Red Oak Roller Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Oak Roller
4.1
Based on 138 reviews
Read Red Oak Roller  Reviews
Would have preferred a much bigger size ie (44)
The leavers jumper was extremely nice 👌 good quality unfortunately we didn't get the right size.
Good evening and thank you for your reveiw. If you need to speak to us regarding the sizing of the item, please email schoolwear@redoakroller.co.uk and we will look into this for you.
Quality garment which arrived quickly
Good afternoon Richard Thank you for your review. We are glad that you were pleased with both the service and the garmet itself.
Good online experience and service is good.
Ordered a jumper and they sent a tank top but are sending a jumper out and a return bag for the tank top. Ordered a skirt but not due in stock until December 3 months after the start of term. They did ask if I wanted to cancel the order or wait though
All as expected. Plenty of stock despite me ordering in late August! Delivery took 9 days.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Satisfied customer. There was a problem with the delivery which was very quickly resolved by a very helpful member of staff.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Glad we were able to sort your problem with delivery for you promptly.
Product is fine, delivery was nearly two weeks which was excessive considering four letters needed to be added to fulfill the added name
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are trying our best to turn orders around within our 7-10 working days.
Order was slower than predicted but these are strange times. However, polite and helpful staff chased it and order arrived the following day.
Thank you for your review. Glad you received your parcel.
My order got lost on delivery when I make enquires Red Oak Roller acted very fast to locate my order and update me. Thanks to them I received my order the very next day. My only complaint is that some of the items I ordered seem to have been made in a rush needing me to cut and tidy The stitching.
Thank you for your review. I am glad we managed to turn around a replacement for you quickly. With regards to the untidy stitching, are you able to pop these back to our stock and we will gladly replace these for you.
Happy with the delivery and product x
Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review. We look forward to serving you again soon.
User friendly website. I did make a error on my online order and quickly rectified it by sending an email requesting a change on the initials on a P.E top. I received a prompt response but the order wasn’t rectified. I will now go in the store to hopefully change it
Thank you for you for taking time to leave a review. Could you please email me at schoolwear@redoakroller.co.uk with your order number and I will look into this for you. Thank you. Schoolwear Manager.
Clear and simple ordering process. Was sent the wrong t-shirts, rang and spoke to someone straight away and a stamped return envelope arrived in the post the next day. One item was much bigger than advertised so will have to exchange when they re-open.
Thank you for your recent review. I am glad we managed to sort out the incorrect delivery for you quickly. We look forward to exchanging your item once the shop re-open.
I’m afraid my order was dispatched incorrectly- But Red Oak dealt with this promptly and refunded my postage for the return item.
Thank you for your review. We are really sorry about the mix up with your order and glad we were able to turn around the exchange quickly.
It arrived as promised.
Thank you for your positive review.
Quick delivery, very good customer service.
Thank you so much for your great review, we really do appreciate it, and we look forward to serving you again.
Red Oak Roller is rated 4.1 based on 138 reviews