Refresh Cartridges Reviews

of reviewers recommend Refresh Cartridges
Read Refresh Cartridges Reviews

info@refreshcartridges.co.uk

Tell us how Refresh Cartridges made you happy
I Found them very reliable with hits and misses on black cartridges I recently purchased Thanks for trying, I’m re- buying 998
Despite getting a dispatch notice within hours of ordering, toner took 10days to deliver on a 2 day delivery. Took 4 days of daily calls to customer service and after multiple missed promises it finally arrived. They don’t provide tracking details and their courier partner (parcelforce) seems to be very unreliable. If you need in a rush, go elsewhere!
Cartridge for HP Deskjet 2630, tricolour 304XL will not work in printer, However replacements for black 304XL cartridges have all worked well.
Delivery was fine and the items arrived on time & intact. Unfortunately the equipment was unusable - there were no instructions enclosed so we were unable to get either the webcams or headsets to work properly and had to return them.
I have bought these cheap ink cartridges a number of times and I have always been happy with them. However, this time I opened the black cartridge and the ink dripped onto my pale carpet and old wooden desk. I have almost got the ink out of the carpet, but I am left with a black stain on my desk. See photo. I am giving two stars because I have had good service in the past but I don't think they are reliable enough to order from them again.
While quality and price are good, as you currently do not supply to Ireland as you previously did, I had to use a third party to deliver, at extra cost, and I still have not received them yet as of today16 th April
We have had problems with the cartridge we bought. There have been stripes in the prints. I won't be risking buying any more. We'll go back to our previous supplier.
There is no indication as to which stickies you have to remove. I removed the one over the ink out hole and it just leaked everywhere. It was just a mess and I couldn't use it.
toners leak after a while spoiling print - disappointed.
Colour not as good as previously, cartridges leaked ink and made a mess.
Unfortunately my canon PIXMA MX 475 would not accept remanufactured cartridges even after doing the suggested cleaning etc. So wasted my money and can't recycle full but useless cartridges.
I have used you for several years and have always been satisfied with the service. My last small order cost £8.85 in postage to France whic is not acceptable. Previous similar sized orders have cost £4.00 which is fine by me. I will look now for an alternative supplier.
Usually one cartridge doesn't work requiring replacement and return of the defective unit.
Delivery was very quick. However (like last time) one of the black cartridges ran out after about 100 sheets. This makes the whole package not such a bargain.
The black cartridge didn't work on my HP all in one printer printer
I'm sorry to say that the most recent Refresh cartridge (Magenta) doesn't appear to be printing at all.
Sorry to give a two start review especially as your customer service has been excellent. Everyone at refresh I have spoken to has been very friendly and helpful. The reason for my two start rating is for the product itself. My HP 304 colour cartridges have not worked in my printer (neither the initial ones sent, nor the replacements.) This is obviously pretty fundamental to my satisfaction with the product. . It is important to note that the black cartridges worked fine. It's a shame as everything else was faultless except the product ordered. I received a refund and offered a further refund for the cartridge I threw away (if only i could find it to send back!) which i think was very fair. Thank you.
immediately found the colours very muddy and not at all like genuine HP cartridges. Customer services were very helpful and I ran cleaning cycles as suggested but no difference. They offered a refund but I really would prefer to solve this especially as I bought a box full of them! Anyone else had this problem?
Arrived 2 days after ordering. Some pages printed fine but repeatedly clogged my printer and could not use it to print some time-sensitive documents.
Item has not yet arrived, a week after I ordered it, but on the postive side, I was impressed that the phone was answered quickly yesterday when I rang to report this and the person I spoke to (Chris H) was friendly and helpful.
Refresh Cartridges is rated 4.92 based on 7,568 reviews