Rainbow Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rainbow Club
Read Rainbow Club Reviews

About Rainbow Club:

Rainbow Club have been designing, making and colouring handmade satin wedding and occasion shoes since 1986 and we are now firmly established as the UK’s leading and most inspirational producers. We have over 600 UK stockists and 55 Republic of Ireland stockists who hold a wide range of products across our collections.

01392 207030

Candice Gregory-Thomas
Rainbow Club 5 star review on 16th March 2020
Ena
Rainbow Club 5 star review on 11th March 2020
The first shoes sent although had the correct invoice the wrong shoes were in the box. Spoke to customer service very pleasant and sent the correct pair.
Very lovely shoes!
Very prompt service and in a nice shoe box
Very good quality
I ordered two pairs of shoes one is an excellent fit and feels very comfortable the other pair are very tight, not sure why so will have to send them back and having to pay return postage is a downer.
Hi Thank you for your review, we are glad you love one of the pairs but sorry you found the other one too small. We try to keep delivery (up to 4 items) free of charge in the UK but it does mean we unfortunately cannot offer free returns. We do offer a low cost returns label via Collect+, you can find information on the returns form or on our website. I hope this helps, any queries please feel free to contact us on enquries@rainbowclub.co.uk. Many thanks RC x
I couldn’t find comfortable wedding shoes for a long time. A bridal store recommended wide fit rainbow shoes. I ordered a size 41 wide fit even though I wear Uk 42. They were very comfortable and nice. I wished they had more shoes in their wide fit range though
Good service. Probably excellent for UK based people. Trying to order shoes/dye packs from Ireland was very frustrating/confusing. Ordered 2 dye packs with the shoes + bag, and only on arrival did I find out there was a cheaper bag dye pack (website needs a bit of work). When I asked customer service about what to do, they advised me to send the 2nd pack back, and order another dye pack for just bag, but when it arrived it was IDENTICAL to the original one, so lost a lot of unnecessary money/time on postage. Generally poor at communication on the website/customer service, but were reasonably prompt in the responses. However, great shoes, and the dye (though not as I expected) was done excellently. I recommend the shoes to anyone. The other services need more work in how they are explained/communicated to make the process less stressful.
Hi Thank you for your review and honest words. I have passed your feedback on to our Customer Service manager as we are always striving to improve our service. We are glad you love your dyed shoes though and we hope you enjoy wearing them to your special ocassion. Many thaks Rainbow Club x
Completely gorgeous shoes, fab customer service. Shoes do come a little small in the toe area, always go a half size larger than your high street size.
The shoes as so elegant and fit very snug. I love the blue diamond touch at the bottom of the shoe. But would have liked a little bag for the shoes for transportation.
I ordered the Hollie kitten heel shoes and Celina clutch bag, which arrived promptly and beautifully packaged. However, although I have wide feet, the shoes were too "gappy" around the back and so, sadly, I had to return them, along with the bag.
Lovely shoes, ordered 3 different pairs to try for size, bought 1. Very disappointed to find you are charged £10 to return items!
Hi Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear you had to spend £10 returning the other shoes, we do offer a low cost return service via Collect+, you can find all the details on our website here: https://www.rainbowclub.co.uk/delivery-returns/ If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us on enquiries@rainbowclub.co.uk. Many thanks RC x
The shoes look lovely but they come up small. Also the return time is about 2 weeks so if you want them to be dyed for a special event you may be better doing it through an outlet rather than direct - although there is a wider choice of shoe on line.
I ordered a few pairs of shoes fork the rainbow club to have some choice whilst choosing my wedding day shoes. The quality of the shoes is without fault. They are beautifully made and there is a wide variety of styles. The only downside that I found was that most of them are rather narrow. I never buy wide fit shoes and have never had a problem with standard sizes fitting but these were all quite narrow. But brilliant service and quality.
Good quality shoes, fast delivery. Shame its not free returns or there is an option to click and collect at one of the big chain stores that sell rainbow shoes.
The shoes arrived quickly, although they were sent to my billing address rather than delivery address. Luckily the parcel was taken in by a neighboring building, otherwise they may have been taken back to a Royal Mail delivery office which would have been very inconvenient as they were ordered to arrive in time for a wedding dress fitting. The shoes however were beautiful - the limited edition Margot. Very comfortable to wear, elegant and a perfect match for my wedding dress. I was struggling to find my wedding shoes but these are the perfect pair! Very happy! Normally a size six, but the shoes come up small so a size 6.5 were the best fit (unless you go for a wide-fit style, which I would suggest going down by half a size).
Thank you for your review. We are very sorry the shoes were delivered to your billing address, our system is completely automated so we are not sure how this has happened. We are so glad they arrived safely and you love the shoes though, we hope you have the most amazing day! RC x
Quick delivery. Shoes come up a little small. Shame returns are not free.
I ordered 2 pairs of the style "Georgia" for size. I have subsequently purchased another Rainbow Club style "Lexi" as they were better suited to me. I have therefore returned the other 2 pairs. They were a lovely shoe, but probably the heel was too high for me.
The veil was beautiful, but I had to send it back. I’d thought it was white, but it was ivory. The brochure didn’t specify the colour. Hopefully, they’ll be able to send me a white one by return post.
Ordered shoes to wear at my daughter’s wedding hoping to have them dyed to match my dress. Alas had to return as even the wide size was too narrow. Good service and shoes beautifully packed and delivered. Very expensive to return as had to be “tracked and signed for” at my expense but purchase price of shoes refunded.
Shoes arrived promptly and are very nice.
Rainbow Club is rated 4.63 based on 1,312 reviews