Regton Ltd Reviews

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Regton Ltd made you happy

customer service
Percy Vania
"I bought my 1st metal detector Garrett Ace 400i as the 55th anniversary package from Regtons. Fantastic service and friendly advice from the team. Machine is easy to understand and am having great results. My first solid signal detected a medieval French jetton. Thank you Regtons."
Raymond Carroll
"Bought for grandson as he always wants my deus he is over the moon great machine his first outing an ARP silver badge, and a 2 pound cannon ball from St Andrews Scotland."
Andy Fenwick
"Regtons were very helpful in giving me advice before I placed my order for a new detector and accessories, while giving me a discount on my purchase. I've been happy with previous purchases from Regtons over the years so decided to go back"
"A Great company with a no quibble work ethic 10/10 from me."
"Il never use regtons again!! I ordered parts over £50 as they state free postage over this amount, I never received all the items I ordered so it brought the total to less than £50 and I was then charged postage of £5.50, Marcus the manager basically called me a liar and said I never ordered the parts and was most unhelpful and would not refund postage or send me the part free that I ordered which was less than the postage, poor customer service 😡😡😡😡."
Dear Rikki

Thank you for your feedback however this is not poor customer service at all. At the conclusion of your order it was read back to you including postage, this is standard practice. You have subsequently told us we have to send you the 'missing' parts, if we didn't do this you would 'rubbish us'. Marcus offered to take an order for these parts & waive any postal charge as a goodwill gesture, you refused. From time to time things will go wrong as nothing in life is perfect, I'm sure anyone reading this will draw their own conclusions.
"Would not send goods to Australia too expensive.I pay for shipping so I don’t understand why.I buy items from all over world no issues,got the things I wanted from regtons from another supplier in uk no problems and same price. Would like to buy from regtons but seems to be too hard,their loss lots of people with detectors here and not many suppliers."
Hello Andy There are many Countries we don't supply to for various reasons, Australia, NZ etc the carriage charges are extremely expensive so we don't list those Countries on our website, we refuse to use cheap postage as often the item is either lost, delivered to wrong address & only when it all goes wrong do you find out that there is no recompense from them, maybe as time goes on we will re-consider whether to restart sending to Countries further afield, it's a shame as your review blotted an otherwise excellent review page but hey ho, if we can help with anything we'll always do our best. Regards Nigel
Regton Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 1,634 reviews