Regton Ltd Reviews

82 Cliveland Street

Tell us how Regton Ltd made you happy

customer service
John Mills
"Brilliant company , professional,friendly and more than willing to offer help and advice to someone just starting out in our hobby, or a solution to a problem for the more seasoned Detectorists.wouldn’t shop anywhere else. Keep up the good work Nigel.🤓🎧"
DEREK ATKINS
"I have purchased from Regtons several times and their service is second to none. Easy to find what I require and purchase online and delivery is always speedy. Recieved the right parts to make my modification."
DAVID YOUNGER
"Brilliant service and saved me money As I didn’t think I could claim on warranty but Nigel and staff sorted it out , Much appreciated David Younger"
"Excellent service all round"
"well made and solid.ideal thickness."
"Very good machine and enjoying testing it out when i go to my permissions"
"Great service, very pleasant and knowledgeable staff. Can't be more happy. I will be buying here again. Thank you."
"Great service,fast delivery,thanks again guys"
"Thanks regton very fast delivery service , and price matched too Very happy with my new makro pointer it's ace! Would recommend regton to friends"
"The service you give is top quality. I have phoned you a few times if I have a question or a little problem with not understanding something relating to my MD. There is always someone in the shop willing to help and give advice. Thanks 👍"
"Great service and advice. I am very happy with my new XP DUES getting a 10% discount without even asking! Next day delivery was also included! Would highly recommend."
"I have been with REGTON Ltd. ever since I began detecting, only twice buying elsewhere, but for the reason that my chosen supplier, REGTON Ltd were unable to help. That alone is a rarity. Why did I stay ? Simple really, they give unbeatable service, by a brilliant team, together with which value for money is not questionable, it is always there for us buyers, and then of course there has to be mention of superb after sales service. IN SHORT REGTON Ltd IS TOPS FOR ME. Thank you to the entire team."
"Very happy with our purchases would defo use again"
"I needed a new flexible cover for my s/hand XP Deus control & the invoice that covered my machine's original purchase was from Regton. A quick check on their site online clearly showed the cover's price and postage costs so I made the purchase online. It arrived very quickly(within 2 days) & was accompanied by Regton's current metal detector catalogue plus separate price list. It is good to know that expert advise is only an email/phone call away. The best part was, when I received the email asking me to write this review I was in the middle of a large field just to the west of Honiton, Devon with my XP Deus sporting its new cover...How did they know that? I guess it is just another miracle of modern science. KG Norcott(just another satisfied customer)"
Hi Keith

Thanks for the positive feedback very much appreciated, we like to keep an eye on our customers so the new tracking device seems to be working a treat LOL
"I recently lost my XP Deus remote control and WS4 headphones (gutted!) and rang Regtons for new replacements and talked to Marcus who was very sympathetic and gave me an excellent deal which arrived the next day with a remote arm band thrown in for free. You cannot ask for better service than that! Well done Regtons. Dig-it-pete (UKDN)."
Ah Pete, hope the new one is as good as the last, remember mobile phone number on back of remote, it works ! thanks for the review.
Regton Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 1,090 reviews