Relax Sofas & Beds Reviews

Fotherby
Louth

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Relax Sofas & Beds ?

"Sofas delivered unpacked and placed in room excellent service."
"Easy to order, immediate confirmation, clear delivery information, delivery exactly on time. Very professional service. Well done."
"Ordered two Alstons sofas from relaxsofasand beds. Cheaper than any furniture showroom where I had seen them. Ordered fabric samples and received them very quickly. Had a couple of questions during the ordering process and they were answered promptly via email. Delivery time was exactly as stated on the website. Delivery men were very professional and took all the packing away with them. I would highly recommend Relaxsofasandbeds to anyone. P.s I love my new sofas they are exactly what I wanted."
"Great service. Delivery was prompt and delivery persons extremely helpful. Chair is wonderful quality and husband very very happy with it"
"very happy with the prompt service I received... delivery went very smoothly also..happy with my sofa"
"Hi quality products with competitive price. Delivery as initially agreed for. I would recommend Relax Sofas & Beds."
"Very pleased ! Also arrived early, and generous with the matching material. Thank you. Kindest regards, Phyllis."
"Swatch requests sent very quickly, order placed on internet and delivered as expected, very happy with sofa bed purchased, price very competitive, would recommend."
"Used this company following real good feedback from my sister who had recently used relax sofas and beds, I was not disappointed. Excellent service from start to finish. I had questions around choice of fabric for the sofa I wanted, my queries were answered quickly. Delivery was within the timeframe noted on website and on my order. I was delighted with the quality of the sofa when it arrived, it is really well made and very comfortable to sit on. Would highly recommend."
"Just love my new recliner chair, excellent quality and very comfortable"
"Relax sofa provides very easy online platform to order made-to-order sofa and a very good price and good quality. I am coming back again to order second time after the first order delivered two week ago."
"Good service"
"We are really pleased with our swivel chair. The quality of the chair and the service we received have both been outstanding!"
"Good customer service, very helpful. Delivery time spot on. Well made and comfortable chairs and sofa. Very pleased with choice and swatch service was prompt. Email contact was very helpful."
"I ordered some bedroom furniture online. I was contacted and given a date with a 3 hour time slot for delivery. Very happy with products and service."
"My sofa and chair was beautifully made, very happy with them. The delivery team arrived promptly and were very nice and polite, placing my furnitue where I wanted and removing all packaging. Very impressed."
"brilliant service, very pleasant and helpful delivery guys, sofa arrived on time, good communication, would use again."
"I had a phone call to say my sofa would be delivered the next monday. I asked if it could be changed to the following Monday as I needed a few days to remove our old sofa. Not a problem. Delivery was arranged for the following Monday before 1pm. And it was! One happy customer."
"Good price, received order within specified time and delivery men were fantastic, very helpful well done."
"Quality of sofa very good. Was delivered within the timescales set at outset and delivered within the window provided on the day. Excellent service."
Relax Sofas & Beds is rated 4.82 based on 494 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!