Regton Ltd Reviews

Read Regton Ltd Reviews

sales@regton.com

82 Cliveland Street

Tell us how Regton Ltd made you happy
Amazing customer service team. Very fast delivery. Highly recomended!
I just can't say anything bad about the guys. Customer service and advice is second to none. Very happy with them and use them for every bit of equipment I need and will do in the future.
Excellent!!! I have and will continue to use Regton. Always helpful if you have any enquiries. Thanks.
Fantastic and fast service. Glad I found you. Will be back for any further detecting needs. Thankyou.
Great service from Regton. However the Bag I ordered I had to return to to the poor quality.
In those unsettled times Regtons pull out all the stops - ordered a machine on Friday ( closed weekends ) dispatched on Monday delivered on Tuesday - superb service
Regton Ltd 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
True 5 star service shines through when a company's expertise in dealing with customer problems/queries shines through, as in my case. A computer error lead to a delay in my item being delivered within the time frame. In short the order has been lost. As soon as I had spoken to Regtons, the problem was found and solved there and then. I was treated with the type of customer service many companies can only dream of, 100% satisfaction.
Fantastic item..great service...really fast post..5 stars
I recently purchased a black Ada red Spartan spade from Regton Ltd and was very happy with the customer service and the product I received received my item the next day
Region is a great company, easy to use web site with plenty of choices at reasonable prices. The items always are packaged well and arrive quickly. I will order many more products from them.
Very good service, Regton with a very good courier service .......
Amazing cheap sale
Excellent service again, very knowledgeable and fast delivery, highly recommended.
Always helpful and excellent service. Would recommend Regtons for all metal detecting equipment and accessories.
Brilliant. Very fast delivery and cheapest on the Internet. Many thanks
Very quick service. Well made spade
Good to chat about product prior to purchase.
Very easy to access and purchase and excellent delivery
Second time i have used regton excellent company to deal with quick deliver and good communication
Excellent service from Regtons, Cannot fault this company.
Regton Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 3,413 reviews