Red Oak Roller Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Oak Roller
Read Red Oak Roller  Reviews
Excellent customer service. They went out of their way to help us get our Son’s uniform for starting a new school at short notice during the most recent lockdown. Very responsive on email and were very helpful. Thanks very much!
I’ve used Red Oak Roller a number of times. The staff are always a pleasure to deal with and they deliver good quality garments for a reasonable price. I’ll definitely be using them again.
Thank you for your great positive review. We look forward to serving you again soon.
Satisfied customer. There was a problem with the delivery which was very quickly resolved by a very helpful member of staff.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Glad we were able to sort your problem with delivery for you promptly.
Delivered in a timely manner. Good colour and sizing.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad you are happy with the service you received.
Product is fine, delivery was nearly two weeks which was excessive considering four letters needed to be added to fulfill the added name
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are trying our best to turn orders around within our 7-10 working days.
Very pleased
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Great service when I called with a query, very friendly and knowledgeable. Would thoroughly recommend
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great 5 star review. Always a pleasure to help with customer queries and we are constantly striving to provide a 5 star service.
The site is extremely easy to use and loved the fact that it retained my browser session. Responsive service with helpful follow up emails regarding my order. The quality of the uniform is also of a high standard which is a relief
Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review. We are glad to hear that you have received such a positive experience with us. I will pass on your comments to my team, who have been working extremely hard during these difficult times. Thank you again.
A slight delay in dispaching & delivering but happy with the order. Thanks
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. Really appreciate this.
Found very friendly and helpful last year going to shop. This year I had too order last minute not.expecting to get items before start of school, but Red Oak Roller rushed it through for me without me asking and received within couple of days!! Excellent service and highly recommend
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. Always trying our best to please our customers.
Quick and easy considering the circumstances ie COVID 19
Thank you for taking the time to leave a fantastic review. Really appreciated.
Order was slower than predicted but these are strange times. However, polite and helpful staff chased it and order arrived the following day.
Thank you for your review. Glad you received your parcel.
Hi there,
I ordered a pair of red PE shorts towards the end of July and I still haven’t received them. Can someone contact me to let me know when I might receive my order.
Regards Carly 07584091078
Thank you for your review. I had looked into your order and it appears you placed your order on 24th August and we despatched this 5 working days later via Royal Mail. It appears that the parcel never reached you. As a good will gesture we have sent the item out to you again.
Great service and timely delivery - even of personalised items - during the massive back to school rush. Very impressed.
So glad you had a very positive experience shopping with us. I will make sure my team read your great 5 star review. Thank you.
I ordered a bigger blazer for my Son online ready for school in September and it took a week to arrive and was too small! The staff at red oak roller were helpful and said I could bring it back the next day and swap it no problem. Very efficient service.
Thank you so much for a great review. The staff here at Red Oak Roller work tirelessly to turn orders around as quick as possible. I will pass your comments onto the team. Thank you.
Very friendly and helpful both on the phone and in person thank you
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. Always happy to help and look forward to serving you again soon.
The delivery system is shocking recieved an email on the first to say my stuff has been dispatched... I ring up 5 days later as still nothing and all I get told is to cross my fingers and hope it's there before he starts school... I ordered it so he would have it before school but the fact it took over a week to get to me ( I finally got it on the 8th is disgusting to be completely honest makes me wary about ordering again
Thank you for leaving a review. When you received the shipped email from us this is the day we actually posted your parcel. Unfortunately we rely on Royal Mail for the majority of our shipping and due to the pandemic they are taking longer than expected to make their deliveries. We apologise for this but the delivery service is out of our control.
My order got lost on delivery when I make enquires Red Oak Roller acted very fast to locate my order and update me. Thanks to them I received my order the very next day.

My only complaint is that some of the items I ordered seem to have been made in a rush needing me to cut and tidy The stitching.
Thank you for your review. I am glad we managed to turn around a replacement for you quickly. With regards to the untidy stitching, are you able to pop these back to our stock and we will gladly replace these for you.
My order couldn't have been more wrong! I ordered 2 packs of short sleeve standard collar shirts. I received 1 pack of short sleeve rever collar, so my daughter couldn't wear a tie and 1 pack of long sleeved shirts, when I want short sleeve. If they weren't in stock when the order was processed I would of appreciated being told. The one star is for the lady I spoke to at Red Oak Roller, who was very apologetic and sent me a pre paid returns envelope to return for a refund, but also told me the shirts I wanted won,t be back in stock until 2021!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. As explained earlier, this mix up was due to human error and we did apologise for this at the time. With regards to the shirts being out of stock, unfortunately due to this pandemic our suppliers are still experiencing long delays with acquiring stock, I do hope you have managed to purchase some shirts for your daughter.
Excellent service. With my daughter we visited the pop up shop at her new secondary school meaning she could try on the uniform. One item was out of stock - but I forgot to order until last week! But it arrived in good time for start of term. Very happy.
Thank you for leaving a great review. We are glad you had a good experience at the pop up shop and that you are pleased with our service.
Red Oak Roller is rated 4.39 based on 71 reviews