Refresh Cartridges Reviews

of reviewers recommend Refresh Cartridges
Read Refresh Cartridges Reviews

info@refreshcartridges.co.uk

Tell us how Refresh Cartridges made you happy
Cheap and delivered quickly But........ run out of printing capacity even with 30% ink left showing on my Canon colour Laser Powder leaks from remanufactured catridges causing blotting and staining on printouts despite running printer clean programmes / manually cleaning Refresh have no provision to accept old cartridges for recycling which is unfortunate
While I have no problem with the products I am not impressed with the descriptive process. I wanted to order gloss finish card stock but had to take pot luck and ended up with matt finish. Disappointed!
Fitted the large black cartridge ok and it printed. Unfortunately ink leaked out copiously whilst unwrapping, so at this stage not terribly impressed.
It was the wrong lead for my dell
The replacement drum supplied for my laser printer did not fit, but my complaint was very promptly answered and another replacement sent. In fact that did not fit either. I was issued with a prompt refund. So full marks for customer service but a black mark for supplying a product that was advertised for my printer but did not work.
Asked to write a review 1 day after buying. Looks ok , but not sure if it fits my printer as too early to tell as haven't yet tried.
Cartridges are good in performance and good value. But I can never be sure or trust whether the are empty or not.
Very fast service. The only problem I have is that I have developed a black line across all my printed sheets and I can't get rid of it. I did not have this with the old cartridge.
Sorry but they have not arrived yet. I'll review them when they arrive
The order wasn't packaged very well , the cartons were all squashed, fortunately the cartridges survived. Also took longer to be delivered than I expected.
Firstly the trading name refers to Cartridges however my purchase was paper for printing DVD Labels. The product delivers a label however the quality of the paper causes the colours to bleed therefore the result's are often smudgy especially if black is in the picture. Does the job but heavier/thicker paper would deliver a better result.
Purchased from Refresh because cartridge was advertised as a 'remanufactured Brother TN1050'. However, it clearly is not 'a refilled Brother product' (again as advertised), so I feel I have been misled into this purchase. The cartridge itself feels low quality compared to an actual Brother cartridge but in a quick test print, the output looks absolutely fine.
I bought printing paper but was dissapointed that the colour i wanted was not 120gsm? and yet you sold it in 80gsm 90gsm then bypassed 120gsm and went for 160gsm i think it was but thicker paper than 120gsm. To me it does not make sense if you do all those gsm's that you would just bypass 120gsm? So very disappointed so bought the colour i really liked but Not the GSM i wanted.
There was nothing wrong with the ordering and delivery. However, I could not make my HP printer accept the cartridge.
I have only used two cartridges so far and both leaked. However, when installed they have worked very well
We have had no post since jan 1 2021 due to postal problems at the sorting office and I still await delivery of the printer cartridges I ordered.
I returned (just before Christmas 2020) the cartridges I had purchased as one failed when attempting to use. Quick refunf received
Not yet used
Well, bought a pack of 3 cartridges, 2 black and 1 colour. Unfortunately the first black I tried was not accepted by the printer. Second one serms ok. Colour one hasn’t been tried yet.
I have used Refresh Cartridges for some time and they have always be very good in every aspect. This time there was a long delay in delivery, even though it was a 24hr service. This may be down to Royal Mail of course. However, I ordered a pack of 4 ink cartridges as I normally do and they usually come in a box as a dedicated pack. This time they came as 4 individual cartridges from different suppliers and it just seems bit cobbled together. I may have to look elsewhere unfortunately.
Refresh Cartridges is rated 4.92 based on 7,710 reviews