Relax Sofas & Beds Reviews

Mrs Yasmin Alam
Relax Sofas & Beds 5 star review on 2nd June 2018
Relax Sofas & Beds 5 star review on 27th April 2017
Mrs E Buglass
Disgraceful customer service! We are pensioners and the company are refusing to collect a sofa which we are unhappy with. They are looking to charge over £500 to collect a sofa which we informed them within hours of delivery that we wanted to return and refund. They have failed to return calls and emails and we are now referring to Trading Standards and Watchdog. We are having sleepless nights due to the stress they are causing us...the sofa is in our lounge and not used. We have offered a reasonable sum to collect the sofa but will certainly not be 'ripped off' by extortionate demands that do not accord with their terms and conditions and fall foul of the Unfair Term and Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and additional Charges) regulations.
Sorry, but are you sure you ordered the sofa from us? We return all calls and emails promptly and our terms and conditions of sale comply with all current UK regulations.

Perhaps you could be kind enough to contact us directly so we can look into this for you?
unbelievably poor quality and service. My sofa was falling apart within 6 months and they were unhelpful and unresponsive to helping repair or replace the product. DO NOT SHOP HERE.
I'm sorry to hear about your sofa.

Please contact us either by email: info@relaxbeds.co.uk or phone: 01507 611065, so we can look into this matter.
The order took max time to manufacture and deliver. The quality is beautiful and no complaints there. However I'd left several phone messages and didn't receive a return call till pushed and my emails concerning delivery times etc went un responded. For that I've given three stars.
Thank you for your feedback. I’m very sorry to hear that your messages and emails were left unanswered. We pride ourselves on our customer service and unfortunately this falls below our high standards. We will look into this issue and endeavour to ensure that this won’t happen again.
Excellent company, from initial enquiry to the completion of the purchase Richard was so helpful and comunicative.
As for the Ashley Manor Hetty suite, it is British quality at its best. Best quality suite I have ever purchased. Looked at Sofology before finding Relax sofas and beds and it was a no brainer who to purchase from.
Ordered two Alstons sofas from relaxsofasand beds. Cheaper than any furniture showroom where I had seen them. Ordered fabric samples and received them very quickly. Had a couple of questions during the ordering process and they were answered promptly via email. Delivery time was exactly as stated on the website. Delivery men were very professional and took all the packing away with them. I would highly recommend Relaxsofasandbeds to anyone. P.s I love my new sofas they are exactly what I wanted.
Best price in UK for branded sofa/chairs and free delivery, plus responsive customer relations. Can't be beaten as they are willing to negotiate.
The website has all the info needed to make an informed purchase, and the final product matches every detail 100%. The sofa is very comfortable and well built. Very happy ;-)
DELIVERY WAS WHEN I REQUESTED IT TO BE, TO FIT IN AFTER MY ROOM HAD BEEN DECORATED.

THE DELIVERY MEN WERE VERY GOOD AT KEEPING ME ADVISED AS TO WHERE THEY WERE WHEN THEY WERE ON THEIR WAY.

I DID FIND IT A BIT ODD TO HAVE A DELIVERY AT NIGHT TIME, IN THE DARK. I LIVE ON MY OWN, AM ELDERLY AND HAD TO MAKE SURE I HAD SOMEONE AT HOME TO BE THERE AT THE TIME.

THIS IS THE ONLY THING I WASN'T TOO HAPPY ABOUT. OTHER THAN THAT. ALL DELIVERED SAFELY AND PACKAGING REMOVED BY THE DELIVERY MEN. THANK YOU
I'm delighted with Relax Sofas and Beds! From the outset their service has been friendly and efficient. My sofa was delivered within the time scale and it is exceptional quality, comfort and a beautiful custom design...exactly as I'd specified. Thank you!
Delivery came a little late and they were rushing and left the packing material in my garden. Service was good on my purchase. Not too pleased with the sofa and sofa bed. Material 0308 not very serviceable, very shady, shows dark patches were you have been sitting. Sofa creeks every time you sit on it with the springs. Would not recommend this material with kids or for long time use. Having to change cushions round every day to keep looking good. Quality could be better for the price, may even get rid and go for leather.
Good communication with regard to delivery and efficient assembly of units by delivery personnel.
Very pleased with the quality of furnishings delivered
The plastic wrapping on the furniture wasn't adequate and when the delivery men had gone I noticed dirty marks on a couple of the corners. I cleaned them off as best I could. So would suggest better plastic wrapping in future.
Have used Relax Sofas & Beds for a number of years now, and they have always given a good, helpful, efficient, value for money service. Would recommend them to anyone.
Ordered a drop arm sofa, we were given details of time till delivery etc, and the delivery was fine, took the 2 delivery men a few minutes to fit the 2 sides of the sofa together but all has been fine and we are enjoying it.
The whole experience was trouble free. Easy to order, my telephone enquiry was dealt with promptly and professionally, but what was really outstanding was the delivery service. The men took my furniture upstairs, unpacked it all, checked it and even too the packaging away. They were really helpful.
Delivered on time. The delivery men were very efficient and helpful.
Brilliant service would recommend to anyone.
very bad service and aftercare
Simple to order process, user friendly website, best online price for the bedroom furniture we wanted, delivered within timescale advised at the time of ordering. Highly recommend.
Relax Sofas & Beds is rated 4.81 based on 601 reviews