Regton Ltd Reviews

Read Regton Ltd Reviews

sales@regton.com

82 Cliveland Street

Tell us how Regton Ltd made you happy
There was a slight hiccup with the order but this was put right the following day, and this is why I have given a 'Good' instead of a 'Very Good'. I have used Regton in the past and I see no reason not to use them in the future.
You can rely on regton
No complaints at all
Ive never had any problems with items I bought from Regtons There delivery service is also as good, Thank you
Great service. Fast and efficient delivery.
The purchase arrived quickly and as promised
Made a purchase recently and so far so good. The order was easy to complete and the delivery prompt. The purchase was for a gift so I'm not sure about the condition of the product - hence l cannot give 5 stars. But if the after-sale service (should l need it) matches, l shall review my score.
Thank you, have a great Christmas.
Good service and speedy delivery.
Love Regtons and will always buy my gear from them. They are always on the end of the phone for advice. Very competitive.
My new nokta came within a few days. I wasn’t home when the first delivery arrived but I received text messages regularly to help organise re-delivery, great customer service and I’m really happy with the detector!
Spot on,have,t tried it yet
Fast delivery Thank you. My only concern is that,the advert in the magazine quoted a price of £26.90, but when I ordered you charged me £29.90
Hello Frederick, thanks fro bringing that to our attention, it's a mistake in our advert so we've refunded you the difference as it was our mistake, have a great Christmas.
Hi, I have purchased this item as a Christmas Present. Will leave after Chrismas.
Brilliant. Bigger than I thought. Should last years. i was impressed with the Xtreme blade. Highly recommend this product.
Delivery was quick and the service good and got it for a friend so it will be not open till Christmas day
very good company delivery good item came on time would use them again
This pouch is ideal for detecting,as you can carry almost anythink within it,the only draw back is should have wire in and around the seam's and pockets.
Very quick delivery. Postage could be a lot cheaper if a catalogue wasn't included with the order.
Hi Mandy, thank you for your feedback, carriage is based on value of order & not weight or size, the catalogue is normally well received as many prefer to browse a book rather than online.
Great fun. Works great.
I ordered the garrett atpro anniversary one phoned regton as I never recieved confirmation e mail my e mail address was wrong phoned again as I wanted to track delivery was told when it would arrive recieved parcel no cap in it phoned again was told would get back in touch with me following day cap arrived but no phone call .pleased with regtons if they phoned me back would have gave 5 stars
Regton Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 2,048 reviews