Refresh Cartridges Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Refresh Cartridges

Tell us how Refresh Cartridges made you happy

"Service from refresh was great, having tried the remanufactured cartridges and suffering printing problems, we decided to order the originals to see if this solved the problem. Our printer is now producing super copies once again"
"Excellent service, speedy delivery, no hassle."
"Problem started with the delivery. Originally planned for Tuesday between 9am and 5pm and no idea roughly when. We believe the delivery was attempted around 4.30pm ish but my wife heard no one knock and may have been putting out washing at the time! Following an email from DXDelivery I re-arranged for Thursday 9am - 5pm. I could have paid another £6.95 for either morning or afternoon delivery. I turned that offer down! DXdelivery did not turn up on Thursday- I waited in till 6.30pm. I checked the DXDelivery website on Friday morning at it said "it was on the road". I waited in all Friday and it turned up at 4.30pm. So i spent three 8 hour days waiting for the order. Due to this experience I will unfortunately not be ordering cartridges from you again. Up to this point your service has been excellent. All previous orders went through the letter box via Royal Mail. I suggest you seriously revisit the use of your current delivery provider. Having to wait in all day with no idea when they will arrive is terrible. Sorry"
"The customer service at Refresh Cartridges is consistently excellent. The cartridges are delivered promptly, and when I have had problems with cartridges being rejected by my HP printer after a few days use Refresh have sent out new replacements (of a different brand) straight away and without any questioning. They have also provided a Freepost service for the return of the problem cartridges."
"Cartridges delivered promptly and work fine"
"Great service. Our order arrived promptly the following day."
"This was a repeat order and delivered very quickly but I hace not used any of them yetyet."
"Speed of delivery was excellent"
"Ordered one afternoon and delivered the next. Great service"
"Excellent. Website easy to use, very quick (free) delivery and customer support cannot be faulted."
"Well priced and quickly delivered"
"Very quick delivery, easy to order."
"Fast and efficient"
"First class service. Delivered within 2 days."
"Order acknowledgement, and delivery, was immediate. Very good serveice"
"Delivery was fast and efficient, and the print quality of the cartridges is excellent."
"Arrived on day following order, everything in perfect order - what'snot to like?"
"first class service as usual, very professional company"
"Excellent. Have been a customer for many years and service and quality always 5*"
Refresh Cartridges is rated 4.94 based on 5,244 reviews