Regton Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Regton Ltd

sales@regton.com

82 Cliveland Street

How would you rate Regton Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Buyer
"The Regton Family as I call them all because they treat you like family every time you either call by phone or enter the shop as I do, last time I went in I got an XP Dues 11inch coil with WS5 headphones the advice is brilliant and of course the price is either matched or beaten in my case on an earlier occasion I went in to the shop asked for a larger 11 inch xp coil for my first dues machine after a chat and showing that I found I hadn't been using that detector to the best of all it's program's and capabilities. So as I am concerned Regton are the best."
Michael Beasley
Michael Beasley
Verified Buyer
"I have been Metal Detecting since 1986 and have used other dealers, But after using Regtons I would not look back. Nigel and Marcus are there to help not push a sale. Thank and all best guys."
Marco Maggini
Marco Maggini
Verified Buyer
"Good price, fast shipping... Communicative....What else? Perfect Team! Mr. Marco Maggini Florence- 🇮🇹 ITALY"
JOHN BESKOW
Verified Buyer
"They sell a quality item in a professional way, communication is excellent and dispatching is prompt ! If there is a however, it is a minor one in that DD coil protector is not included in the package ? Ordering one as an afterthought is a bit tedious but protection is a must when choosing extra units !"
Hi John

Sadly coil covers are not included with all machines or manufacturers, some do, some only sell as accessory items, this all stems from people ordering coils with 'free' covers & complaining that they already have the cover so don't want it but have to pay for the privilege. Thanks for the feedback though, we are now adding notes to our price list when covers are not included to prompt customers.
Gareth Bradley
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service! Ordered my detector and accessories on Thursday morning, arrived Friday afternoon. Regton use DPD for their deliveries, DPD are great!"
Thank you Gareth, I agree 99.9% of the time they are indeed great.
Ronnie G Lees
Verified Buyer
"Superb service quick post age and quality product, thanks guys."
Keith G Norcott
Verified Buyer
"I needed a new flexible cover for my s/hand XP Deus control & the invoice that covered my machine's original purchase was from Regton. A quick check on their site online clearly showed the cover's price and postage costs so I made the purchase online. It arrived very quickly(within 2 days) & was accompanied by Regton's current metal detector catalogue plus separate price list. It is good to know that expert advise is only an email/phone call away. The best part was, when I received the email asking me to write this review I was in the middle of a large field just to the west of Honiton, Devon with my XP Deus sporting its new cover...How did they know that? I guess it is just another miracle of modern science. KG Norcott(just another satisfied customer)"
Hi Keith

Thanks for the positive feedback very much appreciated, we like to keep an eye on our customers so the new tracking device seems to be working a treat LOL
George Goodwin
Verified Buyer
"I’ve always had the very best help from your sales staff and at 66years young I hope I have a lot more , my next detector will be a deuse latter this year . George goodwin"
Hi George,l thanks for the feed back really appreciate it, good choice with Deus !
Islwyn Davies Evans
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy with product supplied and speed of delivery, however the two parcels were left in the cafe next door to my office, despite having a large sticker on the outside of the parcel, stating that it should not be left with a neighbour. I was able to retrive the parcel safely, however it could have been very different as it was a very high value item."
Hello Islwyn

Thank you for your feedback but sorry you had an issue with the carrier, indeed as you saw we even add extra stickers to the parcels to stop these things from happening, sadly all carriers have bad apples, not an excuse but a reason, we have copied your comments (no names) to show our local manager when he next comes in, aplogies.
Michelle Parnell
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was fast and packaging good"
Thank you very much for your feedback Michelle
Archie Ferguson
Verified Buyer
"The service and communication at regtons were excellent."
Thank you Archie very kind to give us your review.
Ronnie Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Very professional service and friendly staff Top quality products with a fast post and package service"
Thank you Ronnie.
J Lales-Allen
Verified Buyer
"Have got a lot of stuff from regton and it's alway either arrived next day or day after they are very helpful and know what they are talking about. Recommended them to friends 5 star *****"
Thanks for your positive review, really appreciate it.
Ennio Bruno
Verified Buyer
"the packaging was perfect. I am very satisfied of your seriousness and professionalism. Perfect service. Thank you a lot."
Thank you Bruno, really appreciate it
Andy Frape
Verified Buyer
"Regton Ltd are my automatic go-to one-stop-shop for metal detector sales and repairs and advice. The staff are extremely helpful and knowledgeable and the website is a joy to navigate."
Thank you Andy, very kind of you to review us favourably, regards Nigel
Chris Saville
Verified Buyer
"I've bought several detectors and other items from Regton Ltd.. My last purchase of an XP Deus went wrong and I was sent a smaller coil than I had ordered. I let them know immediately and within 24 hrs they'd sorted things out to my total satisfaction. A good company gets things right but sometimes things do go wrong. A great company has the same issues. Things do go wrong from time to time. The difference is how they respond and Regton Ltd were brilliant. In these days of internet shopping the one thing that will differentiate the good from the bad is the service a company provides. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Regton Ltd. Brilliant service."
Wow, thank you Chris a very generous review in light of our mistake, if you need any help please don't hesitate to contact us again, Regards Nigel
Verified Buyer
Thank you Philip, I did try to straighten your picture but sadly beyond me, great review, appreciate it. Nigel
Sean Haines
Verified Buyer
"I have brought items from regtons and there great on prices on there items i have no problem there..but when it comes to support on a detectors maintenance or problems you never hear a reply bk.."
Hello Sean, thanks for the review, a little concerned we are not getting your e-mails or messages, I've just checked my sent file & can see no e-mails sent to you so we can safely presume we haven't received any e-mails from you. Maybe you've messaged through another media ? FB, e-Bay or Amazon maybe ? if you could just check how you messaged us I can find out where your messages are. We never ignore anyone, so for it to happen more than once there is clearly a problem, oh & check spam file. Regards Nigel
Adis Muslijevic
Verified Buyer
"Good communication, Great dealer....."
Thank you Adis, that's very kind of you.
Graham Turner
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service, good friendly advice and very competitive pricing."
Very good of you to offer feedback Graham, appreciate it.
Dawn Chipchase
Verified Buyer
"I have used Regtons for years, their outstanding customer service, next day delivery and after service care make them the best metal detecting stockist out there."
Why thank you Dawn, glad to be of service, hope you & Diggy are doing wel.l
Ben Chebil
Verified Buyer
"At Regtons I always get the best service anyone can dream of. they give full attention and listen to your requirements and they step in with their recommendations at times saving a lot of money. Their after sale service is even better their first aim is to get you back out there metal detecting with confidence and good solid equipment. Their customer care is the best I have experienced."
Wow, that's very kind of you Ben, just glad to be of assistance, it's not all about 'the big sell'.........
Stephen Moxey
Verified Buyer
"I can't rate Regtons highly enough. Ther staff are courteous and highly knowledgeable on the phone. Their prices are price matched with other companies, and their after sales service cannot be faulted. Why go anywhere else?"
Thank you Stephen, we try to do our best at all times, including price matching, we don't expect anyone to pay more from us so if anyone sees a better offer then let us know & we'll do what we can, thanks again Stephen
Regton Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 105 reviews