Regton Ltd Reviews

Click Here

Tell us how Regton Ltd made you happy

customer service
Percy Vania
"I bought my 1st metal detector Garrett Ace 400i as the 55th anniversary package from Regtons. Fantastic service and friendly advice from the team. Machine is easy to understand and am having great results. My first solid signal detected a medieval French jetton. Thank you Regtons."
Raymond Carroll
"Bought for grandson as he always wants my deus he is over the moon great machine his first outing an ARP silver badge, and a 2 pound cannon ball from St Andrews Scotland."
Andy Fenwick
"Regtons were very helpful in giving me advice before I placed my order for a new detector and accessories, while giving me a discount on my purchase. I've been happy with previous purchases from Regtons over the years so decided to go back"
"Right product, right price, next day delivery. What more can you ask?"
"When i order the item,, deliver anytime,, but service with a smile next day its there ,,great many thanks"
"Awesome, fast delivery and well packed. This is how all companies are meant to be 10/10"
"Amazing service yet again. double thumbs Regton."
"Good at what they do and items sent quickly very well packaged."
"Bought a web coil from Regtons very good service and next day delivery"
"Not used yet but sure it will b great will Review on my cha gonedetectinguk When I get out To use it. Regton are great Bought all my Gear here highly recommend cheers guys"
"The service from Regtons is efficient, the staff are polite, professional and knowledgeable. I can recommend Regtons as a company."
"Does what it says on the tin"
"At 73 , had a stroke three years ago. Use this company often . The service is outstanding, The staff caring and helpful. Even down to the MD Nigel sending a program to me , to help me detect. Nothing to much trouble.SO RECOMMENDED."
"An efficient and reliable service."
"very good company delivery good item came on time would use them again"
"I can’t fault Regton on their products at all. I had the 55th anniversary Ace 400i...WOW Can’t wait to get back out again. Will continue to buy from Regton’s. Very happy customer."
"Very helpful staff, and the telephone is answered very quickly. Top service :)"
"Good selection of items and very well priced"
"Very easy to work"
"Great service as usual!"
"Purchased the Detector in October to ensure my grandson had it for Christmas.It is still in box unassembled.Packaging and delivery were very good,Price average to other suppliers,but Regton is a local business if I have any problems."
"Great friendly customer service and speedy delivery from an excellent company."
"what can I say perfect"