Relax Sofas & Beds Reviews

Mrs Yasmin Alam
Relax Sofas & Beds 5 star review on 2nd June 2018
Relax Sofas & Beds 5 star review on 27th April 2017
Mrs E Buglass
Sofa feels and look well made. Comfortable.
V helpful when I made the order for my sofa by phone.
Very happy can’t believe how luxurious it is like sitting on a cloud regards
We have problems with our old suite which is still in guaranty no joy with email or phone not impressed with after service
Goods spot on although delivery of goods was a long wait, 5 months! I felt this was too long. Covid was the reason. Price competitive, hence no complaints! Would use again, but delivery timescale would be a contributing factor to future sale.
Very happy with the chair and the delivery thank you
Very good service and installed in room
Furniture ordered and we were kept up to date by email regarding manufacturing times and furniture delivered on the date given.
Excellent customer service, delivery and communication. Really happy with my sofa and chair, thank you.
Absolutely love my lay z boy chair. Such good quality and so comfortable. The item was delivered with care and Relax were really helpful in keeping me informed of the progress of the order.
Relax Sofas & Beds 5 star review on 24th March 2021
Excellent service, beautifully made chair, comfortable 10 out of 10
Very good all round service
Delivery people need training properly, bad handling of sofa could easily have caused serious damage.
Original credit card deposit awkward and unclear at first showed full payment taken. happy with the product.
Took delivery of my Sherborne Keswick manual recliner this morning it was brought into my lounge, when i told the delivery men i had paid £15 to remove my old recliner they knew nothing about it, they weren't going to take it away they telephoned their company then they took it away, i wasn't happy they didn't even en know the back came off they tried to take the chair out without removing the back part, i had to show them how to remove it, we are pensioners so we could have done without the hassle, sort your deliveries out
Easy to place on-line orders which came through as originally estimated. Excellent courier delivery service to Scotland.
Excellent service from order to delivery. Even arrived just after 7am!
My Mum received her chair yesterday 2nd Feb 2021, having placed the order in September last year. I asked for a delivery slot between 11-2 to ensure her carer was present to receive it. My Mum has dementia. I requested this time slot in reply to a text I was send and an email, but both requests were ignored. I was given a delivery slot of 7-10am instead and at the last minute had to make arrangements. These riser/recliner chairs are 95% of the time for the elderly and infirm. The chair arrived in 2 separate boxes to be assembled. The delivery men brought it in along with mud and dirt on the shoes they kept on, staining the carpet. I am staggered that for a chair costing in excess of £1200 this is the level of service provided and now I need to make arrangements for someone to assemble it. I will not know until we do, if it is complete, I am not confident of a response if that is the case and certainly not at any speed.
Very happy with the order and delivery
Our two sofas are super comfy and very smart. Very pleased.
Great service at a great price
Thanks for the kind words and for taking the time to write a review.
Relax Sofas & Beds is rated 4.79 based on 621 reviews