Rainbow Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rainbow Club
Read Rainbow Club Reviews

About Rainbow Club:

Rainbow Club have been designing, making and colouring handmade satin wedding and occasion shoes since 1986 and we are now firmly established as the UK’s leading and most inspirational producers. We have over 600 UK stockists and 55 Republic of Ireland stockists who hold a wide range of products across our collections.

01392 207030

Candice Gregory-Thomas
Rainbow Club 5 star review on 16th March 2020
Ena
Rainbow Club 5 star review on 11th March 2020
Runs incredibly small - I am size 6.5 UK (sometimes size 6), ordered size 7 hoping it would fit, and I could barely fit my foot in the shoe. Not to mention the shoes are very stiff with no give, and I cannot imagine any bride wanting to spend their special day in agony. £3.95 for shipping, plus £4.60 for returns is ridiculous, I've just spent £8.55 to try on a pair of shoes that would never fit anyone, unless they ordered two sizes larger. A rip off.
Hi Erika We are sorry you found the shoes ran too small. Satin is naturally a stiff material so it will give a bit once worn in, we would suggest doing this on carpet with a pair of socks on. Our shoes usually come up standard size, with many of our customers saying so, so we are surprised you are having trouble even getting your foot in the shoe. Do you have a wide foot? If so we do offer a gorgeous range of wide fitting shoes which might help you find the perfect pair. Our customer service team are here to help as well if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to conatct us. Kind Regards RC x
Their 'colour match' service is the furthest thing from a match! Brought 4 pairs of shoes for my bridesmaids in February and have only received them back today (July) after 4 colour swatch attempts prior to lockdown which were all a completely different colour to the dress sample. I have received no apology and have had to chase them every step of the way. Extremely disappointed and would not recommend.
I'm not a happy customer. I regret ever buying shoes here. No help provided with exchange shipping cost.
Hi We are so sorry you are not happy with the service you received. If you could email us with some more information we can look in to this for you and work with you to resolve it. Our email address is enquiries@rainbowclub.co.uk. Many thanks Rainbow Club
The delivery and navigation of website were fine. The actual fitting of the shoe was shocking I am sending them back. I ordered a size 7 and they are more like a 8.5. The peep toe part was also far too tight and the strap to tie around the ankle was an awful scratchy glitter material. It's put me off ever ordering from this website again I'm afraid.
I tried to order shoes but consistently got errors for arou d 5 hours. Eventually I was able to place my order, paid for shoes, received my confirmation and was delighted. 2 days latee I got sent an email saying the shoes were out of stock, despite showing as available at time of order. Shame as I was going to get my bridesmaids shoes from here too... service not good enough.
Hi, Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear of the troubles with your order. If you could email us on enquiries@rainbowclub.co.uk I'm sure we can find a resolution for you. Kind Regards Rainbow Club
Ordered a pair of shoes in the sale. Shoes had not arrived for nearly 5 days. When I called up Rainbow Club, I was put on hold and then told, there had been a discrepancy and my money would take 5 days to be returned! If I hadn’t queried it, then I would’ve been out of a product and money! So close to a wedding and no shoes! Rubbish customer service; not genuine at all nor apologetic! 0 stars!
Hi We are so sorry for this, the Black Friday sale period was such a busy time for us so on rare occasions orders could not be fulfilled. If there is another style we can help with please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards Rainbow Club
Ordered shoes on next day delivery, expected them to be delivered on the Friday. Nothing. No email, no contact, so I rang them to be told the ‘system was down’ and they would sort it Monday when actually my wedding was the Sunday. Now I’ve later found out the systems went down on Wednesday, the day I ordered my shoes yet they didn’t contact me or anything so that I could try and find alternative shoes for my wedding!
Unfortunately the shoes I sent back several weeks ago have still not been refunded to my account despite reassurance that a refund had been issued. My advice is to make sure you send anything back by recorded delivery - fortunately I did on this occasion.
Really disappointed as shoes arrived with marks on. Not so special when they were for my wedding day.
Tried the shoes on in a stockist, loved them but wanted a different colour. Ordered the same size in different variations online and the sizing was way out! Couldn't even fit my feet into them. £17 to return 👎I emailed to ask if I could return them locally but customer service advised there was nothing they could do. Be careful before ordering!
HI Jessica Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you are disappointed with your purchase. Our shoes do not vary and are all made in the same place, so they should be consistent with sizing. Unfortunately our retailers are all independent stores so they own the stock, so this is why you have to return them directly to us, apologies for this. Our returns policy is on our website to view, you can find it here: https://www.rainbowclub.co.uk/delivery-returns/ If we can help with anything please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks RC x
