Regton Ltd Reviews

82 Cliveland Street

Tell us how Regton Ltd made you happy

customer service
Percy Vania
"I bought my 1st metal detector Garrett Ace 400i as the 55th anniversary package from Regtons. Fantastic service and friendly advice from the team. Machine is easy to understand and am having great results. My first solid signal detected a medieval French jetton. Thank you Regtons."
Raymond Carroll
"Bought for grandson as he always wants my deus he is over the moon great machine his first outing an ARP silver badge, and a 2 pound cannon ball from St Andrews Scotland."
Andy Fenwick
"Regtons were very helpful in giving me advice before I placed my order for a new detector and accessories, while giving me a discount on my purchase. I've been happy with previous purchases from Regtons over the years so decided to go back"
"I belong to a small museum. We dig for World War II crashed planes. I bought the TN 808 to assist with the search. The assembly was easy, but I'm finding it difficult to get the ground balance and signal balance set up correctly. In auto mode I had no success whatsoever. There are no instructions on how deep it will penetrate and I am not sure it will do the job as all the videos I have seen regarding the TM 808 have shown it picking on top of the ground, not buried."
Hi Ken, just read your comments regarding the TM808, sadly you have reviewed our Company rather than the product with that rating, product reviews are also on there...... You will never see how deep any genuine detector goes as there are so many variables such as ground conditions, type of metal, orientation of object & of course size of object. generally speaking the larger the object the further away you can detect it, ground setting is indeed key to getting the most from the TM808. I would set up in non-auto & then aim to get very little increase or decrease when lowering the coil to the ground, when you are close to no change then switch over to automatic as that will keep it all under control from then on, hope that helps. Nigel
"I paid a ridiculous amount of postage on a tiny switch which would have cost about 80p to post."
Hello anonymous, I'm sorry you are disappointed in our postal charge which indeed on very small items is expensive, we base our rates on value of order. The jiffy bag would be around 80 pence & postal charge is not letter it's large letter so I think if you try to post the same item you will be surprised just how much it costs.
"We still dont have any delivery!!! Take so long"
Hello there anonymous, please phone in to receive information on your delivery, we'll see what has happened to it.
We only use First Class Royal Mail or next day carriers.
"ordered nel thunder coil told by email order complete next day email said out of stock"
Hello Sydney, really sorry about that, we sell on many different platforms & not always easy to keep tabs on what is or is not in stock, especially when multiple orders for same item come in & 'systems' kick in to allocate stock.
"I have brought items from regtons and there great on prices on there items i have no problem there..but when it comes to support on a detectors maintenance or problems you never hear a reply bk.."
Hello Sean, thanks for the review, a little concerned we are not getting your e-mails or messages, I've just checked my sent file & can see no e-mails sent to you so we can safely presume we haven't received any e-mails from you. Maybe you've messaged through another media ? FB, e-Bay or Amazon maybe ? if you could just check how you messaged us I can find out where your messages are. We never ignore anyone, so for it to happen more than once there is clearly a problem, oh & check spam file. Regards Nigel
Still no replies from Sean, suspect his e-mail is filtering us out for some reason
"Tried to order a metal detector book, but credit card not accepted. Gave up in the end and bought it from another retailer . Also the Regton web site requires a refresh/ updated with a new look and easier to navigate."
Hello Christopher, thank you for your feedback, not quite sure why your card would not be accepted, we receive many orders by card every day, if every you have an issue you can always phone the order through, we'd be happy to help.
Regton Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 1,623 reviews