Regton Ltd Reviews

Click Here

Tell us how Regton Ltd made you happy

customer service
Percy Vania
"I bought my 1st metal detector Garrett Ace 400i as the 55th anniversary package from Regtons. Fantastic service and friendly advice from the team. Machine is easy to understand and am having great results. My first solid signal detected a medieval French jetton. Thank you Regtons."
Raymond Carroll
"Bought for grandson as he always wants my deus he is over the moon great machine his first outing an ARP silver badge, and a 2 pound cannon ball from St Andrews Scotland."
Andy Fenwick
"Regtons were very helpful in giving me advice before I placed my order for a new detector and accessories, while giving me a discount on my purchase. I've been happy with previous purchases from Regtons over the years so decided to go back"
"very good company delivery good item came on time would use them again"
"This pouch is ideal for detecting,as you can carry almost anythink within it,the only draw back is should have wire in and around the seam's and pockets."
"Very quick delivery. Postage could be a lot cheaper if a catalogue wasn't included with the order."
Hi Mandy, thank you for your feedback, carriage is based on value of order & not weight or size, the catalogue is normally well received as many prefer to browse a book rather than online.
"Great fun. Works great."
"I ordered the garrett atpro anniversary one phoned regton as I never recieved confirmation e mail my e mail address was wrong phoned again as I wanted to track delivery was told when it would arrive recieved parcel no cap in it phoned again was told would get back in touch with me following day cap arrived but no phone call .pleased with regtons if they phoned me back would have gave 5 stars"
"I have visited Regtons several times to purchase items. Most recently a XP Deus. Marcus was very helpful explaining everything XP in great detail. Louisa was also great with the admin in gaining finance for me. A great team and so near my home in B17 of the city."
"Well done again nothing but good service"
"brilliant service although the only downside is I had to travel 30 miles to pick my parcel up because there wasn't any options to leave parcel in safe place or with neighbor via the courier used by regtons... there should definitely be the option of this going forward I will have to buy elsewhere because of this"
"Very good service everything I expected and good delivery service"
"Battery for my Whites XLT machine was dispatched quickly so no loss of time to detecting , battery found to be quick charging , good condition, and service from supplier considered good."
"A very good prompt service. Definitely use Regton ltd again, no hassle. No fuss. Thankyou."
"could do with a couple more pockets"
"Good service."
"Good"
"Fast service and very helpfully. Thank you"
"Quick turnaround, arrived on time. Slightly more expensive coil head cover than others suppliers."
"Fast delivery. But box was a bit damaged and detector headphones looked used already. Apart from that record delivery time and detector was immaculate."
"Great way to store and display coins. Slightly smaller than expected"
"Hi I have purchased from you before and have had excellent customer service. However, I've just ordered a Garrett pro pointer. As I work full time (which I'm sure a lot of your customers do) I had to change my delivery date to the weekend, this cost an extra £5 plus I have to wait in all day until it is delivered. Would you not change your delivery option? I.e. Royal Mail? At least they will keep at the main depot until it is convenient to pick up. Thanks"
Hello Helen, firstly thank you for your feedback it's very much appreciated. The problem we have with higher value goods is liability, we use carriers rather than RM as we have a signature on delivery, I know sometimes it's not convenient however reliability of the delivery is paramount for us.
"As usual - good service /prompt response"
Regton Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 1,636 reviews