I ordered my bridesmaid a pair of shoes, to then recieve an e mail stating these shoes were not in stock. I then again ordered the same shoe, telling me online "hurry only 5 left in stock" very confusing and disappointing, another e mail over a week later, telling me a refund had been done as i had not updated my order? Really poor customer service. Anywhere i have shopped online if you dont get the product a refund is first priority, not pay and get no product. I went to john lewis and bought 2 pairs in the end, should of done this in the first place.
Hi Adele We are very sorry to hear this and can only apologise. Our systems are kept as up to date as possible with stock levels, but sometimes orders can overlap meaning stock is not 100% accurate to our physical stock. We kept communicating with you throughout this process and we do our very best to try and help every customer find their perfect shoes. Kind Regards RC x
It been over a week and I still have not received yet sent a review to complete. Needed these shoes as soon as possible
Hi, thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry for the delay with your order, we do quote up to 7 working days during busy periods but normally we are quicker than this so can only apologise. I have tracked it this morning and can see it is out for delivery today between 12:02 and 13:02. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us on enquiries@rainbowclub.co.uk. Many thanks Julia
Although the shoes are nice they do not fit so I have to return them at my own expense. This is the only company I have ordered from who do not provide a pre paid returns label for items that are not suitable. I think as a company who’s main focus is shoes sales you should understand that this item in particular is subject to being returned. Lucy
Packaging excellent unfortunately parcel was delayed Customer wasted a day waiting for the parcel and also had to phone to find out when it was eventually going to be delivered. Unfortunately the items did not arrive in time to be sent back for the dyeing process. Repackaged and returns label stuck on. Went to Post Office where I was informed that the second class label was not valid and that it would not even h@ve covered the value of the goods being sent back. Had to pay £11 to send items back. Furious. Company should be ashamed of themselves. Disgraceful to say the least.
I placed an order with an expected delivery time of 2 days. 7 days later I had no delivery yet the money had left my account. I tried to call the number on the email but after being on hold for 5 minutes I gave up. I emailed however had no response. The only way I was able to contact was through the Facebook page where I did receive some great help within good time. But it turned out that my order hadn’t even been processed!!!
The shoes were lovely I wore them just around the house then sent them off to be dyed black for an outfit I wanted to wear for my daughters wedding. Now these were brand new shoes. The shoes I got back looked as though they had been well and truely worn, the glitter patterning was terribly scuffed and the dye was patchy. When I got them home from your agent in Guildford they were in such a poor state I would not have passed them on to anyone as they are only fit for the bin!! Very sorry to write this review but I feel I need to warn others as I was gutted
Beautiful shoes but very small size. It is one or one and a half smaller then expected. Have to return. They are narrow also.
I received a text message on my phone on Monday, April 23rd. It told me that the shoes would be delivred on Tuesday, April 24th, between 8am and 6pm. I stayed home all day, and received neither my shoes nor a phone call from the delivery team. Chronopost was supposed to deliver the shoes, but I have no news. I went on the website and the message is "We were unable to deliver your parcel Track your parcel here for regular updates" https://vod.ebay.co.uk/vod/FetchOrderDetails?transId=2248792239015&itemId=252952300635&qu=1&gu=1&ul_noapp=true The estimated delivery date is Wed. 25 Apr. - Mon. 7 May, so I hope the shoes will be here before I get married. If you can help me with this problem, please feel free to contact or call me. Thank you very much for your help
Hi there, really sorry about the problems you've had with the courier. If you could email enquiries@rainbowclub.co.uk enclosing your preferred contact details and one of our customer service staff will get in touch as a matter of urgency.
The Shoe clips I ordered and paid for I did not receive The order form said IN STOCK —— Following day I was told you have no stock! So my Rainbow Shoes will have NO Rose Clips on You asked me to review my order which I have done You typed Hi A Not sure who that is?
I ordered two pairs of shoes that were shown in shown in stock. One pair was delivered. After a week I asked if the other pair had been despatched yet only to be told that they weren’t in stock and I would be getting a refund. No offer of an alternative and they only told me because I asked where the other pair were.
Rainbow Club is rated 4.63 based on 1,314 reviews