Regton Ltd Reviews

Mrs M. Dodds
Regton Ltd 5 star review on 8th June 2020
Ian Ralph
More Photos & Videos
Delivered with fittings missing. Several calls and false promises later and still we are waiting. Very didsapointed as was purchased as a gift. Apparently they were sent last week recorded delivery......
Hello Michelle, apologies, we now know what this was regarding. the manufacturer had omitted the nut & bolt for coil attachment, you contacted us a few day later & we sent a fitting kit that day First Class, sadly the house number was missing from the order & the nut/bolt was returned to us, we then sent it Royal Mail guaranteed next day delivery on Friday for delivery today.
Packing looks good but inside not all items are secured, books are bend, coil loose, can understod i not bay full xp pack but the item shut be better secured not happy at all
Hello Zygmunt, sorry to hear about the poor packing, I'm going to ring you to see if we need to replace anything, these detectors come from the manufacturer in this way but rarely do we have any damaged items.
A Great company with a no quibble work ethic 10/10 from me.
Il never use regtons again!! I ordered parts over £50 as they state free postage over this amount, I never received all the items I ordered so it brought the total to less than £50 and I was then charged postage of £5.50, Marcus the manager basically called me a liar and said I never ordered the parts and was most unhelpful and would not refund postage or send me the part free that I ordered which was less than the postage, poor customer service
😡😡😡😡.
Dear Rikki

Thank you for your feedback however this is not poor customer service at all. At the conclusion of your order it was read back to you including postage, this is standard practice. You have subsequently told us we have to send you the 'missing' parts, if we didn't do this you would 'rubbish us'. Marcus offered to take an order for these parts & waive any postal charge as a goodwill gesture, you refused. From time to time things will go wrong as nothing in life is perfect, I'm sure anyone reading this will draw their own conclusions.
Would not send goods to Australia too expensive.I pay for shipping so I don’t understand why.I buy items from all over world no issues,got the things I wanted from regtons from another supplier in uk no problems and same price. Would like to buy from regtons but seems to be too hard,their loss lots of people with detectors here and not many suppliers.
Hello Andy There are many Countries we don't supply to for various reasons, Australia, NZ etc the carriage charges are extremely expensive so we don't list those Countries on our website, we refuse to use cheap postage as often the item is either lost, delivered to wrong address & only when it all goes wrong do you find out that there is no recompense from them, maybe as time goes on we will re-consider whether to restart sending to Countries further afield, it's a shame as your review blotted an otherwise excellent review page but hey ho, if we can help with anything we'll always do our best. Regards Nigel
Regton Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 2,921 reviews