Relax Sofas & Beds Reviews

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Relax Sofas & Beds made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Excellent price, excellent online shopping system. Delivery on time and as planned. Would definitely use again."
"I am delighted with the sofa which was reasonably priced, of an attractive design and very good quality. The sofa arrived well within the time given and the customer service when I telephoned for information was efficient and friendly."
"Ordered via the web site on 10th August, very easy to do. When item was ready I was phoned on Friday for delivery Monday 8th Sept and given a 3 hour slot."
"Very comfortable looks beautiful and very smart nice and firm to sit and good for your posture, Delivery on time as promised .delivery men were great,"
"Very good service from start to finish. Communications were good, chair was ready on time and delivery arrangements excellent. The chair is as good as my previous Sherbornes. Highly recommended organisation."
"Excellent service and so pleased with the chair"
"Sofas delivered unpacked and placed in room excellent service."
"Easy to order, immediate confirmation, clear delivery information, delivery exactly on time. Very professional service. Well done."
"Ordered two Alstons sofas from relaxsofasand beds. Cheaper than any furniture showroom where I had seen them. Ordered fabric samples and received them very quickly. Had a couple of questions during the ordering process and they were answered promptly via email. Delivery time was exactly as stated on the website. Delivery men were very professional and took all the packing away with them. I would highly recommend Relaxsofasandbeds to anyone. P.s I love my new sofas they are exactly what I wanted."
"Great service. Delivery was prompt and delivery persons extremely helpful. Chair is wonderful quality and husband very very happy with it"
"very happy with the prompt service I received... delivery went very smoothly also..happy with my sofa"
"Hi quality products with competitive price. Delivery as initially agreed for. I would recommend Relax Sofas & Beds."
"Very pleased ! Also arrived early, and generous with the matching material. Thank you. Kindest regards, Phyllis."
"Swatch requests sent very quickly, order placed on internet and delivered as expected, very happy with sofa bed purchased, price very competitive, would recommend."
"Used this company following real good feedback from my sister who had recently used relax sofas and beds, I was not disappointed. Excellent service from start to finish. I had questions around choice of fabric for the sofa I wanted, my queries were answered quickly. Delivery was within the timeframe noted on website and on my order. I was delighted with the quality of the sofa when it arrived, it is really well made and very comfortable to sit on. Would highly recommend."
"Just love my new recliner chair, excellent quality and very comfortable"
"Relax sofa provides very easy online platform to order made-to-order sofa and a very good price and good quality. I am coming back again to order second time after the first order delivered two week ago."
"Good service"
"We are really pleased with our swivel chair. The quality of the chair and the service we received have both been outstanding!"
"Good customer service, very helpful. Delivery time spot on. Well made and comfortable chairs and sofa. Very pleased with choice and swatch service was prompt. Email contact was very helpful."
Relax Sofas & Beds is rated 4.82 based on 500 reviews