Relax Sofas & Beds Reviews

Fotherby
Louth

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Relax Sofas & Beds ?

Mrs Jean Wilkinson
Verified Buyer
"Good customer service, very helpful. Delivery time spot on. Well made and comfortable chairs and sofa. Very pleased with choice and swatch service was prompt. Email contact was very helpful."
"I ordered some bedroom furniture online. I was contacted and given a date with a 3 hour time slot for delivery. Very happy with products and service."
Pamela Brown
Verified Buyer
"My sofa and chair was beautifully made, very happy with them. The delivery team arrived promptly and were very nice and polite, placing my furnitue where I wanted and removing all packaging. Very impressed."
Peter Long
Verified Buyer
"brilliant service, very pleasant and helpful delivery guys, sofa arrived on time, good communication, would use again."
Mrs Jayne Sherwood
Verified Buyer
"I had a phone call to say my sofa would be delivered the next monday. I asked if it could be changed to the following Monday as I needed a few days to remove our old sofa. Not a problem. Delivery was arranged for the following Monday before 1pm. And it was! One happy customer."
MR J P EVES
Verified Buyer
"Good price, received order within specified time and delivery men were fantastic, very helpful well done."
Mr Alan Burrell
Verified Buyer
"Quality of sofa very good. Was delivered within the timescales set at outset and delivered within the window provided on the day. Excellent service."
MR JAMES B N MCALISTER
Verified Buyer
"Fast efficient service, especially for remote areas of Scotland as well as the prices, best around after much investigation across the UK internet."
"Customer service was spot on .Super happy with beautiful sofas and delivery team were fabulous 👍🏼"
"Great customer service, James was lovely to deal with. Beautiful sofas and footstool. Made really well. My last M&S sofa was not as good as this. Very happy 😃"
Raymond Revell
Verified Buyer
"A painless experience really. Ordering was easy. Some reviewers commented on the communication with Relax after ordering but we had none apart from the call at the end to say sofa and chairs were on there way. In fact they arrived so quickly we were not even ready and had to use the disposal service of relax to take our old suite away, which was arranged very quickly. Delivery people were excellent, really helpful. Cleared up after them and gave information freely. Overall a great job from start to finish. Thank you."
"Good reasonable prices for the two table that we were interested in. Good quality products on offer. Good communication regarding delivery. Thanks!"
"Cannot fault the helpfulness and service in any way"
MR R BARNES
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and delivery, and snuggler chair was exactly as expected."
MR A W VAN DER SPIEGEL
Verified Buyer
"The right product at a fair price delivered promptly in perfect condition."
Mrs Jayne Farley
Verified Buyer
"Lovely colour, looks good and comfy"
Mrs Lynn Allen
Verified Buyer
"Informative website, samples arrived next day and sofa was in my home within 5 weeks Very pleased"
"No issues with order or delivery. Just no fuss ;-) 10/10!"
"Excellent communications. ...reliable and efficient service. Highly recommended. Many thanks. Ms E Long"
MRS AIDA DODDINGTON
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful service, resolved all my quieries on sizes and leg colours on Alstons sofabed collection via a quick phone call. Subsequently received my colour swatches super fast and placed my order without hesitation. Delivered quicker than expected and the delivery team were super helpful in ensuring everything fits into place. Definitely will recommend Relax Sofas & Beds to my friends!"
Relax Sofas & Beds is rated 4.81 based on 481 reviews