Regton Ltd Reviews

82 Cliveland Street

Tell us how Regton Ltd made you happy

customer service
John Mills
"Brilliant company , professional,friendly and more than willing to offer help and advice to someone just starting out in our hobby, or a solution to a problem for the more seasoned Detectorists.wouldn’t shop anywhere else. Keep up the good work Nigel.🤓🎧"
DEREK ATKINS
"I have purchased from Regtons several times and their service is second to none. Easy to find what I require and purchase online and delivery is always speedy. Recieved the right parts to make my modification."
DAVID YOUNGER
"Brilliant service and saved me money As I didn’t think I could claim on warranty but Nigel and staff sorted it out , Much appreciated David Younger"
"Can't beat Regton for service my first place to shop every time."
"Ordered product late on a Tuesday night, and arrived before 12pm on the Thursday. Cannot fault the quickness of the delivery, will definitely use again."
"Amazing fast friendly service, and competitively priced too, you can’t ask for more. Thank you Regton"
"An excellent product perfect post service"
"Item speedily delivered on time and well wrapped"
"Fast & efficient. Thank you Regtons!"
"Have always had great service and everyone that I have had contact with, have been very helpful. Nothing seems to be a problem. Quick delivery on all items."
"Great communication and fast and efficient delivery. My order was packaged safe and securely. Very Happy and highly recommend Regton for your Detecting needs."
"Excellent service all round"
"well made and solid.ideal thickness."
"Very good machine and enjoying testing it out when i go to my permissions"
"Through no fault of their own there was a problem with my delivery. However the customer service I received from Marcus was second to none. He went out of his way to make sure that the issue was put right using the quickest method possible. I won't hesitate to use again or recommending Regtons"
"Great advice, friendly and very helpful."
"If you are looking for great service for your metal detecting needs Regton's certainly gives you just that."
"Excellent service quick efficient reliable, great customer service"
"Excellent service, quick reliable, nothing to much trouble"
"I have found the staff to be very courteous, straightforward and helpful in every way I don’t think I could get better service from any ware A. Oliver"
"Very , just what the doctor ordered."
"Absolutely faultless service, the thing I most like about the whole process is that whilst waiting for the delivery, you are informed reliably when your package is going to arrive and you don't have that anxiety about not being around to receive the item. I emailed Nigel to congratulate him on my last purchase which was a Deus Remote as i received next day and with 10% off the price, result!!"
"Good company to buy grom very professional great service will use again"
Regton Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 1,085 reviews