Refresh Cartridges Reviews

of reviewers recommend Refresh Cartridges
Read Refresh Cartridges Reviews

info@refreshcartridges.co.uk

Tell us how Refresh Cartridges made you happy
excellent service. Received very quickly, well packed. An excellent price compared to the HP brand . Very pleased with the quality of the cartridges. So pleased this company was recommended to me. It is the second time I have bought from Refresh and would not shop anywhere else. Highly recommend. Happy printing everyone. Pam I bought from the website.
A test page prints OK . I have a printer issue that stops me printing anything else
Highly recommended - a good, long-lasting product at a good price. Excellent service - ordered in the afternoon and it arrived the next day. I have used Refresh cartridges before and always been pleased with them.
Very helpful when I have had to contact them on the phone. Easy website to navigate and excellent delivery time.
Continuous first class service, both in product, price and delivery
Very wide range of cartridges and very easy to order. Cartridges arrived quickly and work perfectly.
Order arrived very quickly in good order. Cartridges are working and producing good quality print despite warning messages from my printer.
REALY FAST DELIVERY. ALL ITEMS IN GOOD CONDITION. THS!
very good company to deal with ,fast delivery, well packaged and no damage to to the items ordered. would i use them again? yes without doubt.
Very good quality would buy again from you
I have been using Refresh cartridges in my Canon Pixma printer for a couple of years now and they have performed very well - no problems or complaints at all, and considerably less expensive than Canon's own versions.
Purchased as I'd used them before on the recommendation of Which? Price is good, and I opted for free delivery but still had the inks within 36 hours. Quality is fine, they do what they should. Recommended.
Amazing service and amazing price. Rang company re installing new cartridge and had quick, courteous, and super-helpful advice.
Fantastic. They are my go to place for cartridges.
Very good quality inks at a very reasonable price.I ordered Thursday and they arrived Friday. Free p&p as well. Highly recommended.
Ordered my cartridges on the Friday and they came on Monday, great service and a good product as usual, shame that I was unable to send my old ones back for recycling as before, hope this service will return soon as I have a small box full now!
Web site easy to use. Orders delivered next day and cartridges worked well.
Cartridges arrived swiftly over a bank holiday and work well. Very happy.
Really pleased with the service. The cartridges arrived safely next day.
I have already sent you a review for this order??? All excellent as always
Refresh Cartridges is rated 4.92 based on 6,813 reviews