Red Oak Roller Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Oak Roller
4.1
Based on 119 reviews
Read Red Oak Roller  Reviews
Sizing of burgandy shorts for holly trees completely out. My daughter is a standard 10-11yrs in clothes. I ordered age 9-10yrs based on her waist size. They are absolutely massive, look silly, like a skirt. The age 7-8yrs that I ordered for 7yr old son fits her. I now have to drive to return large ones that don't fit. Waste of money for me paying £4.95 delivery! Very unhappy.
It’s nice good quality but did find the sizing not that good asked for a large but thought it was more like XL and found the price a bit high I don’t think we should of had to pay postage I think as a bulk order for lots of students it should of been delivered to the school but on the whole the hoodie it’s self is good .
Thank you for your review. We are glad that you are happy with the quality of the hoodie, this is one of our most popular hoodies and we use it specifically due to it's quality and selection of colours and sizes. In relation to the sizing, we do try to give our customers as much information as possible by stating the measurements on our website. If you feel that this item isn't true to size, please let us know and we can take this up with our manufacturer. With regards to the delivery cost, the decision remains with the School as to whether they would like us to offer free delivery by bulk delivering to the school and in this case, they chose not to offer that as an option.
Amazing service and the delivery was really fast. Faster than the estimated
Thank you for your lovely review. It is great to get good feedback about both the service and the delivery.
I ordered two leaver's hoodies for my daughter, only one arrived and I continue to chase for a refund on the second one with no communication from you. Very poor.
Good morning Laura - I am sorry that you have not been kept in the loop with the problems experienced with your order. I have responded to you via email. Please let me know if you do not receive the email.
Good online experience and service is good.
Still waiting to receive pullover I ordered since 07/09/21
Please accept our apologies for the delay in this order. As explained in our previous emails to you, these items are specially made for the School and sizes not held in stock can take a considerable amount of time to get to us. We hope to have these in very soon.
Items ordered all delivered via a courier , it was very quick & secure! No complaints & all happy here - Many thanks
I am very disappointed with the jumper having just received this on Thursday, having washed as per the instructions the writing o. The back has come off in places after the first wash.
Red Oak Roller  1 star review on 3rd December 2021
Good afternoon Krystel. We are sorry to hear that you have had problems with this item. I have emailed you directly with regards to a replacement.
Good bargain, will be buying again
Bought a cardigan which is a very good quality fabric and highly recommend.
The uniform are good materials, and fits well
Service is below average. No updates provided regarding progress of online orders.
Terrible service. Ordered products a month ago still received nothing as they said jumpers are out of stock now. Told they would send rest of my order and haven’t 1/10
Shorts are good but delivery was 7 days after paying £4.95 for delivery
Delivered on time
I ordered online the Shenfield High School PE top and shorts in the next size up and when they arrived they are exactly the same size as what my son currently has.
I ordered 2x 6-7 jumpers but was sent one and a 7-8 jumper which is FAR too big for my son right now.
Always had great service from Red Oak Roller, both our kids uniforms were easily sourced and restocked from here. The staff are super kind and helpful.
Ordered a jumper and they sent a tank top but are sending a jumper out and a return bag for the tank top. Ordered a skirt but not due in stock until December 3 months after the start of term. They did ask if I wanted to cancel the order or wait though
Excellent service & quality of product
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. I will feedback your comments to the team.
Red Oak Roller is rated 4.10 based on 119 reviews