Regency for Expats Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Regency for Expats

Tell us how Regency for Expats made you happy

"They helped me greatly when I had a 5 day stay in the hospital. If I hadn't had their insurance I would have had to use all of my money to cover my stay in the hospital. 33000 baht I paid 5000. Thanks!"
"I refuse to give any insurance company or bank 5 stars! In this instance, Regency Assurance and their Regency for Expats health plan have treated my family well and they deserve 4 out of 5. On a selfish level I expect them to pay my claims and they have done so on time without creating any difficulties. But ask yourself, what are they and all the other large financial institutions doing to make the world a better place. The amount of money these guys have is ridiculous"
"Received good service, cover is comprehesnive Typically reply quickly with the responses being helpful"
"Always having a great experience with Regency from arranging cover to making claims. Easy to do with not much paperwork and claims are paid quickly in full with no excess or agro."
"I was really impressed with Regency and all the people that work there. They were really supportive of me when I was going through a bad time. I have come out of it much much better and that is in large part to the assistance they gave me. The claims people were very kind and the emergency assistance team were fast to react to my situation."
"I would like to express my thanks to Emma and her team at Regency for the excellent service, help and guidance she gave me regarding my health insurance claim i made with them. Thank you for sorting everything out so quickly and painlessly - keep up the first class work."
"I travel a lot so having a Regency Health plan has helped make it easier to see a doctor wherever I am, and even meant I could get access to some really great benefits while on a business trip. Would definitely recommend them."
"Generally good company. Reliable staff, well organized service, good comprehensive insurance benefits. Would like it to be a bit cheaper but overall am satisfied."
"Very good company. Having recently been involved in a car accident (not overly serious, but I did spend the night in hospital) I found Regency to be a great insurance company to have. All hospital costs were paid straight to the doctors without a load of questions/forms etc and they were very helpful"
"Generally good. Good insurance with good service. After an initial misunderstanding the experience has been good and they have been a reliable health insurance company"
"Much better than my previous health insurance plan that I got through my company. Regency insurance include a number of upgraded benefits that I didnt get before and when you talk with the people that work there they are always very nice to deal with so generally I like them"
"Fantastic insurance benefits, professional team. I would recommend Regency insurance to anybody as their service is really good. I was a little bit apprehensive submitting my first claim but they really came through for me. Been with them now for a number of years and have always had a really good service from them."
"Best Service from an Insurance Company. Have had an amazing service from Regency. Was admitted into hospital recently and on phoning the 24 hour emergency helpline, they sorted everything out and paid all the invoices directly with the medical facility. Have had a few follow ups with the doctor and prescribed medication and all these costs have been taken care of. No problems, easy, friendly"
"Continues.. Thank you."
"I had an accident with a bike in Indonesia and ended up unconscious in a local hospital. They stitched me up and gave me a bed. Basically I couldn't see out one eye, a concussion, multiple fractures in my face and doctors found liquid close to my brain which could have been there before but we don't know that. Once I could function a little bit I called regency to ask for help, mainly because there was no communication in this hospital and I had no idea about my condition. The only thing they told me was to fill in the claim form, send everything through and only then they could help me. Imagine me with one eye in a Hospital without a printer, no communication possible with doctors, lot's of phone calls and emails with only one result. "Fill in a claim form" Regency never returned my calls, regency never talked with this hospital, the Indonesian help desk doesn't speak or read Indonesian so THEY ASKED ME to translate my medical reports. So after 48 hours I left the hospital by myself, after 72 hours of terrible communication I managed to send the claim form which then was rejected because of a missing police report. Mind you that I am in Indonesia where police is hard to find, especially when you need them. In these 72 hours they only called me once, the last day at 3am.... Some Thai guy from regency help desk telling me that they need a filled in Claim report or else they couldn't do anything. Big thanks to Regency, worse service I ever encountered."
"they send me many emails insisting me to take the in patient and out patient for my baby. I apply for this insurance before my baby was born....sending me lots of emails saying that vaccin will be covered on my policy that's why I should opt fot the in patient and out patient policy and 2 days ago I send them my claim today I get a transfer on my account they didn't even send me and email to give me the break down just transfer a little amount not even half of what they should do and I have to call them to get an explanation the staff there couldn't even give me an appropriate one and just tell me that vaccin is not included when I have an email from them saying clearly that all vaccin will be included. this company is a joke don't waste your time and money in this company they only look for their own benefit..... they are actually advising lot's of thing on youtube ect... unfortunately I am so upset and disappointed with them that I will send all this documents to the news in Thailand as my brother is the director of a big news paper in Thailand for expat I will make sure that everyone know how they are bad scammer. I would definitely not renew my premium. unfortunately their are ony 2 good staff there that I will not put their names those 2 girls are just perfect and I think the company should consider having more people like them as apart from them nothing is good in this company.."
"Regency is a great choice for international insurance. To start with they include a lot of comprehensive benefits that are not normally covered with most insurance plans. Their service is fast, infact they pay bills directly with the hospital so their is no need to worry. Finally they have a friendly team that is a pleasure to deal with. Very refreshing!!!"
"Regency Expat insurance is very good. The claim processing time is very good."
"Good cover and service Regency included a few additional benefits for me that I didnt have with my previous company. Apart from the normal health insurance, they also include terrorism, mugging and hijack cover along with mental health benefits such as coaching and counselling cover."
Regency for Expats is rated 4.30 based on 128 reviews