Relax Sofas & Beds Reviews

Read Relax Sofas & Beds Reviews

sales@relaxsofasandbeds.co.uk

Louth Road, Fotherby, Louth

Tell us how Relax Sofas & Beds made you happy
Excellent delivery and took rubbish away
I am very pleased with my new chair and sofa bed. Disappointed with change in delivery dates at short notice, cost me a day's holiday.
I ordered Lexi 3 seater sofa and it was pretty much delivered within estimated time. I am thrilled, beautiful piece of furniture very well made, so much so am thinking of buying the 2 seater as well!!
Easy to place on-line orders which came through as originally estimated. Excellent courier delivery service to Scotland.
Good to deal, with. True to their word. No chasing needed. Reliable delivery time. One cushion was not delivered with the sofa but have been sent it now with argument.
We are pleased with our 3-seater settee and two power recliner armchairs and very much like the Barley / Teal upholstery.
Once ordered the sofas arrived within the estimated 5-6 weeks and a very good price compared to some other retailers.The only down side was the delivery.I received no information from the carriers and had to phone a couple of times to find out when the delivery was scheduled.On the day.a time slot of 1-4 was given,due to traffic issues they arrived at 17.40,but no phone call to let us know they were held up,bad lack of communication.
Very happy with product , would have been a 5 if I hadn't to call several times to get update on order which was overdue . However very helpful when I did call so would certainly recommend your company .
The arrangement of delivery was a bit awkward. They only deliver on certain days in certain areas, a fact which was not made clear when the order was processed. We had to hurriedly organise someone to be at home. The person I spoke to was also quite rude when I questioned her about it. The actual delivery was good and we didn’t realise they would put the furniture together for us, very helpful.
Amazing quality product arrived with notice. However was difficult to gather delivery time as wasn’t on the mobile site or in the email.
The sofa was delivered within the estimated period. Delivery drivers were very good. The actual sofa is a bit disappointing - not nearly as comfortable as claimed. We are actually considering getting the cushions refilled. Also, the cushions are not reversible, which would have helped.
Love the sofas and delivery guys were very friendly and helpful. My only complaint is that I was given very short notice regarding the delivery. I had to contact your company more than once to find out what was happening regarding our order and then was only given just a few hours. It would have also been helpful if I had been told that deliveries are only on Thursdays! The sofas are very comfortable although, we would have liked firmer cushions.
I had a phone call to say my sofa would be delivered the next monday. I asked if it could be changed to the following Monday as I needed a few days to remove our old sofa. Not a problem. Delivery was arranged for the following Monday before 1pm. And it was! One happy customer.
Good reasonable prices for the two table that we were interested in. Good quality products on offer. Good communication regarding delivery. Thanks!
Order and delivery was easy and prompt. Unfortunately the Oyster Bay chest of drawers does not exactly match our existing items in the range. Colour is slightly different - which is OK - but the pattern design and edges are also different, and there are no castors for easy shifting. Have Alstons changed these things or is this furniture “seconds’ ? Perhaps a fuller comparative description should be given.
Delivery was excellent! But slightly damaged with tiny chip on side but not really noticeable, Overall brilliant customer service and great product.
Very happy with the Delivery and product
Beautiful to look at and very comfy to sit on
Originally ordered this headboard with Very who sent me the wrong one and just left outside the front house when no one was home. Re-ordered with Relax and although lead time is slightly longer (as made to order) definitely worth the wait. Great service and delivery date confirmed by email from one of their team.
Easy to order and a good price. Would have appreciated a 2nd email to let me know an estimated date of arrival or that things were still on track. more information about the stain guard cover would be helpful.
Relax Sofas & Beds is rated 4.79 based on 660 reviews