Regency for Expats Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Regency for Expats

Tell us how Regency for Expats made you happy

"Love this company. Such a great customer service experience. AAA rated"
"Regency for Expats and the Third party insurer paid the full payment of all expenses upfront before the discharge of our son in Sri Lanka. I want to personally thank all of you, Regency for Expats, Third party insurer for ensuring an easy and hassle-free upfront full payment for the hospital charges. Quick response, hassle-free procedure and cover of all the charges directly to hospital. My family is very happy to take Regency as our insurance company for expats."
"Sincerely am going to see if Regency really deserve five stars my wife used to have a breast cancer we been fighting it more more than seven years now it is her last test we paied for it am retired without comments too low income we need to visit a doctor for the last test can you give me a hand like five stars creatures service and human care hope you get & catch the message am out of order by my self and God and you"
"Called Recency Insurance looking to bundle all my insurance. Talked to Maria who was extremely helpful answering all my questions."
"Amanda Austin was very helpful and quickly answered any questions I had!"
"Amanda Austin was the most helpful person when it came to answering any questions I had, was also extremely fast at responding when I submitted my claim! I’m absolutely satisfied with her customer service care!"
"As an expatriate I have had numerous different Health Insurances, hence it makes it easy for me to compare. I am impressed about Regency living-up to its values of speed of reimbursement, friendliness and helpfulness. It is also a people-driven business and they are indeed very good at that. Congratulations and keep the good work going!"
"Best value insurance Regency for Expats is the best coverage you can get. Was recommended by a friend and am really please I went with them. When I submit claims they respond the same day. They pay claims super quick. Overall they are fantastic."
"Easy to make claims, all done by email. Got a response within an hour and received payment the next day. Very good insurance company."
"Thank you Regency for Expats for your fantastic service and customer focussed approach. You have treated my claims with great care and I am grateful for all of your support"
"I want individual health insurance plan"
"Tank you l'assurance Regency for Expats merci."
"Good for Regency for Expats assurance, tank you."
"Assurance Régency for Expats est un bon partenairt d'assurance. Merci."
"Régency for Expats est une assurance de confiance. Il est à votres dispositions à tous moment. Merci."
"Assurance Regency for Expats is good, s'est une assurance de confiance pour toutes les assureurs! Merci"
"Feel very happy I made right choice for my little one. Both sales team and claims team are very responsive and cooperative, they are lightning fast."
"Merci Regency, jespere que quant on à confience à une sosiété, ons peut tous lui confier, je veut vous confier mon numero de conpte à cose de notre busnesse. J'atant votre réponsse par messagerie. Je vous ador. Merci."
"Will be submit we thanks"
Regency for Expats is rated 4.35 based on 137 reviews