Regton Ltd Reviews

Read Regton Ltd Reviews

sales@regton.com

82 Cliveland Street

Tell us how Regton Ltd made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
You can always rely on excellent service and my last purchase was dispatched within a day.Once again Regtons deliver!!
Couldn't ask for better service any problems or questions just ring and ask always willing to help you. Thank you.
Very pleased with the service second to none, I always buy from Regton as they are the best in my opinion. ๐Ÿ‘
Excellent seller, very good price on garrett anniversary, no delivery issues ๐Ÿ‘ Unfortunately I have to wait for better time to test garrett 400i. Stay safe and have a lot of patience. Thank you Regton, good service.
Whilst visiting the Cadbury’s factory in Birmingham with family I paid a visit to Regton’s shop ,as I’ve purchased a few bits from them over the years .the service I’ve received has always been first class with a family business feel that you sadly don’t get anywhere else..prompt ,friendly,knowledgable,and with care ..great to deal with .the shop is very well set out easy enough to find what you require for all your detecting needs..I felt very well looked after ..the free magazine they gave me sealed my future purchases with them ..folks shop here ..
looks a great shop not had time to look around
Paired M16 turns a very good set up into the ultimate lightest available.๐Ÿ‘Œ.
Very quick delivery service and fantastic item!Thanks
Excellent service as normal. Part arrived following day. Good British customer service. Paul W
First class service.
Friendly and prompt service as always ๐Ÿ‘
I recently ordered an additional xp Deus hf coil excellent service and communication by Nigel and his amazing team even in the unfortunate Covid pandemic! Thanks all and many thanks I will be placing many more orders in the future ๐Ÿ˜Š
never have any problems ,always helpful and always quick with delivery .
Great service and super fast delivery keeping me updated when my package would arrive, be using regtons again in the future
All i can say is evey time I use this company I am always happy with there service and never let down thank you
Great website, easy to order. Service fast and efficient.
Very helpful and fast delivery
Prompt friendly and efficient service.
Im verry happy. Thak you :)
Fantastic service as always