Regton Ltd Reviews

Click Here

Tell us how Regton Ltd made you happy

customer service
Percy Vania
"I bought my 1st metal detector Garrett Ace 400i as the 55th anniversary package from Regtons. Fantastic service and friendly advice from the team. Machine is easy to understand and am having great results. My first solid signal detected a medieval French jetton. Thank you Regtons."
Raymond Carroll
"Bought for grandson as he always wants my deus he is over the moon great machine his first outing an ARP silver badge, and a 2 pound cannon ball from St Andrews Scotland."
Andy Fenwick
"Regtons were very helpful in giving me advice before I placed my order for a new detector and accessories, while giving me a discount on my purchase. I've been happy with previous purchases from Regtons over the years so decided to go back"
"Probably should have read more, but assumed any spade would be wide enough to get a boot on to push down with, but very difficult with this one"
"normally I cannot fault REGTONS, however in this instance there has been a number of errors.The item was bought by my wife as a birthday present who gave her contact details. However, all communication was sent to me as a previous customer , thereby spoiling the surprise."
Hello Peter, firstly apologies for inadvertently spoiling your surprise, obviously not intentional. I've looked at this order & can now see how this happened, your postcode had been used as an identifier rather than your wife's e-mail address as you've purchased from us before, not happened before as far as we aware but a lesson learnt & have now changed our procedure to reflect this, again apologies Regards Nigel
"My item arrived next day however it would appear the courier was less than careful as the packaging was filthy and everything in the box was loose and rattling around, as it turns out the headset which goes with my metal detector is faulty / damaged, I emailed regtons about this and I was advised to make contact with LP detectors. This annoyed me as the item was brand new and I feel regtons should have replaced the headphones and the damaged ones returned to them otherwise I would have rated a 5."
Hello Michael, the only reason I suggested contacting the service center directly was to save time, I am refunding your carriage cost as promised & can only apologise for the filthy box, we have forwarded that comment onto the carriers as their vehicles 'should' be clean, this is another reason why we tend to brown paper wrap all boxes. Regards Nigel
"Loyal customer but I had to keep repeating info to salesperson. Didn’t seem like they were focused and kept putting me on hold. Not sure their hearts in it?"
"I received the Nel tornado and z lynk wireless headphones in good order, i am very pleased with the coil but i am having problems with the headphones losing the signal after a very short time , the signal is regained after a period of time which doesn’t fill me with confidence. Can i return for a refund ? Many thanks . Robert Brown"
Hello Robert, please phone in & have a chat with the guys at the shop, maybe they can help you.
"I have bought allot of equipment from Regton over the years but they do not offer their loyal customers all the time."
"Good and helpful staff but found the second lady I spoke to over the telephone who had a English accent very abrupt and quite rude"
Hello Richard

I've just tried to work out who that second lady may be as we have a few who could have taken that call, we know the first lady as you chatted to her about one of your neighbours if I am right ? so I can only apologise, I will have a chat with my staff on Monday regarding this as it's not acceptable.
"The goods came quickly But the postage charge was excessive"
"Ordered a metal detector,web site and ordering was easy to complete,however the delivery was not as easy. Left a note on the door,authorising a neighbour to sign for parcel, However this was not allowed. We had not been advised of this when ordering."
"I purchased a Deus arm band for the control box. The item was fine and delivery was on time. However I felt the postage was rather high for such a light package especially as you also sent two unwanted Reston catalogues !"
Hello Jennifer,thank you for the feedback, we base our carriage on order value rather than on size or weight, sadly that means on some smaller or lighter items you can fall foul, on others such as trowels we lose every time. It couldn't be sent by letter post as the item is too thick (5mm is max permitted) therefore has to go by Royal Mail small parcel 1st Class £3.45, we charge £3.50 so not too far off, we include our catalogues with all orders & that doesn't affect carriage cost.
"Love the Garrett 400i I bought but the headphones broke after only 2 month’s light use"
Hello Robert, sorry to hear about the headphones, have you been in touch with us regarding this as it will be covered by warranty I suspect.
Regton Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 1,637 reviews