Relax Sofas & Beds Reviews

Relax Sofas & Beds 5 star review on 21st July 2021
S M COLLINS
Relax Sofas & Beds 5 star review on 28th May 2021
BARBARA WATKINSON
We really love our sofa and the staff I had been in contact with were extremely helpful. The lead time was as we expected and we found the whole process very easy.
Best price I could find for the Sherborne Keswick Petite I was after. Quick and easy transaction online. The quoted delivery date was 16-18 weeks from order but they were ready for delivery in 8. The delivery company were great and held the delivery for me and just asked for me to let them know when I was ready as the room was not yet ready for furniture. Delivery was a day after I emailed them to confirm I could now accept it. Delivery was straightforward and put into the room of my choice and packaging discarded. Delivery window provided on the day via the tracking and the driver called ahead before arrival too. Great service overall!
Relax Sofas & Beds 5 star review on 16th May 2022
I am so pleased with my sofa. Relax sofas and beds got back to me so quickly when I asked about delivery
We ordered the Ashby soft grey painted furniture 1-drawer nightstand. There was going to be a short delay and I was very grateful for the telephone call checking that this was ok. It arrived on the agreed date and in good condition. Great service from Relax Sofas & Beds. Thank you
Great service
Very efficient and helpful throughout the ordering and delivery process
Good communication and easy to order from. Delivery was great too.
Beautiful bed frame, great quality, love it!
Excellent service from great from start to finish.
The sofa is exactly as seen in the shop, firm and comfortable, well made and looks great
Straight forward ordering process. Delivered well within schedule and all packaging taken away. Good service.
Great service thank you. I needed extra fabric to match two new sofas and rang to ask if it was possible. The fabric was quickly identified and ordered, and delivered in perfect condition within the agreed time frame. I would definitely use this company again.
product arrived with no problems. appears to be well made and to the specifications shown on the website. good product.
Very organised ordering system, easy to track, very helpful chap when I had a query over delivery day. The delivery itself was easy, well informed and quick. Love the sofa, very comfortable and exactly what I ordered.
Furniture was delivered on time, communication was excellent by both the store and transport company.
Great service I ordered over the phone. The sofa was delivered 14 weeks later as promised the notifications about the delivery came through by email and text.
Sofa arrived. Very pleased with it as it looks fantastic. Great quality The delivery team were great too
Ordering was easy although our fabric choices weren't available as the website hadn't been updated. However the second choice was dealt with easily and we're very pleased with the sofa
Excellent service, good competitive price and prompt delivery. The delivery drivers even offered to carry our new mattress upstairs too. Most impressed
Easy to order online and emails responded to quickly, excellent company to deal with and extremely pleased with new suite.
Relax Sofas & Beds is rated 4.79 based on 729 reviews