Rainbow Club Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Rainbow Club

About Rainbow Club: Rainbow Club have been designing, making and colouring handmade satin wedding and occasion shoes since 1986 and we are now firmly established as the UK’s leading and most inspirational producers. We have over 600 UK stockists and 55 Republic of Ireland stockists who hold a wide range of products across our collections.

01392 207030

enquiries@rainbowclub.co.uk

Hennock Court
Hennock Road
Marsh Barton

How would you rate Rainbow Club ?

Jemma King
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and friendly staff! I had to change my shoes for a bigger size and they were so helpful 😊"
"I love the shoes I purchased for my son's wedding."
"Amazing service as was my last order so easy to deal with."
"Extremely"
"The shoes are fantastic. However you should review the use of UK mail as a courier. They threw my shoes over a 9 foot porch into my back garden. The box was scuffed and damaged. It completely took the shine off receiving what should have been a very special arrival."
"Beautiful, comfortable shoes at a very good price."
"My order came so quickly and in perfect condition. Can't wait to wear them on my wedding day! Thank you"
"The shoes were lovely I wore them just around the house then sent them off to be dyed black for an outfit I wanted to wear for my daughters wedding. Now these were brand new shoes. The shoes I got back looked as though they had been well and truely worn, the glitter patterning was terribly scuffed and the dye was patchy. When I got them home from your agent in Guildford they were in such a poor state I would not have passed them on to anyone as they are only fit for the bin!! Very sorry to write this review but I feel I need to warn others as I was gutted"
"The shoes are exquisite and fit well. The blue gem on the soles is a lovely touch too!"
"They are perfect for my Wedding outfit, and feel comfortable to wear, very happy"
Rachel Lack
Verified Buyer
"Lovely shoes but they come up small so have had to return them. Delivery was quick"
"I recently ordered my wedding shoes from here. They arreived quickly and are perfect with my dress. Thank you"
"Did exactly what it said it what do on the web site the whole process from start to finish was excellent GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE"
Miss A G-Holden
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely thrilled for the Jemma high heels for my wedding!! Thank you so so much :) can’t wait to recommend you on our wedding day!"
Wendy Calladine
Verified Buyer
"Shoes were very good value for the money and arrived within a few days of ordering"
"The shoes arrived in good time and were well packaged. A delight to open the boxes and see the care taken in looking after the shaping of the shoes. Quality product at a sensible price."
Mrs Hazel Willetts
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous shoes, great quality and reasonably priced, perfect fit. Thank You."
"Leeana was so helpful and made sure that my shoes arrived within a very tight timescale. They were dyed to perfectly match my outfit, a pale grey and quite a difficult colour to match. The shoes are blissfully comfortable and don't need breaking in. I can't wait for my big day (29 May!) and a very thank you to the Rainbow Club."
"The shoes I ordered for my twin granddaughters were perfect for them. They are flowers girls to their cousin on the 15.6.18, I need to add the ribbon and diamanté shoe clips I have made which match their dresses and all will be perfect."
"Helpful telephone support. Items returned within time frame."
Rainbow Club is rated 4.64 based on 900 reviews