Regton Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Regton Ltd

Tell us how Regton Ltd made you happy

"Excellent service every time, when it comes to metal detectors i would recommend Regton Ltd without question."
Christopher Baddeley
"Awesome.. quick delivery .."
Geoffrey Peden
"Bought my full Deus setup from Nigel when they first came out, just purchased the new X35 coil from here as well, amongst other Detecting gear. Small issue with some chattering on the coil, but the new software update has sorted this after Nigel rang me personally today to explain the problem. Total satisfaction with Regtons I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone wanting to purchase goods or for advice 10/10. Geoff Peden"
"Excelent!!"
"the coin holder is made to the highest standard I ordered my purchase on a Monday , right in the middle of the xmas rush but it was still delivered the next day top marks to regton`s for excellent customer service"
"Always good service and very prompt delivery."
"Top quailty service. only thing I would say is I missed delivery and it didn't go to my DPD collection store which most of my parcels do. Thanks Terry Hillman"
"First class very fast service prices best around highly recommend 😁"
"Website is easy to navigate, ordering on-line is easy to follow, and getting personal advice is second to none. Great Company and highly recommend Regton Ltd for all your detector needs."
"I'm happy...."
"Stuff came very quickly & arrived in good condition, but could have done with a bit more packaging protection than brown paper."
"Recently ordered an x35 coil which was with me by 2 pm the next day, I have bought all my detecting equipment from regton and have never been let down or disappointed with the equipment or services. I'd highly recommend using regton for all your detecting needs."
"Perfect!"
"Best service ever and great prices be using again for sure"
"one word EXCELLENT thanks"
"Staff at Regton are most helpful and knowledgeable about their products, and all the staff are very friendly and customer focussed. They are a pleasure to deal with."
"Excellent service from Regton. I ordered a coil and it was delivered the next day. Thank you."
"Always happy to help whatever the issue . Great people and trustworthy company . Thanks guys ."
"Very happy with our purchases would defo use again"
"I would love to write a review on my latest buy , but as I'm not going to receive it until Christmas I cannot. But knowing Regton as I do , I'm sure I will be extremely satisfied as I am with the service I always receive. Happy Christmas to all at Regton. Yours Mr Charles Hogg."
"Very fast delivery. Excellent..."
"Great service great detectors A+++"
"once again another great purchase, and first class service and delivery, thankyou regton, keep up the great work, graham"
Regton Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 750 reviews