Red Oak Roller Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Oak Roller
Read Red Oak Roller  Reviews
Shorts are good but delivery was 7 days after paying £4.95 for delivery
I ordered 2x 6-7 jumpers but was sent one and a 7-8 jumper which is FAR too big for my son right now.
Sadly very slow delivery but super friendly staff on the phone. However still no delivery 13 days later !
Thank you for your feedback. Can you please contact us so we can track your parcel?
It's a shame you don't have 4-5 year sizes. It jumps from 3-4 and then 5-6. Any other clothes shop would have 4-5 year sizes too. When asked, the staff said the uniforms shrink when washed so getting 4-5 year size is okay. Ended up keeping the 3-4year size which I know my child will grow out soon and then 5-6year will be too big...
Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately the supplier of this garment do not manufacture it in size 4-5. We have to purchase the exact garment from this manufacturer as it is agreed with the school. I am sorry you were told that the item will shrink, all clothing when washed will shrink very slightly but not enough to change the size of it. I will speak to my staff and advise them of this.
The Dame Tipping leavers jumper has Jack Webb’s name spelt wrong on the 1 of 21. It has 1 B instead of two.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are truly sorry for the error on the spelling of the surname. We have since offered to replace all the hoodies for the school, the individual hoodie or refund the cost of the hoodie for the child who's name was spelt incorrectly. Thank you for agreeing to accept a refund for the individual hoodie.
I ordered my sons leavers hoodie in bottle green and got a completely different colour.
Thank you for getting in touch with us. As discussed on the telephone, I apologise for sending out the wrong colour hoodie and we agreed to refund you with a 20% discount.
The order took a while to arrive but came in good condition
Thank you for your feedback. We usually work to a 7-10 working day turnaround but due to the pandemic we are experiencing a couple of days delay, which I can see has happened here. Please accept our apologies for this.
Was very late