Refresh Cartridges Reviews

of reviewers recommend Refresh Cartridges
Read Refresh Cartridges Reviews

info@refreshcartridges.co.uk

Tell us how Refresh Cartridges made you happy
At this stage, all I can do is comment on the order as I haven't needed to load the cartridge yet. It was very prompt delivery. I was concerned at first because, whilst I ordered the C6578A 38ml cartridge, the cartridge that arrived was labelled C6578D, i.e. the 19ml version. They have assured me that all their cartridges are high capacity and the cartridge was incorrectly labelled by the manufacturer. I have to take their word on this and see how it performs but in any case, the price is so good that I am willing to give it a go.
I am pleased with the service I have received from Refresh Cartridges concerning delivery and compatibility of the cartridges.
Quick and efficient delivery The print seems good but only used them for a few days
Quick, reliable, helpful
Quick service, well priced and presented. Had a little problem with my Epsom 1290 not recognising cartridge, but this was down to the membrane on the cartridge not perforating on initial insertion - remedied by removing the sticky film membrane!
This is the first time that I have used Refresh Cartridges but so far, I am completely satisfied with the printing results.
Good quality refurbished cartridges, great price.
Too early to comment on my recent order as I haven't started using the new cartridges yet, but as previously they arrived promptly. If they match previous purchases, the colour quality will be good, and the price is very good - I'm happy to print lots of photos without worrying about the obscene prices from original equipment suppliers.
Can only review the delivery time which was excellent have not used them yet but they are usually fine.
Competitively priced, easy to order and quick delivery
Apart from a daft name for a company that sells a huge range of items other than cartridges and clearly needs a refresh, I was happy with the prompt responses and help I received over some specific questions which makes a difference and means I will use again.
Prompt dispatch and delivery.
My order was dispatched the same afternoon - prompt and efficient service . Received it the following day.
I have now used Refresh cartridges for a few years and only once had a problem which was a black cartridge that leaked. It was so cheap and I had a spare so I just changed it rather than waste time.
Very fast delivery.
Great product and service. Highly recommended
The cartridges arrived in good time. I am using the coloured ones and They are fine good quality prints
On the plus side cartridges arrived next day, on the minus side package arrived as it had been mauled by a dog and company no longer recycle
Great products at very reasonable prices. Customer service is 5 stars and more.
Delivery acceptable, Price fair in comparison, cant yet assess number of copies produced
Refresh Cartridges is rated 4.92 based on 7,507 reviews