Red Oak Roller Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Oak Roller
Read Red Oak Roller  Reviews
Service is below average. No updates provided regarding progress of online orders.
I ordered online the Shenfield High School PE top and shorts in the next size up and when they arrived they are exactly the same size as what my son currently has.
Uniform way too over priced. How is a blazer £94? Campion is a brilliant boys school uniform is much more affordable so why must BUCH be so different? Honestly had I investigated the price before I applied for this school I probably wouldn't have sent her there sadly, solely based on your price list. My daughter is still a child she could lose the blazer or other items and I'd have to pay £94 again. Liberties. BUCH already has an extensive uniform list so to then make it extortionate prices I feel really bad for people who may not have been able to afford it or are struggling.
Thank you for your feedback. We totally understand your concerns and appreciate the cost involved when purchasing uniform. We sell the blazer on behalf of the school who dictate the manufacturing. They are a bespoke item which incur a higher cost than the normal plain blazer. We would appreciate if you could feed your comments back to the school. Many thanks.
Sizes don’t match, sizes are way too big for an average kid. 9-11 will fit 12 years old etc
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We haven't had an issues with the sizing of this product to date but if you wish to return them for an exchange or refund our shop is currently open Monday-Friday 9-5 and Saturday 9-1.
Good quality product poor delivery timescales!!! Took far longer than was told the delivery would be.my daughter got one day to wear out of the school year! Really disappointed
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry you were unhappy with our delivery timescales, the despatch dates were set by the school and was totally out of our hands. They asked us to set a window, allowing customers to order hoodies from 1/7/21 - 15/7/21 and then we agreed with them to send them out on this date and all hoodies were despatched the very next day on 16/7/21.
Hi there, I ordered a pair of red PE shorts towards the end of July and I still haven’t received them. Can someone contact me to let me know when I might receive my order. Regards Carly 07584091078
Thank you for your review. I had looked into your order and it appears you placed your order on 24th August and we despatched this 5 working days later via Royal Mail. It appears that the parcel never reached you. As a good will gesture we have sent the item out to you again.
The delivery system is shocking recieved an email on the first to say my stuff has been dispatched... I ring up 5 days later as still nothing and all I get told is to cross my fingers and hope it's there before he starts school... I ordered it so he would have it before school but the fact it took over a week to get to me ( I finally got it on the 8th is disgusting to be completely honest makes me wary about ordering again
Thank you for leaving a review. When you received the shipped email from us this is the day we actually posted your parcel. Unfortunately we rely on Royal Mail for the majority of our shipping and due to the pandemic they are taking longer than expected to make their deliveries. We apologise for this but the delivery service is out of our control.
Never have full stock of uniform.
We are sorry to hear that the products you were after were not available. We do our best to keep a good range of all products in stock for all our Schools. Please do give us a call on 01268 722680 to see if we can assist you any further wiith the uniform you require.https://dash.reviews.co.uk/
Red Oak Roller is rated 4.16 based on 114 reviews