Relax Sofas & Beds Reviews

Fotherby
Louth

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Relax Sofas & Beds ?

MR R BARNES
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and delivery, and snuggler chair was exactly as expected."
MR A W VAN DER SPIEGEL
Verified Buyer
"The right product at a fair price delivered promptly in perfect condition."
Mrs Jayne Farley
Verified Buyer
"Lovely colour, looks good and comfy"
Mrs Lynn Allen
Verified Buyer
"Informative website, samples arrived next day and sofa was in my home within 5 weeks Very pleased"
"No issues with order or delivery. Just no fuss ;-) 10/10!"
"Excellent communications. ...reliable and efficient service. Highly recommended. Many thanks. Ms E Long"
MRS AIDA DODDINGTON
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful service, resolved all my quieries on sizes and leg colours on Alstons sofabed collection via a quick phone call. Subsequently received my colour swatches super fast and placed my order without hesitation. Delivered quicker than expected and the delivery team were super helpful in ensuring everything fits into place. Definitely will recommend Relax Sofas & Beds to my friends!"
Ms Helen F I Smith
Verified Buyer
"Great advice from friendly people. Delivered as promised. Very happy."
Natalie Pathirana
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly team. So easy to order and was kept up to date with delivery times. My sofa came within the earliest time given with no hassle. A great experience I would recommend to all!"
Maureen Thrift
Verified Buyer
"Having ordered the wrong chair in the wrong size Relax Sofas extremely kindly let me keep it whilst I waited for the correct model to arrive which took some weeks. I have found them most helpful and understanding and thoroughly recommend them. Oh and very pleased with the chair."
"Order and delivery was easy and prompt. Unfortunately the Oyster Bay chest of drawers does not exactly match our existing items in the range. Colour is slightly different - which is OK - but the pattern design and edges are also different, and there are no castors for easy shifting. Have Alstons changed these things or is this furniture “seconds’ ? Perhaps a fuller comparative description should be given."
Mr Peter Hood
Verified Buyer
"Drawers ordered easily and delivered as promised"
Mr T Worsnop
Verified Buyer
"Easy to do business with, very helpful and updated on progress of the order. The delivery was fantastic. We were able to agree a date, then a timeslot was agreed a couple of days before and the driver rang to confirm delivery about 45 minutes before."
"We are delighted with our sofa. It seems well made and is comfortable and the fabric is excellent. Delivery was efficient and installed in position for us. Very good service all round"
"Item purchased was competitively priced and my order was dealt with efficiently and courteously"
"Best price in UK for branded sofa/chairs and free delivery, plus responsive customer relations. Can't be beaten as they are willing to negotiate."
"Kept me informed of delivery date and time. Two man delivery crew were excellent and very helpful."
"Very pleased with chair- delivered ahead of time. Many thanks"
Mrs Jill Forsythe
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order. Excellent quality and a lot cheaper than our main furniture store."
Mrs R E Hawley
Verified Buyer
"My mum is very pleased with her chair."
Relax Sofas & Beds is rated 4.81 based on 468 reviews