Regton Ltd Reviews

82 Cliveland Street

Tell us how Regton Ltd made you happy

customer service
John Mills
"Brilliant company , professional,friendly and more than willing to offer help and advice to someone just starting out in our hobby, or a solution to a problem for the more seasoned Detectorists.wouldn’t shop anywhere else. Keep up the good work Nigel.🤓🎧"
DEREK ATKINS
"I have purchased from Regtons several times and their service is second to none. Easy to find what I require and purchase online and delivery is always speedy. Recieved the right parts to make my modification."
DAVID YOUNGER
"Brilliant service and saved me money As I didn’t think I could claim on warranty but Nigel and staff sorted it out , Much appreciated David Younger"
"My item arrived next day however it would appear the courier was less than careful as the packaging was filthy and everything in the box was loose and rattling around, as it turns out the headset which goes with my metal detector is faulty / damaged, I emailed regtons about this and I was advised to make contact with LP detectors. This annoyed me as the item was brand new and I feel regtons should have replaced the headphones and the damaged ones returned to them otherwise I would have rated a 5."
Hello Michael, the only reason I suggested contacting the service center directly was to save time, I am refunding your carriage cost as promised & can only apologise for the filthy box, we have forwarded that comment onto the carriers as their vehicles 'should' be clean, this is another reason why we tend to brown paper wrap all boxes. Regards Nigel
"Loyal customer but I had to keep repeating info to salesperson. Didn’t seem like they were focused and kept putting me on hold. Not sure their hearts in it?"
"I received the Nel tornado and z lynk wireless headphones in good order, i am very pleased with the coil but i am having problems with the headphones losing the signal after a very short time , the signal is regained after a period of time which doesn’t fill me with confidence. Can i return for a refund ? Many thanks . Robert Brown"
Hello Robert, please phone in & have a chat with the guys at the shop, maybe they can help you.
"I have bought allot of equipment from Regton over the years but they do not offer their loyal customers all the time."
"Good and helpful staff but found the second lady I spoke to over the telephone who had a English accent very abrupt and quite rude"
Hello Richard

I've just tried to work out who that second lady may be as we have a few who could have taken that call, we know the first lady as you chatted to her about one of your neighbours if I am right ? so I can only apologise, I will have a chat with my staff on Monday regarding this as it's not acceptable.
"The goods came quickly But the postage charge was excessive"
"Ordered a metal detector,web site and ordering was easy to complete,however the delivery was not as easy. Left a note on the door,authorising a neighbour to sign for parcel, However this was not allowed. We had not been advised of this when ordering."
"I purchased a Deus arm band for the control box. The item was fine and delivery was on time. However I felt the postage was rather high for such a light package especially as you also sent two unwanted Reston catalogues !"
Hello Jennifer,thank you for the feedback, we base our carriage on order value rather than on size or weight, sadly that means on some smaller or lighter items you can fall foul, on others such as trowels we lose every time. It couldn't be sent by letter post as the item is too thick (5mm is max permitted) therefore has to go by Royal Mail small parcel 1st Class £3.45, we charge £3.50 so not too far off, we include our catalogues with all orders & that doesn't affect carriage cost.
"Love the Garrett 400i I bought but the headphones broke after only 2 month’s light use"
Hello Robert, sorry to hear about the headphones, have you been in touch with us regarding this as it will be covered by warranty I suspect.
Regton Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 1,077 reviews