Refresh Cartridges Reviews

Read Refresh Cartridges Reviews

info@refreshcartridges.co.uk

Tell us how Refresh Cartridges made you happy
very good ink cartridge i used refresh cartridge for 20 years
I have been using Refresh Cartridges now for several years and, so far, all their replacement ink cartridges have worked fine with no problems. The prices are very competitive and their delivery times are very swift. I would recommend the company.
Speedy delivery. Excellent value for money cartridges
This was my second purchase from you as I was very happy with my first one. Price and quality are very good.
I was impressed how quickly the product arrived. Next day! Too early to say anything about quality but so far so good. Well done.
Brilliant service. The new cartridge arrived less that 24 hours after I had ordered it!
I have used them for a long time they are good value and excelent
Good value for money. The ink produces excellent printing. The service from Refresh is excellent.
Excellent service.
Excellent service !
very good. very swift service.
I have been buying these cartridges for several years with excellent results. Very good value.
I have used Refresh Cartridges several times, I have always had really good friendly and helpful service from them. It is the only company I buy Toner Cartridges from, they are really good value for money and the quality is excellent. I would highly recommend them.
Received cartridges very quickly. All-ways have fitted & work OK.
Reliable and fast delivery.
I have been using Refresh Cartridges for a number of years with no problems until the latest replacement colour cartridge failed to work. Good technical support on the phone and no quibble replacement sent overnight. An envelope was sent to return the faulty unit via Asda - this facility should be available for all replaced cartridges.
Refresh Compatible Cartridges are Excellent, why pay more. The delivery is outstanding, which is just what you want when your printer has run out of ink and you don't have any spare. Patrick McMahon
I've used Refresh cartridges in a Samsung ML-1510 since 2015 and found them to last well and give high quality, reliable printing.
Very speedy delivery and very good value.
prompt and efficient process AND RECEIVED NEXT DAY