Rapyal Stores Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rapyal Stores
Read Rapyal Stores Reviews

About Rapyal Stores:

Rapyal Stores - The Online Discount Department Store, where you can buy anything home related; the latest Beds, Mattresses, Stoves, Fires, Fireplaces, Furniture, Outdoor Furniture and clothing at the lowest possible prices.
By buying from Rapyal stores you can typically save up to 50% off typical high street prices and have the goods delivered direct to your door anywhere in the UK.

You can contact one of our friendly customer service representatives by phone, email or in person 7 days a week.

Rapyal Business Park
Dewsbury Road
Cleckheaton
West Yorkshire
BD19 5BT

Quality of the mattress is great for the price. I am very pleased with the delivery. The delivery man kindly helped me carry up stairs, still following social distancing rules. Very pleased.
Couldn't fault my order! New bed for a new home. Delivery was amazing, It was expected within 4 weeks and came before 2 🙌
1 screw hadn't been threaded but emailed customer services and heard back straight away and they sent more the same day. So happy with this company and amazing price!
Good communication and fast delivery
Arrived on time, one man delivered it all.
Thank you !
Easy website to use
Mattress is not comfy at all, and the springs are not good. Springs sound like they are popping and make alot of noise
Not impressed
Good quality bed and mattress at a competitive price. Quick delivery.
Great value, excellent quality mattress, delivery on time. Spot on, everything you need.
Excellent stove highly rated. Also fantastic efficient service very impressed will certainly use firm again
Some issues with delivery of a mattress, but would use them again now the issue has been resolved.
Hi, we are sorry for any confusion. The order confirmation was probably blocked by your spam filter or may have landed in your Junk Folder. We tried to make the delivery on the 3rd and then the 6th. Now we have been informed you want a refund we have refunded you. Our email address is support@rapyalstores.co.uk
V good service and quick delivery.
After reading there review I ordered a FIRM mattress which sounded just like what I was after but when it was delivered it was just a cheap MEDIUM FIRM one which I would class as soft. Definitely not what I was expecting 😤
Do not buy from this store! I have had a terrible experience in my dealings with Rapyal Stores. I purchased an electric stove at the beginning of October and still waiting for delivery. Terrible customer service. Have not been able to speak to anyone for the last 2 days - phonelines ring several times and then go to voicemail. Very dissatisfied customer.
Very efficient ordering and delivery. Very impressed. Thank you.
I have emailed twice to complain about the leg on the base and not had a response. One of thee legs is bent so doesnt sit in the hole properly
We arranged a specific delivery day but it came early luckily we were at our new property that day. ! The delivery men were helpful and friendly, while the bed is comfy the headboard is very shoddily put together which is a shame , and the plastic bits to hold the base together is a joke
Excellent service, fast delivery.
Great quality mattress very satisfied
Absolutely professional was a pleasure doing business with them not concerned about making money note about customer satisfaction
Beautiful furniture