Relax Sofas & Beds Reviews

Tell us how Relax Sofas & Beds made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Over a month
Mrs Joyce N Wareham
"We are delighted with the chair and with the service we received from Relax Sofas and Beds. Easy to select the material and to order the chair. Prompt confirmation of the order and payment. Chair was delivered within the forecast timescale, good communications about the delivery and excellent staff who delivered the chair, put it into the room where we wanted it, assembled and tested it and removed all the packing materials. Brilliant!"
Mrs Yasmin Alam
"They were happy to answer any queries I had relating to my Sofa order, which arrived on time and in perfect condition! Would recommend to anyone thinking of purchasing an Alstons Sofa."
"Great customer service, James was lovely to deal with. Beautiful sofas and footstool. Made really well. My last M&S sofa was not as good as this. Very happy 😃"
"Excellent service and great products. This is our second purchase from Relax Beds and would definitely use again."
"excellent chair, very comfy and, splendid bed, very comfy too, also an elegant piece of furniture"
"I bought a Sherborne recliner from Relax many years ago and had very good service from them. Chair was delivered on time, assembled at home and demonstrated, perfect. as we had good service last time we decided to use them again and glad we did, same super service as last time, well done Relax"
"Excellent quality and service."
"Very helpful and pleasant staff throughout this transaction. Delivery chaps really nice. Would definitely recommend this company. Many thanks for everything"
"Very efficient staff taking order. Was delivered within the time scale. Product made very well and just what was ordered and looks terrific. Delivery guys on time and nice and friendly. A great service and excellent product. Thank you."
"unbelievably poor quality and service. My sofa was falling apart within 6 months and they were unhelpful and unresponsive to helping repair or replace the product. DO NOT SHOP HERE."
I'm sorry to hear about your sofa.

Please contact us either by email: info@relaxbeds.co.uk or phone: 01507 611065, so we can look into this matter.
"Copenhagen chairs delivered on time. Chairs are very comfortable and look great in our conservatory."
"This chair is sheer heaven. I love it unconditionally. Delivery was also excellent."
"Very pleased with the service we received from you sofas arrived weeks before we were expected them so that was a bonus. Thanks to Richard we got just the right pattern and colour."
"Sofas rec'd on time and look great . Thank you Richard for your help. Delivery guys excellent!"
"Very happy with product , would have been a 5 if I hadn't to call several times to get update on order which was overdue . However very helpful when I did call so would certainly recommend your company ."
"Very good sevice and competitive price."
"Excellent service from ordering to delivery."
"Excellent service. Delivery earlier than expected. Delivery men very polite and helpful. Ordering on line hassle free. Would highly recommend."
"Excellent service. My sofas were delivered sooner than expected after good communication from the company. Delivery was on time, quick and efficient. Very pleased."
"The arrangement of delivery was a bit awkward. They only deliver on certain days in certain areas, a fact which was not made clear when the order was processed. We had to hurriedly organise someone to be at home. The person I spoke to was also quite rude when I questioned her about it. The actual delivery was good and we didn’t realise they would put the furniture together for us, very helpful."
"My experience with this company is that it has excellent customer service and communication. The delivery men were very efficient and friendly, the products I purchased were delivered well within the time scale and I am very happy with the quality of the items. I would definitely consider using this company for further purchases."
"Excellent customer service after experiencing a couple of issues. Patient and professional. Good value for money. Very happy with products purchased. Would highly recommend."
"Excellent price for this chair which my mum is really pleased with. The fabric looks great and the chair is excellent quality. Thank you"
Relax Sofas & Beds is rated 4.80 based on 557 reviews