Red Oak Roller Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Oak Roller
Read Red Oak Roller  Reviews
Good quality product poor delivery timescales!!! Took far longer than was told the delivery would be.my daughter got one day to wear out of the school year! Really disappointed
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry you were unhappy with our delivery timescales, the despatch dates were set by the school and was totally out of our hands. They asked us to set a window, allowing customers to order hoodies from 1/7/21 - 15/7/21 and then we agreed with them to send them out on this date and all hoodies were despatched the very next day on 16/7/21.
I ordered a school leavers hoodie for my daughter, she’s only had it since Friday and she’s not taken it off… so I think it’s safe to say she likes it! The material is super soft and really comfortable. I would definitely recommend to a friend. Thank you for such a lovely job.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely positive review. I will make sure I feed back your comments to our team.
My order took a while to arrive meaning my daughter didn't get to wear her leavers hoody until the very last day of school.
Why when I'm paying £5 for p&p it took you 4 days to post my daughters t-shirt which see needed for sports day! Obviously it didn't turn up in time. Your shop is down the road and it took 8 days for the order to turn up. Ridiculous. £18 well spent. NOT. Don't blame the delivery people it was your place that took 4 to 5 days posting my order! Why did it take so long to post it to me when I've paid over the odds for delivery in the first place!
Thank you for leaving a review. I am sorry you are not happy with our service. I would like to point out that we quote 7-10 working days for orders to be despatched. You placed your order on 8/7/21 and it was actually despatched four working days later. We do sell the t-shirts in our store which could have been purchased before your daughters sports day. Our opening times and delivery times are stated on our website https://www.redoakroller.co.uk/delivery-returns https://www.redoakroller.co.uk/opening-times
This is an excellent service.would recommend to anyone.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review.
It's a shame you don't have 4-5 year sizes. It jumps from 3-4 and then 5-6. Any other clothes shop would have 4-5 year sizes too. When asked, the staff said the uniforms shrink when washed so getting 4-5 year size is okay. Ended up keeping the 3-4year size which I know my child will grow out soon and then 5-6year will be too big...
Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately the supplier of this garment do not manufacture it in size 4-5. We have to purchase the exact garment from this manufacturer as it is agreed with the school. I am sorry you were told that the item will shrink, all clothing when washed will shrink very slightly but not enough to change the size of it. I will speak to my staff and advise them of this.
Very helpful staff. Order arrived quickly and all quality items received
Thank you for the great feedback. I will pass this onto our team :)
The Dame Tipping leavers jumper has Jack Webb’s name spelt wrong on the 1 of 21. It has 1 B instead of two.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are truly sorry for the error on the spelling of the surname. We have since offered to replace all the hoodies for the school, the individual hoodie or refund the cost of the hoodie for the child who's name was spelt incorrectly. Thank you for agreeing to accept a refund for the individual hoodie.
I ordered my sons leavers hoodie in bottle green and got a completely different colour.
Thank you for getting in touch with us. As discussed on the telephone, I apologise for sending out the wrong colour hoodie and we agreed to refund you with a 20% discount.
good quality product & my daughter is delighted with it
So glad to hear you were pleased with our products.
Overall very pleased, I had a small issue with the website but that was quickly resolved. The staff were very helpful. My item arrived well packed and at a reasonable time frame.
Thank you taking the time to leave such an amazing review. We work extremely hard to try and get our products to our customers as soon as possible. I will pass on your comments to our team who will be very grateful for the fantastic feedback.
Absolutely brilliant service and product. Splendid school leavers hoody, daughter loves it, good sizing too.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great positive review. I will pass your comments onto our Schoolwear team.
I was really impressed with the customer service from Red Oak Roller. I had not realised that all the school hoodies had been sent out, however when my daughter told me that her class had started to wear theirs I got in touch and they were fantastic. They sent out a new one right away that arrived the very next day and the quality is fantastic. THANK YOU SO MUCH! You made my daughter so very happy!
Thank you for your great review. We try work hard to please all of our customers, so glad your daughter is happy with her hoodie.
I have not received the item and not communication
Good morning. Your goods were shipped on 4th June via Royal Mail 1st class and you were sent a despatch confirmation on this day. Can you please check with your local Royal Mail sorting office to see if they have your parcel?
The great price for the school hoodies with name printed on.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. We are so pleased you are happy with your hoodie.
Very prompt delivery of school uniform, much appreciated.
Thank you for the great review. We are trying our hardest to dispatch orders on time during this difficult time.
Super product and good value!
So pleased you are happy with your product. Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review.
Always happy with the school wear the quality is really good and with my son being autistic he never complained and is really comfortable in it. Also it was delivered in a reasonable time. Thank you.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely positive review. We at Red Oak Schoolwear are working hard to deliver our orders asap during this difficult time. We are pleased your son is happy and finding his uniform comfortable.
Tracy was extremely helpful, going out of her way to ensure I got what I needed in the right size and in time for school start date. Customer service is excellent. The quality of the clothing is great too and washes well. Very happy customer. Thank you
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. We are so pleased to of been able to help especially during this difficult time. We look forward to serving you again soon.
I did one order recently, the material is amazing the order was late but call and the customer services are amazing, my problem as to solve easy. And quick. I advise this. Service.
Thank you so much for a great review. We are always trying our best to keep our customers happy, especially during this very difficult time.
Red Oak Roller is rated 4.30 based on 91 reviews