Regton Ltd Reviews

Read Regton Ltd Reviews

sales@regton.com

82 Cliveland Street

Tell us how Regton Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Regton Ltd 5 star review on 12th May 2020
John Brown
Regton Ltd 5 star review on 2nd April 2020
Matthew hall
More Photos & Videos
Friendly business who really know customer service, 2nd machine bought from Regton and everything from order to delivery and anything in between was 100% keep up the great work.
i would like to say thank you for the service that Regton has provided and the customer service was great and the delivery time was very quick even being on
a country lock down
many thanks to Regton
Delivery was quick and the service good and got it for a friend so it will be not open till Christmas day
Awesome, fast delivery and well packed. This is how all companies are meant to be 10/10
Excellent service, really helpful advice as I am new to metal detecting. Fast delivery of items purchased. Friendly staff who are always pleasant to talk to on the phone which is really important being so far from shop. Will always purchase my items here because of this. Well done to all of you at Regton keep up the great work πŸ˜€
Regton Ltd 5 star review on 2nd September 2019
Excellent service from ordering to receiving, highly recommended.
As usual a pleasure to deal with and fast delivery. Spot on.
Bought on line, my parts were delivered quickly, seamless transaction
Great company to deal with and great products
Excellent service all round
well made and solid.ideal thickness.
Very good machine and enjoying testing it out when i go to my permissions
Great service, very pleasant and knowledgeable staff. Can't be more happy. I will be buying here again. Thank you.
Great service,fast delivery,thanks again guys
Thanks regton very fast delivery service , and price matched too
Very happy with my new makro pointer it's ace!
Would recommend regton to friends
The service you give is top quality. I have phoned you a few times if I have a question or a little problem with not understanding something relating to my MD. There is always someone in the shop willing to help and give advice. Thanks πŸ‘
Great service and advice. I am very happy with my new XP DUES getting a 10% discount without even asking! Next day delivery was also included! Would highly recommend.
I have been with REGTON Ltd. ever since I began detecting, only twice buying elsewhere, but for the reason that my chosen supplier, REGTON Ltd were unable to help. That alone is a rarity. Why did I stay ? Simple really, they give unbeatable service, by a brilliant team, together with which value for money is not questionable, it is always there for us buyers, and then of course there has to be mention of superb after sales service. IN SHORT REGTON Ltd IS TOPS FOR ME. Thank you to the entire team.
Very happy with our purchases would defo use again
I needed a new flexible cover for my s/hand XP Deus control & the invoice that covered my machine's original purchase was from Regton. A quick check on their site online clearly showed the cover's price and postage costs so I made the purchase online. It arrived very quickly(within 2 days) & was accompanied by Regton's current metal detector catalogue plus separate price list. It is good to know that expert advise is only an email/phone call away. The best part was, when I received the email asking me to write this review I was in the middle of a large field just to the west of Honiton, Devon with my XP Deus sporting its new cover...How did they know that? I guess it is just another miracle of modern science.

KG Norcott(just another satisfied customer)
Hi Keith

Thanks for the positive feedback very much appreciated, we like to keep an eye on our customers so the new tracking device seems to be working a treat LOL
Regton Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 2,396 reviews