Regton Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Regton Ltd

sales@regton.com

82 Cliveland Street

How would you rate Regton Ltd ?

"Recently required to upgrade my trowel and found just what I wanted at Regtons. Bought a Evo extreme blade at a very reasonable price especially with club discount. Very helpful over the phone with a quick turn around and delivery. Could not have been bettered. Will continue to use Regtons and strongly advise anyone to give them a ring with their M.D. needs. Thanks Regtons. Len R."
Brian Day
"Great products at good prices fast delivery no trouble with returns fast and friendly service What more can you ask. 10/10 from me."
"Fast delivery. Protected package. Chuffed!!"
Stephen Nicholson
Verified Buyer
"Quick and Friendly service, customers keep up to date with there order status by e-mail. I have used company for 6 or 7 years and have had no problems with there service and after service help if needed ."
Jason Triggs
Verified Buyer
"Delivered was good but wasn’t next day delivery even though my order was over £50, but I’m happy"
"Products are of a high quality, customer service is excellent each time I deal with Regton Ltd and the delivery time is always fast and on time."
Keith Wallis
Verified Buyer
"I placed my order by telephone, very easy because the sales assistant was very knowledgeable. The 10% club discount was applied without hesitation and the item arrived when I was told it would. Excellent service!"
Thanks Keith
Robert Macfarlane
Verified Buyer
"I’ve been using Regton for a long time now. Now I’m registered with yous it’s great. Getting discount on items etc. Most of all it’s your customer service is quality, second to none. Friendly and always Willing to help and give advice. I would recommend you to all my friends and do. Thanks Robbie"
George Mair
Verified Buyer
"Prompt despatch and delivery. Thank you..."
Cheers George
DAVID JONES
Verified Buyer
"I PHONED AND ASKED FOR ADVICE WE SPENT 10 MINS DISCUSSING WHAT I NEEDED WITH NO PRESSURE SALES TALK.I MADE MY MIND UP AND ORDERED GARRETT AT PRO INTERNATIONAL ,SINCE I RECEIVED IT WHICH WAS DELIVERED IN 2 DAYS I HAVE ORDERED SEVERAL ITEMS AND SUCH A QUICK DELIVERY I HAVE NO DOUBTS IN RECOMMENDING REGTON FOR SEEKING ADVICE , DELIVERY AND COST THANKS TO REGTON I AM ENJOYING METAL DETECTING WITH MY GRANDSON.THANKS REGTON DAVE"
Wow, great review thank you David
Stuart Palfreeman
Verified Buyer
"Very good the parcel arrived at the same time as the company said everything is good thanks very much"
Thanks Stuart
Patricia Richmond
Verified Buyer
"always fast service and always willing to help"
Peter Pierce
Verified Buyer
"A Fast and Speedy service"
Thanks Peter
"Excellent service"
Excellent review
"Delivery was on time. A coil cover had a factory moulding problem and would not fit. One email was all it took to get a replacement delivered the following day."
Thank you & apologies about coil cover.
Stephen Rigbye
Verified Buyer
"Great service and fast delivery"
Thanks Stephen
Kevin Hudson
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service all round,many thanks,hope to do business again sometime...."
"The person I spoke to was very helpful and patient. They didn't try and sell me an expensive detector but advised me how to use my existing one better. As a consequence I ordered a few items such as a new pin pointer and wifi headphones. More importantly I will be ordering from them again. The order came when they said it would as was excellent. So far seems to be working fine."
We try to please, thank you for finding the time to give us such a great review, appreciate it.
Stevan Cooper
Verified Buyer
"I received my tornado coil on the correct time stated parcel was well packed and sealed i have yet too use it but have fitted it to my detector"
Cheers Stevan
John Weatherly
Verified Buyer
"As always, helpful, informative, efficient and knowledgeable all with a smile👍😃"
Very kind of you John
Saimon Goulding
Verified Buyer
"correct expert advise.and excellent service"
Thank you Simon.