Regton Ltd Reviews

Click Here

Tell us how Regton Ltd made you happy

customer service
Percy Vania
"I bought my 1st metal detector Garrett Ace 400i as the 55th anniversary package from Regtons. Fantastic service and friendly advice from the team. Machine is easy to understand and am having great results. My first solid signal detected a medieval French jetton. Thank you Regtons."
Raymond Carroll
"Bought for grandson as he always wants my deus he is over the moon great machine his first outing an ARP silver badge, and a 2 pound cannon ball from St Andrews Scotland."
Andy Fenwick
"Regtons were very helpful in giving me advice before I placed my order for a new detector and accessories, while giving me a discount on my purchase. I've been happy with previous purchases from Regtons over the years so decided to go back"
"Excellent service, really helpful advice as I am new to metal detecting. Fast delivery of items purchased. Friendly staff who are always pleasant to talk to on the phone which is really important being so far from shop. Will always purchase my items here because of this. Well done to all of you at Regton keep up the great work 😀"
"Excellent service from ordering to receiving, highly recommended."
"As usual a pleasure to deal with and fast delivery. Spot on."
"Bought on line, my parts were delivered quickly, seamless transaction"
"Great company to deal with and great products"
"Excellent service all round"
"well made and solid.ideal thickness."
"Very good machine and enjoying testing it out when i go to my permissions"
"Great service, very pleasant and knowledgeable staff. Can't be more happy. I will be buying here again. Thank you."
"Great service,fast delivery,thanks again guys"
"Thanks regton very fast delivery service , and price matched too Very happy with my new makro pointer it's ace! Would recommend regton to friends"
"The service you give is top quality. I have phoned you a few times if I have a question or a little problem with not understanding something relating to my MD. There is always someone in the shop willing to help and give advice. Thanks 👍"
"Great service and advice. I am very happy with my new XP DUES getting a 10% discount without even asking! Next day delivery was also included! Would highly recommend."
"I have been with REGTON Ltd. ever since I began detecting, only twice buying elsewhere, but for the reason that my chosen supplier, REGTON Ltd were unable to help. That alone is a rarity. Why did I stay ? Simple really, they give unbeatable service, by a brilliant team, together with which value for money is not questionable, it is always there for us buyers, and then of course there has to be mention of superb after sales service. IN SHORT REGTON Ltd IS TOPS FOR ME. Thank you to the entire team."
"Very happy with our purchases would defo use again"
"I needed a new flexible cover for my s/hand XP Deus control & the invoice that covered my machine's original purchase was from Regton. A quick check on their site online clearly showed the cover's price and postage costs so I made the purchase online. It arrived very quickly(within 2 days) & was accompanied by Regton's current metal detector catalogue plus separate price list. It is good to know that expert advise is only an email/phone call away. The best part was, when I received the email asking me to write this review I was in the middle of a large field just to the west of Honiton, Devon with my XP Deus sporting its new cover...How did they know that? I guess it is just another miracle of modern science. KG Norcott(just another satisfied customer)"
Hi Keith

Thanks for the positive feedback very much appreciated, we like to keep an eye on our customers so the new tracking device seems to be working a treat LOL
"I recently lost my XP Deus remote control and WS4 headphones (gutted!) and rang Regtons for new replacements and talked to Marcus who was very sympathetic and gave me an excellent deal which arrived the next day with a remote arm band thrown in for free. You cannot ask for better service than that! Well done Regtons. Dig-it-pete (UKDN)."
Ah Pete, hope the new one is as good as the last, remember mobile phone number on back of remote, it works ! thanks for the review.
Regton Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 1,654 reviews