Regton Ltd Reviews

82 Cliveland Street

Tell us how Regton Ltd made you happy

customer service
John Mills
"Brilliant company , professional,friendly and more than willing to offer help and advice to someone just starting out in our hobby, or a solution to a problem for the more seasoned Detectorists.wouldn’t shop anywhere else. Keep up the good work Nigel.🤓🎧"
DEREK ATKINS
"I have purchased from Regtons several times and their service is second to none. Easy to find what I require and purchase online and delivery is always speedy. Recieved the right parts to make my modification."
DAVID YOUNGER
"Brilliant service and saved me money As I didn’t think I could claim on warranty but Nigel and staff sorted it out , Much appreciated David Younger"
"A very good prompt service. Definitely use Regton ltd again, no hassle. No fuss. Thankyou."
"could do with a couple more pockets"
"Good service."
"Fast service and very helpfully. Thank you"
"Quick turnaround, arrived on time. Slightly more expensive coil head cover than others suppliers."
"Fast delivery. But box was a bit damaged and detector headphones looked used already. Apart from that record delivery time and detector was immaculate."
"Great way to store and display coins. Slightly smaller than expected"
"Hi I have purchased from you before and have had excellent customer service. However, I've just ordered a Garrett pro pointer. As I work full time (which I'm sure a lot of your customers do) I had to change my delivery date to the weekend, this cost an extra £5 plus I have to wait in all day until it is delivered. Would you not change your delivery option? I.e. Royal Mail? At least they will keep at the main depot until it is convenient to pick up. Thanks"
Hello Helen, firstly thank you for your feedback it's very much appreciated. The problem we have with higher value goods is liability, we use carriers rather than RM as we have a signature on delivery, I know sometimes it's not convenient however reliability of the delivery is paramount for us.
"As usual - good service /prompt response"
"Very quick delivery to Holland! No problems & good packing."
"Nice pinpointer, works well."
"Stuff came very quickly & arrived in good condition, but could have done with a bit more packaging protection than brown paper."
"Really pleased with the service and the items. One minor issue, top missing from probe cover. Soade really good quality"
"Fast and prompt service. Only negative was when item deivered parcel couldn't be left with a neighbour so had to make sure I was in, but could change delivery day through courier."
"I've ordered a few items from Regtons, & I pleased with their help with everything I asked about & their service is very good & reliable"
"I’m happy with my purchase but delivery was by company called DPD they smashed the parcel , failed to deliver the date they said. Strongly advise don’t use this company."
"Good service. Would of given 5 stars but DPD were given instructions not to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour which meant a delayed delivery."
"nice polite people quick service hopefully find treasure"
"Over he phone Nigel was very helpful and the sale and delivery of my Garrett Probe went to plan, however the product itself was sent out with a flat battery fitted which caused me issues - I feel that no battery would be preferable to a faulty one."
Regton Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 1,077 reviews