Regton Ltd Reviews

82 Cliveland Street

Tell us how Regton Ltd made you happy

customer service
John Mills
"Brilliant company , professional,friendly and more than willing to offer help and advice to someone just starting out in our hobby, or a solution to a problem for the more seasoned Detectorists.wouldn’t shop anywhere else. Keep up the good work Nigel.🤓🎧"
DEREK ATKINS
"I have purchased from Regtons several times and their service is second to none. Easy to find what I require and purchase online and delivery is always speedy. Recieved the right parts to make my modification."
DAVID YOUNGER
"Brilliant service and saved me money As I didn’t think I could claim on warranty but Nigel and staff sorted it out , Much appreciated David Younger"
"Il never use regtons again!! I ordered parts over £50 as they state free postage over this amount, I never received all the items I ordered so it brought the total to less than £50 and I was then charged postage of £5.50, Marcus the manager basically called me a liar and said I never ordered the parts and was most unhelpful and would not refund postage or send me the part free that I ordered which was less than the postage, poor customer service 😡😡😡😡."
Dear Rikki

Thank you for your feedback however this is not poor customer service at all. At the conclusion of your order it was read back to you including postage, this is standard practice. You have subsequently told us we have to send you the 'missing' parts, if we didn't do this you would 'rubbish us'. Marcus offered to take an order for these parts & waive any postal charge as a goodwill gesture, you refused. From time to time things will go wrong as nothing in life is perfect, I'm sure anyone reading this will draw their own conclusions.
"Would not send goods to Australia too expensive.I pay for shipping so I don’t understand why.I buy items from all over world no issues,got the things I wanted from regtons from another supplier in uk no problems and same price. Would like to buy from regtons but seems to be too hard,their loss lots of people with detectors here and not many suppliers."
Hello Andy There are many Countries we don't supply to for various reasons, Australia, NZ etc the carriage charges are extremely expensive so we don't list those Countries on our website, we refuse to use cheap postage as often the item is either lost, delivered to wrong address & only when it all goes wrong do you find out that there is no recompense from them, maybe as time goes on we will re-consider whether to restart sending to Countries further afield, it's a shame as your review blotted an otherwise excellent review page but hey ho, if we can help with anything we'll always do our best. Regards Nigel
Regton Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 1,082 reviews