Regton Ltd Reviews

Read Regton Ltd Reviews

sales@regton.com

82 Cliveland Street

Tell us how Regton Ltd made you happy
Excellent advice and excellent customer service. Next day delivery is a bonus thank you so much.
Excellent service. Good advice direct from the MD. Fast efficient and the 11" Deus ORX and a great deal.
I am totally new to metal detecting. I approached Regton having done some research online, And they were so knowledgeable taking time with me to talk through what I was looking for. Really brilliant. Also fabulous purchasing a metal detector from a local business.
Absolutely epic service as always
Good communication and speedy repair/return of items.
As usual perfect transaction and perfect service,, Why go anywhere else,,,
The whole transaction was quick, and efficient. The detector was well packaged and with me the next day. I have used Regton before and will certainly do so in the future. Excellent service.
Alway friendly and helpful, always have what I need, always quick to deliver. Basically everything you could want from a company
Ordered the xp orx at 3pm Friday delivered 9.30 am on Saturday now that is fast ! Well pleased thank you Regtons
Great service as always
Very pleased with advise and prompt response,thoroughly recommend them
Excellent service, free next day delivery which allowed me to rearrange as I was not going to be in. No complaints in any way
Very happy with regtons products and service had about 10 detecters from them over last 20 years.
Very pleased with the service, especially over the phone. Very helpful. pleased with my purchases, which were suggested by the guy on the phone. Found a few artefacts on first day using the new pointer. 1832 Queen Victoria half penny. Overall pleased with everything. Quality of goods, fast delivery, reasonably priced and pleasant staff.
One problem is dpd delivery, always have problems with them.
Can’t thank this company enough for helping me choose the right metal detector for my grandson. Fantastic customer service and even threw in a get started booklet. Would thoroughly recommend this company.
Brilliant I shall look forward to using the detectir
Most prompt company for haveing things delivered and professional service at all times thanks Nigel and marcas
Delivered on time! No complaints.
I have been using Regtons for over 30 years The staff are knowledgable and courteous The service is excellent and after sales is second to none
Regton Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 3,971 reviews