Rapyal Stores Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rapyal Stores
Read Rapyal Stores Reviews

About Rapyal Stores:

Rapyal Stores - The Online Discount Department Store, where you can buy anything home related; the latest Beds, Mattresses, Stoves, Fires, Fireplaces, Furniture, Outdoor Furniture and clothing at the lowest possible prices.
By buying from Rapyal stores you can typically save up to 50% off typical high street prices and have the goods delivered direct to your door anywhere in the UK.

You can contact one of our friendly customer service representatives by phone, email or in person 7 days a week.

Rapyal Business Park
Dewsbury Road
Cleckheaton
West Yorkshire
BD19 5BT

This is the second mattress bought from Rapyal and all I can say is both have been absolutely brilliant, great value for money and fast delivery I would definitely use them again - HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Excellent service with delivery within 48 hours. Good value for money
Sent wrong colour and fabric and after sales team just keep fobbing me off all I want is it collected and refunded or replaced for the correct one. Will never use this site again
Bought a dressing table which was supposed to be delivered in 3 days time but only arrived a month later, when it has finally arrived it was damaged, called customer service they asked me to send an email with pictures, they didn’t bother to reply so four days later I called again they said that they will get the manufacturer to get in touch to arrange for a replacement, almost two weeks later I still haven’t received any reply yet. I have made the purchase on 26th June and until today the 13th August This problem hasn’t been resolved.
Very poor service, will never buy again from Rapyal stores nor will I recommend it.
rubbish. you can buy same item on amazon cheaper and just add your own led light as they are only stick on. stick you for extortionate delivery charges as well. be careful if you try to cancel an order as i found it impossible. ripped off big time. item £108 delivery £125. ??? and i am in uk
stay away!!
You had never heard of the company but they had exactly what I wanted when I googled 'storage ottoman/seat'. I ordered the seat and was delighted that it was nearly half price. The seat arrived delivery free within 24hours. Excellent service and I love my Purchase!
When placing my order I was told there would be a long wait for delivery and given an estimated date. When estimated date arrived and no table, I sent an enquiry through there website and a few days later received an email to say delivery was 15 minutes away, traffic dependent! Lucky for me O work from home. Lovely delivery person. Lovely table. Great that during these Covid times we can still get hold of the items we would like to buy from the comfort of our homes. Thank you.
Quick service, as ordered. The driver even lifted it up some steps for us. Thanks.
as described on website, very comfortable, good service thank you
Great service from start to finish. The item wasn't available after we placed the order. But we were contacted straight away and told when to expect delivery or we could have a refund. We were happy to wait the few days. They arranged for the table to be sent direct from the supplier to save time and it turned up exactly when they said. The coffee table was perfect, well worth the money. Would definitely purchase from Raypal again.
Great bed and speedy delivery.
Poor customer service. Over charged then ignored when trying to resolve. Phoned the helpline and they said didn't deal with that department. They gave me an email address and got no reply. I tried the online form and no reply from that. Received a call after 21 days after leaving this negative review and they offered a discount code for future purchases and asked me to remove this review. Sorry but still poor customer service so not changing the rating.
There sturdy and very modern they look great in my front room with my aurnients on
Great service and perfect mattress
Very fast service lovely product
Very fast service lovely product
Quick delivery however didn’t receive what I ordered
This is the second item i have purchased from you.So pleased with my new mattress,delivery to door arrived as stated.Excellent service thankyou.
Very, very comfy beds. Excellent speedy delivery. Recommended!
Speedy delivery, HAPPY with electric stove unfortinately you delivered 2 to my address which I am still waiting for collection. I sentvtou a email which I am still waiting a reply. I am pensioner I am really pleased with the fire but I cannot have 2 I need to be reinbursed. As this is not my fault.
Rapyal Stores is rated 4.27 based on 26 reviews