Regency for Expats Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Regency for Expats

Tell us how Regency for Expats made you happy

"Yes im very happy"
"Great insurance cover for expats. Pays all claims quickly"
"Regency is the finest leader of the life insurance in this world .There is world widely one name Regency life insurance."
"10 out of 10. Best service I have received from an insurance company. quick turn around of claims without all the silly questions you would expect from an insurance company. Thanks"
"By far the best insurance cover and service for health insurance. Top marks!"
"Regency for expads is an amazing insurance company. The service ist extraordinary good, fast, very friendly and very uncomplicated. I broke my leg and had two fractures. And was treated in a very good hospital in Cebu philippines. Regency took very good care of me during the whole process. They called the hospital and prepared already the paperwork before I arrived with the ambulance. The costs and everything were approved very uncomplicated and very fast. I had nothing to worry about. My contactpartners which I had at the phone and emails were always reachable, very understandable and open to any question. After years of searching insurance companys as an expad, I am so happy to found regency. The price performance and support is fantastic. I would like to say a big thank you to all of the amazing regency team which helped me during at my stay and surgey at the hospital. You are great! 😊🖒🖒🖒"
"Best international health cover. Every claim i have submitted has been paid very quickly.... under 48 hours! Excellent!"
"Thanks for your help"
"Im very happy"
"They stick to there promises. Was never let down by any legitimate claim and refunding was quick and efficient. Helpful and supporting people on the other side of the line. Thank you guys! Well done."
"Regency Expat Health Insurance have been very good at paying claims out quickly. Very convenient and friendly. Generally a great service."
"Great health insurance for those living in Thailand"
"Best insurance company for expats. Live in Thailand and they settle all the bills directly with the hospital"
"100% Excellent company for health insurance. You get free international cover so you can receive treatment anywhere in the world which is great as an expat. Claims paid super quick Good cover"
"Joe King was very helpful & answered all my questions. Good customer service!"
"Excellent plans, excellent customer service, fast reimbursement. Highly recommend to expats anywhere!"
"Love this company. Such a great customer service experience. AAA rated"
"Regency for Expats and the Third party insurer paid the full payment of all expenses upfront before the discharge of our son in Sri Lanka. I want to personally thank all of you, Regency for Expats, Third party insurer for ensuring an easy and hassle-free upfront full payment for the hospital charges. Quick response, hassle-free procedure and cover of all the charges directly to hospital. My family is very happy to take Regency as our insurance company for expats."
"Sincerely am going to see if Regency really deserve five stars my wife used to have a breast cancer we been fighting it more more than seven years now it is her last test we paied for it am retired without comments too low income we need to visit a doctor for the last test can you give me a hand like five stars creatures service and human care hope you get & catch the message am out of order by my self and God and you"
"Called Recency Insurance looking to bundle all my insurance. Talked to Maria who was extremely helpful answering all my questions."
Regency for Expats is rated 4.27 based on 160 reviews