Red Oak Roller Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Oak Roller
Read Red Oak Roller  Reviews
Items ordered all delivered via a courier , it was very quick & secure! No complaints & all happy here - Many thanks
Good bargain, will be buying again
Bought a cardigan which is a very good quality fabric and highly recommend.
The uniform are good materials, and fits well
Delivered on time
Always had great service from Red Oak Roller, both our kids uniforms were easily sourced and restocked from here. The staff are super kind and helpful.
Excellent service & quality of product
Quick delivery, with good progress communication and the quality of the blazer is superb.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. I will feedback your comments to the team. We look forward to serving you again soon.
Excellent service - staff very helpful and friendly
Fast processing and dispatching of order, quality good as per usual. Not Red Oak Roller fault but Royal Mail took 5 days to deliver, next time I'll collect - didn't this time purely due to current circumstances. But def no complaints with Red Oak Roller - Thank You!
Thank you for you kind honest review.
Great service and great customer care
We are so pleased with your fantastic review. We are working hard to keep to our deadlines at this busy time.
I ordered a school leavers hoodie for my daughter, she’s only had it since Friday and she’s not taken it off… so I think it’s safe to say she likes it! The material is super soft and really comfortable. I would definitely recommend to a friend. Thank you for such a lovely job.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely positive review. I will make sure I feed back your comments to our team.
This is an excellent service.would recommend to anyone.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review.
Very helpful staff. Order arrived quickly and all quality items received
Thank you for the great feedback. I will pass this onto our team :)
good quality product & my daughter is delighted with it
So glad to hear you were pleased with our products.
Overall very pleased, I had a small issue with the website but that was quickly resolved. The staff were very helpful. My item arrived well packed and at a reasonable time frame.
Thank you taking the time to leave such an amazing review. We work extremely hard to try and get our products to our customers as soon as possible. I will pass on your comments to our team who will be very grateful for the fantastic feedback.
Absolutely brilliant service and product. Splendid school leavers hoody, daughter loves it, good sizing too.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great positive review. I will pass your comments onto our Schoolwear team.
I was really impressed with the customer service from Red Oak Roller. I had not realised that all the school hoodies had been sent out, however when my daughter told me that her class had started to wear theirs I got in touch and they were fantastic. They sent out a new one right away that arrived the very next day and the quality is fantastic. THANK YOU SO MUCH! You made my daughter so very happy!
Thank you for your great review. We try work hard to please all of our customers, so glad your daughter is happy with her hoodie.
The great price for the school hoodies with name printed on.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. We are so pleased you are happy with your hoodie.
Very prompt delivery of school uniform, much appreciated.
Thank you for the great review. We are trying our hardest to dispatch orders on time during this difficult time.
Red Oak Roller is rated 4.16 based on 114 reviews