Rainbow Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rainbow Club
Read Rainbow Club Reviews

About Rainbow Club:

Rainbow Club have been designing, making and colouring handmade satin wedding and occasion shoes since 1986 and we are now firmly established as the UK’s leading and most inspirational producers. We have over 600 UK stockists and 55 Republic of Ireland stockists who hold a wide range of products across our collections.

01392 207030

Rainbow Club 5 star review on 16th March 2020
Ena
Rainbow Club 5 star review on 11th March 2020
""
I was very happy with rainbow club shoes they were very comfortable and great value for money. I was hoping to have my shoes coloured for a wedding in July but unfortunately because of COVID-19 this didn’t happen. But the company was very good always had someone There to speak to . sent my shoes back managed got my money back and they refunded me all my costs. no problems definitely use Again.
Brilliant service and lovely shoes
Haven't disappointed again, needed shoes for a wedding outfit, still love my shoes both dyed and plain from years ago so thought i would try your site again. Despite these very interesting times loved the efficient service, and the easy quick return and refund. Just like before your shoes are so comfortable and look delicate for my large sized feet ...i just hope that your colour dying service is able to resume soon...although the wedding has had to be postponed so i have a little more time!
Very easy to order & quick delivery - well impressed! It’s the first time I’ve purchased shoes ‘on-line’ but due to COVID-19 and my wedding which may or may not go ahead in July I had no choice! I have to admit the experience has been brilliant so much so I’m about to purchase another pair of ‘Rainbow Shoes’. And they are sooooooo comfortable!! The pictures definitely don’t do the show justice - really sparkly underneath the lace!
Ordered my Rainbow Club, Skye wedding shoes. They are as beautiful as they looked in the picture. Rainbow Club shoes have memory foam like material around the toes of the shoes which give them extra comfort. Given the current circumstances, they arrived really quickly and handy to have the extended returns policy.
I purchased shoes for my Wedding. The shoes were beautiful, lovely quality, style and colour...I especially liked the blue gem stone touch on the underneath. Unfortunately they were not wide enough for me so I had to return them...devestated!!
Shoes were exactly as they were in the photos. Delivered within time frames given.
Ordered two pairs of shoes on a Sunday morning and choosing the 3-5 day delivery I was surprised to have them delivered by lunch time on the Tuesday. Each box of shoes were exquisitely presented in beautiful packaging and each shoe fits perfectly. Excellent service will buy again.
Lovely shoes. Got a size up because of previous reviews and they fit perfect!
Fantastic! Shoes are beautiful and delivery service very quick. I live in Italy and received the shoes within 5 days! Perfect!
I needed to return the first pair as they were a little snug. Second pair arrived very quickly and it was a very straightforward process... And the shoes are fabulous!
Extremely happy with the service. Had to return first pair of shoes as they did not fit and were exchanged for a different style, customer services were extremely helpful, all went very smoothly. Used the custom dyeable service, very pleased with the results. Overall a very positive experience with fast delivery times. Would highly recommend and use again if required for a special occasion.
Excellent serviice. Great quality
The shoes are gorgeous and arrived really quickly. Even when I had an issue with my order the customer services team were really quick and helpful with responding. Overall really impressed
I absolutely love my wedding shoes! They are so beautiful, and fit perfectly 💖 Thank you so much 🙂
Very prompt delivery given current conditions
Very quick delivery, unfortunately shoes were too small so I have sent back for the next size up.
Amazing service!! Even with these exceptional circumstances! To have my wedding shoes delivered while all this is going on, it felt like a sign that the wedding maybe able to go ahead 😊
Absolutely brilliant service! Ordered late on a Tuesday and my parcel was with me Thursday morning. Well packaged, quick arrival and the veil was absolutely perfect! Exactly what I was looking for!
Rainbow Club is rated 4.63 based on 1,312 reviews