Regency for Expats Reviews

Read Regency for Expats Reviews

+44 20 3129 1544

info@regencyforexpats.com

Tell us how Regency for Expats made you happy
I’m very happy to have a policy with Regency. The information they provide is very clear. I recently submitted a claim and everything was processed quickly.
I just renewed my policy with regency for the third year. I have never been disappointed with their service, always fast and friendly staff. Thank you
Brilliant customer service from Regency. I don't think I have ever had such prompt and detailed conversations from any company like this before.Any questions I had about my partners claim (and there were many) were answered quickly and in great detail. the only regret I have is not remembering the person's name on the phone. But thank you!
After many bad experiences in the past, it’s the first time I feel protected with my insurance. Regency has been such a relief for me and my family, not only it covers the features I was looking for but the staff is also very helpful. I have been contacting them many times and they always work their best to support me.
I was in hospital for around three weeks in Thailand seriously ill with pneumonia and a separate infection in the lungs. Regency were so efficient with their contact with my wife and both hospitals involved. They authorised payment quickly and made the whole process painless for me and my wife. I would highly recommend this company for your health insurance
No problems at all with Regency. All my claims so far have been paid and is good value for money.
To date the serviceI have received is v. good, efficient and fast. Thank you
Now entering my third year of cover. Price has been good the whole time, no nasty surprises or hikes. Made a few claims last year and they were paid quickly. Overall happy to continue with regency and recommend them to anybody looking for health insurance
Just found out that I had to have extensive treatment and I had amazing support over the phone with them. Not only did they reassure me that everything would be paid but they made sure that I was being seen by the best possible people. Really helpful and knowledgable.
Paid my claim with no fuss. Happy with the service and all the benefits that come with my policy.
What can I say, the team at Regency really pulled through for me. After a few complications from the hospital, Regency worked tirelessly to make sure everything was organised for me both medically and financially. Nothing but thanks and gratitude towards them!
I don't normally leave reviews but I have to say that I am delighted with what just happened. Without going into too much personal detail I fell ill and was worried that it may not be covered by my plan. After I made the claim the agent advised me that this was absolutely fine and that I should expect the payment shortly. I very quickly received it into my account I can't believe how quickly it all happened.
Life-savers! Clear, supportive and fast. Can't fault anything that happened during my claim. Highly recommended.
After sustaining a couple of injuries I rang Regency and everything went smooth. No complaints whatsoever and got my claim fast. Superb service!
Really friendly and supportive claims staff. Everything was organised for me within days. Thought the process would be more complicated but they asked for a small number of documents and that was that. All done!
After making a claim for the first time in 3 years I could not have been happier with how everything was dealt. So quick and easy and great contact with the team over there. Always keep me up to date with loads of free extras like fitness plans! So good! Very satisfied
When I made a claim with them I did not expect to get it back so quickly. Thanks to them for making sure I was informed during the whole process. Great customer service and so efficient!
I am so grateful to their friendly staff. From the person who sold me the policy (very clear) to the person who dealt with my claim (so helpful). Everything has been organised for me now and I wanted to say thank you to Regency for such a smooth experience.
I was in such a panic when I thought I might not be covered for my recent hospital visit. I called Regency and they were so calming and explained the process so clearly. Everything is now paid for and I needed not to worry. Thank you to the amazing lady I spoke to on the phone. She was very helpful.
I’m extremely happy with Regency for Expats. They are always willing to help and handled my claim so quickly. Great, friendly service overall.
Regency for Expats is rated 4.18 based on 424 reviews