Rainbow Club Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Rainbow Club

About Rainbow Club: Rainbow Club have been designing, making and colouring handmade satin wedding and occasion shoes since 1986 and we are now firmly established as the UK’s leading and most inspirational producers. We have over 600 UK stockists and 55 Republic of Ireland stockists who hold a wide range of products across our collections.

01392 207030

enquiries@rainbowclub.co.uk

Hennock Court
Hennock Road
Marsh Barton

How would you rate Rainbow Club?

Laura Bennett
Verified Buyer
"I’m thrilled with my wedding shoes. Super fast delivery to Ireland, great price, beautiful shoes, can’t wait to wear them on the day."
Angela Penny
Verified Buyer
"Very good service and lovely shoes."
"Absolutely delighted ordered shoes and they were here the day after, also very surprised at the quality for what I paid. Will definately be shopping her again 8"
"Rainbow Club website is excellent and it is really easy to purchase. I was also very impressed with the text updates I received regarding the delivery of the item. The item was packaged nicely and overall I was very impressed. I think the biggest improvement would be if returns were free of charge as I was very nervous to purchase in case the shoes didn't fit, knowing I would have to pay for the return myself."
"Lovely elegant satin sandals which have a low heel and internal comfort. Look perfect with my dress."
"I've got the wrong shoes jem.keogh@gmail.com"
"Fabulous, comfortable, stylish shoe. Great communication and fast delivery."
"I had a last minute panic about my veil - just days before my wedding. I saw something on your website that I felt might be perfect. I called up - and you were so helpful - even sending additional photos through to my email. I decided to get it - and it was sent out that day, on a one day delivery - arriving the day before my wedding! It was absolutely perfect - and I am so grateful you for making it happen. Incredible customer service. Thank you x"
"Beautiful shoes and bags, and very quick delivery. I ordered my wedding shoes here and am very happy with them."
"Love the shoes very speedy delivery just right for a special occasion"
"Excellent service, fast delivery. Shoes are very high quality for the price, these will look great for my wedding. Fit is a little narrow but I have wide feet so hoping to stretch them a little as they are perfect. Would highly recommend."
"I ordered a matching bag and shoes, £136, bag in fact discontinued, promise of a free return for shoes, not received. Sent shoes back which cost money. Disappointed - shoes lovely."
"Speedy postage even on returns didn't expect a bigger size so quick."
"After giving Rainbow Club shoes a 1* review a couple of weeks ago, following an issue with an incorrect pair of shoes being sent, I must today say I cannot fault the help and assistance I have had from Richard and Kerrie. I received a prompt email, and from then on, I have been nothing but highly impressed with the service I've had. This is my second pair of Rainbow Club shoes, having bought my first pair for my daughter's wedding last year, and I knew them to be fantastic quality, very comfortable shoes, it was just the poor service I had issue with. Thank you to all concerned for handling my complaint so efficiently, and ensuring the correct shoes were sent, dyed, and returned to me in time for my daughter's wedding."
"Excellent speedy service with deliveries , lovely quality shoes & I'm looking forward to my shoes being sent back to be in the Colour I've chosen. Elaine"
"The shoes were lovely but are too small. I will need to send these back and look at alternative. I will also be looking at shoes for my flower girls as well."
"Very prompt delivery and beautiful product. Unfortunately did not fit so waiting for next size."
"Shoes arrived extremely quickly. Excellent fit and very comfortable. Love them."
"The shoes came really fast, and returned a pair very easily. Great quality and very comfy (although only tried them around the house). A very happy bride-to-be."
"Beautiful products. Have ordered 4 handbags, 7 pairs of shoes and shoe clips and used colour match dying to match bridesmaid dresses. All look amazing. When sized weren’t right and needed to exchange this was done very quickly with no issues. Would definitely recommend and have to other friends planning their weddings! Wonderful service!"
Rainbow Club is rated 4.65 based on 850 reviews