Red Oak Roller Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Oak Roller
Read Red Oak Roller  Reviews
Super product and good value!
So pleased you are happy with your product. Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review.
Always happy with the school wear the quality is really good and with my son being autistic he never complained and is really comfortable in it. Also it was delivered in a reasonable time. Thank you.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely positive review. We at Red Oak Schoolwear are working hard to deliver our orders asap during this difficult time. We are pleased your son is happy and finding his uniform comfortable.
Tracy was extremely helpful, going out of her way to ensure I got what I needed in the right size and in time for school start date. Customer service is excellent. The quality of the clothing is great too and washes well. Very happy customer. Thank you
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. We are so pleased to of been able to help especially during this difficult time. We look forward to serving you again soon.
I did one order recently, the material is amazing the order was late but call and the customer services are amazing, my problem as to solve easy. And quick. I advise this. Service.
Thank you so much for a great review. We are always trying our best to keep our customers happy, especially during this very difficult time.
Excellent customer service. They went out of their way to help us get our Son’s uniform for starting a new school at short notice during the most recent lockdown. Very responsive on email and were very helpful. Thanks very much!
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. Always happy to help.
I’ve used Red Oak Roller a number of times. The staff are always a pleasure to deal with and they deliver good quality garments for a reasonable price. I’ll definitely be using them again.
Thank you for your great positive review. We look forward to serving you again soon.
Satisfied customer. There was a problem with the delivery which was very quickly resolved by a very helpful member of staff.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Glad we were able to sort your problem with delivery for you promptly.
Delivered in a timely manner. Good colour and sizing.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad you are happy with the service you received.
Product is fine, delivery was nearly two weeks which was excessive considering four letters needed to be added to fulfill the added name
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are trying our best to turn orders around within our 7-10 working days.
Very pleased
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Great service when I called with a query, very friendly and knowledgeable. Would thoroughly recommend
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great 5 star review. Always a pleasure to help with customer queries and we are constantly striving to provide a 5 star service.
The site is extremely easy to use and loved the fact that it retained my browser session. Responsive service with helpful follow up emails regarding my order. The quality of the uniform is also of a high standard which is a relief
Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review. We are glad to hear that you have received such a positive experience with us. I will pass on your comments to my team, who have been working extremely hard during these difficult times. Thank you again.
A slight delay in dispaching & delivering but happy with the order. Thanks
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. Really appreciate this.
Found very friendly and helpful last year going to shop. This year I had too order last minute not.expecting to get items before start of school, but Red Oak Roller rushed it through for me without me asking and received within couple of days!! Excellent service and highly recommend
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. Always trying our best to please our customers.
Quick and easy considering the circumstances ie COVID 19
Thank you for taking the time to leave a fantastic review. Really appreciated.
Order was slower than predicted but these are strange times. However, polite and helpful staff chased it and order arrived the following day.
Thank you for your review. Glad you received your parcel.
Hi there,
I ordered a pair of red PE shorts towards the end of July and I still haven’t received them. Can someone contact me to let me know when I might receive my order.
Regards Carly 07584091078
Thank you for your review. I had looked into your order and it appears you placed your order on 24th August and we despatched this 5 working days later via Royal Mail. It appears that the parcel never reached you. As a good will gesture we have sent the item out to you again.
Great service and timely delivery - even of personalised items - during the massive back to school rush. Very impressed.
So glad you had a very positive experience shopping with us. I will make sure my team read your great 5 star review. Thank you.
I ordered a bigger blazer for my Son online ready for school in September and it took a week to arrive and was too small! The staff at red oak roller were helpful and said I could bring it back the next day and swap it no problem. Very efficient service.
Thank you so much for a great review. The staff here at Red Oak Roller work tirelessly to turn orders around as quick as possible. I will pass your comments onto the team. Thank you.
Very friendly and helpful both on the phone and in person thank you
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. Always happy to help and look forward to serving you again soon.
Red Oak Roller is rated 4.43 based on 75 reviews