Refresh Cartridges Reviews

of reviewers recommend Refresh Cartridges
Read Refresh Cartridges Reviews

info@refreshcartridges.co.uk

Tell us how Refresh Cartridges made you happy
Extremely fast delivery. I have not used these yet but the last cartridge I got from Refresh worked very well.
Posted 58 minutes ago
Just Brilliant.
I only buy from them now.
Web site easy to use, excellent communications, quality products, speedy delivery service. Highly recommended company.
Prompt service providing cartridges of excellent value
Great company. Order arrives the next day. Competitive prices too. Very pleased Thank you.
Mega fast Delivery
Ordered one day got parcel delivered the next
All this with free delivery
My A4 photo paper was very well packaged in protective cardboard.
First Class service
The cartridges for my HP Envy are good, though the printer does push out false messages that I am running out of ink. Ordered and delivered the following day.
There has been a huge price increase (circa 40%) on my cartridges between my last order in October and my latest at the end of February. Don't know whether there is a Covid impact here, as the cartridges were competitive with alternative suppliers.
The best cartridges and the best customer service EVER! I recently called them as needed cartridges for an old printer that I had given away to a family member but couldn't remember the number that these cartridges were. They quickly found my details and the cartridges were delivered next morning. Excellent service!
Excellent cartridges and service
Ordered 2 lots of cartridges online E-mailed within 10 mins and asked which store was easiest for me to collect collection quick and easy all within government guidlines so totally covid safe cost was cheaper than i imagined
Amazing service will be using again!
First class service
Arrived the day following order. Black cartrideges excellent. Colour OK for text but some colours a little weak for photo printing. (i.e Red too pale).
All in all good value and have always exchanged without qustion if a problem arises.
I recommend.
Refresh cartridges supply good quality items together with quick delivery.
Also deal with any problems promptly. In my experience they are second to none.
I've always been concerned about the quality of replacement ink cartridges and have bought expensive Canon ones for years. However I've changed my opinion and have been using Refresh Cartridges for eighteen months. Their performance is just as good as the propriety ones and Refresh usually deliver my order within the next day or two.
excellent prices, delivery and service very pleased, a very efficient company
Brilliant company to deal with. Good honest description and excellent cheap product. Does exactly what is says on description. Would not hesitate to recommend
Refresh Cartridges always provide the inks I use in a very quick turn round time. The replacement inks always work first time and with good colours. The prices are very competitive and have always had excellent service from this company.
Very speedy delivery! Easy to order will definitely use again.
If all sellers were as good as REFRESH internet buying would be a dream order one day delivered the next brilliant
Overall good , have sorted and advised well when have problems . Seem expensive ,but all suppliers appear to have raised prices excessively.
Refresh Cartridges is rated 4.93 based on 6,496 reviews