Red Oak Roller Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Oak Roller
Read Red Oak Roller  Reviews
Bought a cardigan which is a very good quality fabric and highly recommend.
The uniform are good materials, and fits well
Service is below average. No updates provided regarding progress of online orders.
Terrible service. Ordered products a month ago still received nothing as they said jumpers are out of stock now. Told they would send rest of my order and haven’t 1/10
Shorts are good but delivery was 7 days after paying £4.95 for delivery
Delivered on time
I ordered online the Shenfield High School PE top and shorts in the next size up and when they arrived they are exactly the same size as what my son currently has.
I ordered 2x 6-7 jumpers but was sent one and a 7-8 jumper which is FAR too big for my son right now.
Always had great service from Red Oak Roller, both our kids uniforms were easily sourced and restocked from here. The staff are super kind and helpful.
Ordered a jumper and they sent a tank top but are sending a jumper out and a return bag for the tank top. Ordered a skirt but not due in stock until December 3 months after the start of term. They did ask if I wanted to cancel the order or wait though
Excellent service & quality of product
Quick delivery, with good progress communication and the quality of the blazer is superb.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. I will feedback your comments to the team. We look forward to serving you again soon.
Excellent service - staff very helpful and friendly
Uniform way too over priced. How is a blazer £94? Campion is a brilliant boys school uniform is much more affordable so why must BUCH be so different? Honestly had I investigated the price before I applied for this school I probably wouldn't have sent her there sadly, solely based on your price list. My daughter is still a child she could lose the blazer or other items and I'd have to pay £94 again. Liberties. BUCH already has an extensive uniform list so to then make it extortionate prices I feel really bad for people who may not have been able to afford it or are struggling.
Thank you for your feedback. We totally understand your concerns and appreciate the cost involved when purchasing uniform. We sell the blazer on behalf of the school who dictate the manufacturing. They are a bespoke item which incur a higher cost than the normal plain blazer. We would appreciate if you could feed your comments back to the school. Many thanks.
Sadly very slow delivery but super friendly staff on the phone. However still no delivery 13 days later !
Thank you for your feedback. Can you please contact us so we can track your parcel?
All as expected. Plenty of stock despite me ordering in late August! Delivery took 9 days.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Fast processing and dispatching of order, quality good as per usual. Not Red Oak Roller fault but Royal Mail took 5 days to deliver, next time I'll collect - didn't this time purely due to current circumstances. But def no complaints with Red Oak Roller - Thank You!
Thank you for you kind honest review.
Great service and great customer care
We are so pleased with your fantastic review. We are working hard to keep to our deadlines at this busy time.
Sizes don’t match, sizes are way too big for an average kid. 9-11 will fit 12 years old etc
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We haven't had an issues with the sizing of this product to date but if you wish to return them for an exchange or refund our shop is currently open Monday-Friday 9-5 and Saturday 9-1.
Good quality product poor delivery timescales!!! Took far longer than was told the delivery would be.my daughter got one day to wear out of the school year! Really disappointed
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry you were unhappy with our delivery timescales, the despatch dates were set by the school and was totally out of our hands. They asked us to set a window, allowing customers to order hoodies from 1/7/21 - 15/7/21 and then we agreed with them to send them out on this date and all hoodies were despatched the very next day on 16/7/21.
Red Oak Roller is rated 4.20 based on 110 reviews