Regton Ltd Reviews

82 Cliveland Street

Tell us how Regton Ltd made you happy

customer service
DAVID YOUNGER
"Brilliant service and saved me money As I didn’t think I could claim on warranty but Nigel and staff sorted it out , Much appreciated David Younger"
Paul Everest
"What can I say? From order to delivery it was a slick operation. I'll be ordering more stuff from you in the future. Well done peeps!"
Paul Clay
"Purchased Grey Ghost Headphones recently. Fair price, fast and efficient service. Item as described. Restons highly recommended. First time of use - found a silver Gothic Victorian Florin!!"
"First class as always"
"Great company to deal with, always use them."
"Goods delivered on time in good order"
"Great item fast delivery"
"Next day delivery was great"
"1st class from order to deliverie"
"Very helpful customer service, fast delivery, good prices, and excellent after sales service,"
"Excellent delivery speed, and item well packed-thank you!"
"it makes beach hunting so easy Very well made"
"Called in this morning to deliver my headphones for repair. To my amazement Nigel got his screwdrivers out and fixed them there and then showing me every step he took. Chatting to me all the time. Now that's what you call a fantastic service. Top guy top company."
"Regton are a top class company to deal with.Never any problems and the staff are very helpful."
"Absolutely brilliant service"
"You get excellent customer service and value for money."
"Regton team are brilliant and put my mind at ease buying the other half's B.Day prezzie. Thanks Mark. Wouldn't go any where else. Oh and I love my new detector too.. thank you"
"Deus WS5's were very quickly repaired as new under warranty & sent back in 4 days over the weekend, no charge excellent service as usual"
"the best service I have ever had ,you were quick and I will be using you again for other iteams I need thank you"
"Very happy with Regton Ltd. Fast delivery, the secondhand metal detector I ordered was as advertised and in great condition. Would use them again."
"It's the first time I have ordered items from regions and they were very good."
"Top marks for Regton again fast delivery and service. What can I say Garrett pro top marks I had ace 250 the pro is muchbetter. Most of finds spot on reading once you know the machine it will talk to you. I love it for mid range price perfection top marks. Thanks Regton"
"Love Regtons, had a 200i a 300i and a NEL from them, great company, great service."
Regton Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 1,009 reviews