Rainbow Club Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Rainbow Club

About Rainbow Club: Rainbow Club have been designing, making and colouring handmade satin wedding and occasion shoes since 1986 and we are now firmly established as the UK’s leading and most inspirational producers. We have over 600 UK stockists and 55 Republic of Ireland stockists who hold a wide range of products across our collections.

01392 207030

enquiries@rainbowclub.co.uk

Hennock CourtHennock RoadMarsh Barton

How would you rate Rainbow Club?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"My order was sorted and arrived quickly, I was even advised of the hour it would arrive. Even though I had to return my order (not Rainbow’s fault) my replacement order arrived quickly and without issue... again with an hour delivery slot. Well impressed."
"I'm really happy with my recent purchase. The delivery time was really fast and the shoes themselves are really beautiful. Very soft material on the inside and fit perfectly, I don't believe they will need much breaking in at all."
"I have ordered shoes for my wedding for my bridesmaids and my mum. They arrived very quickly and packed so well"
"Love my shoes, so comfortable"
"These are lovely shoes and not cheap for a days ( wedding day) wear. So I think the least that could be done is free returns . You request tracked and it’s cost £12 to return! . Hence, sadly I’ll be looking at buying elsewhere."
"Bought a pair of Rainbow shoes for my daughter for her wedding day. They came very quickly. The quality and comfort are superb. My daughter loves them and is very impressed with all the comfortable padding for the sole and the toes. I'm sure she is going to enjoy her wedding even more wearing these wonderful shoes."
"So happy with my veil, it's beautiful! Delivery was very quick and the packaging is lovely"
"Free p&p, came really quickly! Shoes were all wrapped up nice & neat to keep in great condition before my wedding day. Super comfy with padded soles too!"
"Contact was prompt to ask me about my colouring and very helpful and courteous at all times It’s not the first time I’ve used rainbow and it won’t be my last and I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone"
"Shoes are beautiful"
Sue Whitehurst
Verified Buyer
"Perfect shoe. Great heel height.so soft and comfortable for my wedding day"
"Rainbow telephone help was excellent - it was a pleasure to deal with Rainbow albeit I was unsuccessful on size on the particular pair of shoes I would have liked. However, this has not deterred me from trying again. I would recommend Rainbow wholeheartedly. However, I should add that some while ago I did have a handbag and shoes dyed to match which was excellent, that is why I tried Rainbow again!"
"Very efficient service, quick delivery. beautiful shoes. Thank you for confirming also that the shoes can be dyed after the wedding. Would highly recommend your company."
"Quick delivery, really comfy shoes"
"Comfortable, great looking shoes. Had them re-dyed after my wedding and received a fast, efficient and friendly service!"
"I have ordered two pairs of shoes from rainbow club, the first pair were delivered last week to the wrong address, thankfully the person who received my shoes brought them to me as they clearly had the correct address on the box! I have ordered a different size to see which fits best and I have not yet received an email confirming delivery I appreciate it was Saturday when I ordered them but thought I would have heard by now, the shoes however are beautiful I just hope my second pair arrive ok"
"Very quick service and my shoes felt like slippers, I love them!"
"Beautiful products and i totally love being able to dye them any colour you like. The shoes look and feel amazing but they do come up a teeny bit small to your size so I always order half a size bigger. Really good website to navigate, they're quick to reply to queries and the returns/exchange process is simple and easy. All around brilliant service and I will definitely be making further purchases."
"Sadly returned goods, just waiting for my refund then I will comment"
"Rainbow Club shoes are the most comfortable shoes ever!!! I can’t wait to dance the night away in them on my wedding day. The custom dye service was a dream too! Super easy and they matched my swatch perfectly. Highly recommended if you’re struggling to match your shoes/bag to any outfit."
Rainbow Club is rated 4.67 based on 778 reviews