Relax Sofas & Beds Reviews

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Relax Sofas & Beds made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Excellent company, from initial enquiry to the completion of the purchase Richard was so helpful and comunicative. As for the Ashley Manor Hetty suite, it is British quality at its best. Best quality suite I have ever purchased. Looked at Sofology before finding Relax sofas and beds and it was a no brainer who to purchase from."
"Brilliant company they not only added on a particular fabric to their website to enable me to order a sofa they also offered a 5% discount which then worked out over £350 cheaper than anywhere else. Delivery was also great with them keeping in touch on the day and then the guys unpacking and offering to move the sofa or anything else around the room for me."
"Terrible service, poor value for money and downright dishonest. Paid for a good quality mattress and delivery, but because they couldn't be bothered to take it up a flight of stairs to the bedroom it was left on the living room floor. When we asked them to return and fulfill their obligations to bring it up the stairs - They returned and took the mattress away! The order was made on 12th November, it has taken till January 16th to get a refund - MINUS £82 for deliver and pickup! (despite their website stating free delivery) Avoid at all costs..."
"All delivered to schedule, on time. Delivery staff helpful .Happy with our Sofa bed. Thank you."
"Kept informed all the way. Nice telephone manner when I rang and very helpful. Delivery men were excellent."
"Brilliant service I was kept well informed about my order,i am very pleased with my sofa,also it was a good price to. I would certainly order of this shop again.THANKYOU."
"Absolutely beautiful sofa, to the assistants that sorted my order out and delivered it very professional. Thank you so much for getting my order to me before Christmas, which I thought would be impossible, much appreciated."
"Excellent service from the team at Relax, would highly recommend."
"Absolutely unhappy with this company , ive had 2 sofas from them in 6 months , both Alston sofas , poor poor quality , the 3rd sofa is apparently on its way , what type of company sends 3 sofas in less than 7 months ? I want a refund for this rubbish !!! 10 year guarantee is comical !!"
Hello Michael. I’m very sorry to hear about the problem you have experienced with our company and the inconvenience it has caused. If you would be kind enough to email us: sales@relaxsofasandbeds.co.uk, with your order number we will investigate this matter further and ensure its resolved ASAP.

I appreciate that this is of little consolation to you, but it appears that you have been very unlucky. Alstons is an extremely popular brand and we rarely have any issues with them. Their sofas are all made in Colchester and are backed by the 10 year guarantee you mentioned. If they were “poor poor quality” as you suggest then to place such a guarantee on their products would soon send them out of business. I’m certain that if you allow us to delivery the 3rd sofa, you will be very happy with it.
"Super service and delivery."
"Very happy with how things were dealt with. Kept me up to date all the way through. Would definitely recommend this company."
"Love the sofas and delivery guys were very friendly and helpful. My only complaint is that I was given very short notice regarding the delivery. I had to contact your company more than once to find out what was happening regarding our order and then was only given just a few hours. It would have also been helpful if I had been told that deliveries are only on Thursdays! The sofas are very comfortable although, we would have liked firmer cushions."
"Excellent price, excellent online shopping system. Delivery on time and as planned. Would definitely use again."
"I am delighted with the sofa which was reasonably priced, of an attractive design and very good quality. The sofa arrived well within the time given and the customer service when I telephoned for information was efficient and friendly."
"Ordered via the web site on 10th August, very easy to do. When item was ready I was phoned on Friday for delivery Monday 8th Sept and given a 3 hour slot."
"Very comfortable looks beautiful and very smart nice and firm to sit and good for your posture, Delivery on time as promised .delivery men were great,"
"Very good service from start to finish. Communications were good, chair was ready on time and delivery arrangements excellent. The chair is as good as my previous Sherbornes. Highly recommended organisation."
"Excellent service and so pleased with the chair"
"Sofas delivered unpacked and placed in room excellent service."
"Easy to order, immediate confirmation, clear delivery information, delivery exactly on time. Very professional service. Well done."
Relax Sofas & Beds is rated 4.80 based on 512 reviews