Red Oak Roller Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Oak Roller
4.1
Based on 138 reviews
Read Red Oak Roller  Reviews
The hoodie itself was fine, but we didn't receive the right size which also ment I paid more for the large size, I ordered was more expensive then the 12/13 top I received. I would of sent it back but that would of ment my son wouldn't of had his leavers hoodie for his last week.
Good morning Donna Thank you for your review and I am really sorry to hear that you received the wrong size hoodie. Your order was packaged up and sent directly to the school as requested by them and I have just checked your paperwork at our end and it was a size Small that was sent to the school for you, along with your corresponding paperwork. I can only assume that somehow the sizes have got mixed up at the school.
They were OK..
My son was absolutely delighted with his leavers hoodie. Unfortunately the writing is already slowly starting to peel off after just one week.
I am really sorry to hear that the writing is peeling off of your leavers hoodie. This shouldn't happen but occasionally we do have problems with the odd item not curing properly during the printing process. If you would like to email me on schoolwear@redoakroller.co.uk, I can deal with this for you.
It’s nice good quality but did find the sizing not that good asked for a large but thought it was more like XL and found the price a bit high I don’t think we should of had to pay postage I think as a bulk order for lots of students it should of been delivered to the school but on the whole the hoodie it’s self is good .
Thank you for your review. We are glad that you are happy with the quality of the hoodie, this is one of our most popular hoodies and we use it specifically due to it's quality and selection of colours and sizes. In relation to the sizing, we do try to give our customers as much information as possible by stating the measurements on our website. If you feel that this item isn't true to size, please let us know and we can take this up with our manufacturer. With regards to the delivery cost, the decision remains with the School as to whether they would like us to offer free delivery by bulk delivering to the school and in this case, they chose not to offer that as an option.
Shorts are good but delivery was 7 days after paying £4.95 for delivery
I ordered 2x 6-7 jumpers but was sent one and a 7-8 jumper which is FAR too big for my son right now.
Sadly very slow delivery but super friendly staff on the phone. However still no delivery 13 days later !
Thank you for your feedback. Can you please contact us so we can track your parcel?
It's a shame you don't have 4-5 year sizes. It jumps from 3-4 and then 5-6. Any other clothes shop would have 4-5 year sizes too. When asked, the staff said the uniforms shrink when washed so getting 4-5 year size is okay. Ended up keeping the 3-4year size which I know my child will grow out soon and then 5-6year will be too big...
Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately the supplier of this garment do not manufacture it in size 4-5. We have to purchase the exact garment from this manufacturer as it is agreed with the school. I am sorry you were told that the item will shrink, all clothing when washed will shrink very slightly but not enough to change the size of it. I will speak to my staff and advise them of this.
The Dame Tipping leavers jumper has Jack Webb’s name spelt wrong on the 1 of 21. It has 1 B instead of two.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are truly sorry for the error on the spelling of the surname. We have since offered to replace all the hoodies for the school, the individual hoodie or refund the cost of the hoodie for the child who's name was spelt incorrectly. Thank you for agreeing to accept a refund for the individual hoodie.
I ordered my sons leavers hoodie in bottle green and got a completely different colour.
Thank you for getting in touch with us. As discussed on the telephone, I apologise for sending out the wrong colour hoodie and we agreed to refund you with a 20% discount.
The order took a while to arrive but came in good condition
Thank you for your feedback. We usually work to a 7-10 working day turnaround but due to the pandemic we are experiencing a couple of days delay, which I can see has happened here. Please accept our apologies for this.
Was very late