collect a sofa which we are unhappy with. They are looking to charge over £500 to collect a sofa which we informed them within hours of delivery that we wanted to return and refund. They have failed to return calls and emails and we are now referring to Trading Standards and Watchdog. We are having sleepless nights due to the stress they are causing us...the sofa is in our lounge and not used. We have offered a reasonable sum to collect the sofa but will certainly not be 'ripped off' by extortionate demands that do not accord with their terms and conditions and fall foul of the Unfair Term and Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and additional Charges) regulations.
Sorry, but are you sure you ordered the sofa from us? We return all calls and emails promptly and our terms and conditions of sale comply with all current UK regulations.

Perhaps you could be kind enough to contact us directly so we can look into this for you?
very bad service and aftercare
Relax Sofas & Beds is rated 4.79 based on 609 reviews