Regton Ltd Reviews

Read Regton Ltd Reviews

sales@regton.com

82 Cliveland Street

Tell us how Regton Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Regton Ltd 5 star review on 12th May 2020
John Brown
Regton Ltd 5 star review on 2nd April 2020
Matthew hall
More Photos & Videos
Company like to help customers like myself, thank you for your advice on my product.
good metal detecting shop to deal with good range of products at reasonable prices
Did say on the website next day delivery. 5 days later delivered. Dissapointed with the web. But delighted with the product. Am in the process of ordering xtra tools. Hopefully next day delivery!
Hello Patricia, I've just pulled up your order & can see you ordered after we had closed on a Thursday, we despatched following day on a next day delivery, (Sat/Sun are not classed as working days with carriers) your package was delivered on Monday, please note the cut-off for Next Day deliveries is 2.30 during the Covid period. I trust this explains why it appeared to take 5 days.
problems with ebay but Regton kept myself informed and delivered as promised will deal direct in future.
Regton Ltd Good products at reasonable prices.
With my first ACE 300i bought for my wife there was a hair line crack in the coil cover other than that the metal detector itself works fine.
With my ACE 300i No Regton Service warranty came with it?
Would have given them full marks if it wasn't for these minor issues.
Regton Ltd Great products at reasonable prices
Purchased online and turned up when it said it would.
There was a slight hiccup with the order but this was put right the following day, and this is why I have given a 'Good' instead of a 'Very Good'. I have used Regton in the past and I see no reason not to use them in the future.
You can rely on regton
No complaints at all
Ive never had any problems with items I bought from Regtons There delivery service is also as good, Thank you
Great service. Fast and efficient delivery.
The purchase arrived quickly and as promised
Made a purchase recently and so far so good. The order was easy to complete and the delivery prompt. The purchase was for a gift so I'm not sure about the condition of the product - hence l cannot give 5 stars. But if the after-sale service (should l need it) matches, l shall review my score.
Thank you, have a great Christmas.
Good service and speedy delivery.
Love Regtons and will always buy my gear from them. They are always on the end of the phone for advice. Very competitive.
Regton Ltd 4 star review on 16th December 2019
My new nokta came within a few days.
I wasn’t home when the first delivery arrived but I received text messages regularly to help organise re-delivery, great customer service and I’m really happy with the detector!
Spot on,have,t tried it yet
Fast delivery Thank you. My only concern is that,the advert in the magazine quoted a price of £26.90, but when I ordered you charged me £29.90
Hello Frederick, thanks fro bringing that to our attention, it's a mistake in our advert so we've refunded you the difference as it was our mistake, have a great Christmas.
Hi, I have purchased this item as a Christmas Present. Will leave after Chrismas.
Regton Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 2,386 reviews