Rainbow Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rainbow Club
Read Rainbow Club Reviews

About Rainbow Club:

Rainbow Club have been designing, making and colouring handmade satin wedding and occasion shoes since 1986 and we are now firmly established as the UK’s leading and most inspirational producers. We have over 600 UK stockists and 55 Republic of Ireland stockists who hold a wide range of products across our collections.

01392 207030

Candice Gregory-Thomas
Rainbow Club 5 star review on 16th March 2020
Ena
Rainbow Club 5 star review on 11th March 2020
Their 'colour match' service is the furthest thing from a match! Brought 4 pairs of shoes for my bridesmaids in February and have only received them back today (July) after 4 colour swatch attempts prior to lockdown which were all a completely different colour to the dress sample. I have received no apology and have had to chase them every step of the way. Extremely disappointed and would not recommend.
I purchased shoes for my Wedding. The shoes were beautiful, lovely quality, style and colour...I especially liked the blue gem stone touch on the underneath. Unfortunately they were not wide enough for me so I had to return them...devestated!!
I bought my Rainbow Club wedding shoes back in 2019 and love them. However dealing directly with Rainbow Club since then has been far from satisfactory. An order of mine was delivered to the incorrect person, and I received someone else's order. I was told my order would be resent - it never was. After being a firm supporter of this brand and their products are great, but customer service and this experience has resulted in this review.
I recently wrote a review about my experience with Rainbow club. In short I feel they fasley advertised their dyeable shoes as I bought a pair of Madeline shoes in dyeable ivory to be dyed white. As I mentioned in my previous review, I was told this wasn't possible. As these were to match my wedding dress I was devastated. However, I was able to find someone in N. Ireland to do this without any hassle, and I think it's important that if anyone has had the same trouble as me and they can travel to Dungannon then they should go to Pattersons as they had my problem solved in 30 minutes. My shoes now match my dress perfectly, and I'm more than relieved because even the pair of Abbie White satin shoes I bought as a replacement were ivory compared to my dress.
I ordered a pair of Madeline (Mary-Jane style) shoes in ivory satin, but made of a dyeable material. I intentionally purchased these shoes to be dyed as my own dress is pure white. I received the shoes in good time (I ordered them 8 months before my wedding) but I couldn't get the shoes dyed until I had a 5cmx5cm square of material from my dress, and I couldn't get this until 9 weeks before my wedding as the alterationist didn't want to cut anything until 10 weeks before the wedding. After getting the sample piece, I sent it off with my shoes in the dye-pack postage bag. After a few days I had a voicemail, and then an email, to say that they were unable to dye my shoes the colour of my dress as they cannot dye the shoes lighter than the original colour of the shoe unless they bleached it, which would ruin the texture of the shoe. I was in complete shock, as nowhere on their website had they said this would be an issue. I bought the shoes as they were of a dyeable material, and I thought that since they had such a limited selection of white shoes on their website they were able to make up for this by dying ivory shoes instead. I bought a pair of Abbie shoes in white satin while my Madeline's were returned to me undyed. When the Abbie shoes arrived I was again disappointed as they looked closer to ivory than the white of my dress (I know that different materials make white look different, but I was still disappointed). I returned the Abbie shoes, which I had to pay for postage myself, as they do not include prepaid postage in their returns form, and it cost me £8 as they recommended it was sent as tracked delivery, and I didn't want to risk the loss of the shoes! Meanwhile I was able to take my shoe to a dye specialist 1 hour away from where I live and they had no trouble dyeing my shoe to the bright white colour of my dress from the ivory that it started as, without bleach. I cannot understand how an independant shoe specialist was able to dye my shoes but Rainbow Club themselves could not.
Ordered a veil for my grandaughter and it was delivered on time and the packaging was lovely. She is very happy with it and one of my cats is too, as she took a liking to the box and I had to prise her out and hide it away in my wardrobe. Once again, very happy with this purchase
The shoes are so comfortable and the dying service was so quick, sent my shoes on the Monday afternoon, they were returned Friday lunchtime!!!
BEWARE LADIES The 4 pair of Rainbow shoes that I ordered for wide feet did not fit. When I finally found a pair of shoes that were comfortable and sent them off to Rainbow to be dyed, had a phone call a week later to inform me that they do not dye other makes. Managed to get Rainbow to send them to another company that dyes shoes (which is going to cost me twice as much as gain) they did not put the color swatch in the box, nor my name or my address. Upon ringing Rainbow for some help in resolving the problem all I get is "we are sorry but we have lost the swatch and the lady that dealt with your order has gone abroad on holiday, we can send you a similar colored swatch to help out!!!!!!!!!!!!" We would have refunded you the purchase price but as you didn't buy directly from us so we can't. I now have three weeks (and an ulcer) to sort this mess out
Lovely shoe, and very comfi
Can not fault the speedy delivery and the clear instructions to return goods for dying. Excellent
Speedy service, very pleased with the delivery as I had forgotten a colour pack but the extra one had been included for me.
Excellent customer service any problems solved very quickly
Rainbow Club is rated 4.63 based on 1,314 reviews