Rainbow Club Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Rainbow Club

About Rainbow Club: Rainbow Club have been designing, making and colouring handmade satin wedding and occasion shoes since 1986 and we are now firmly established as the UK’s leading and most inspirational producers. We have over 600 UK stockists and 55 Republic of Ireland stockists who hold a wide range of products across our collections.

01392 207030

enquiries@rainbowclub.co.uk

Hennock Court
Hennock Road
Marsh Barton

Tell us how Rainbow Club made you happy

"I really liked the shoes. They came very fast but I had an issue with a discount. I bought 2 pairs at 30% off. I e-mailed to say I needed to try a larger pair in one size to see were they better. Then I would return one of them. I ordered the larger size and when I wanted to return I was not allowed get the 30% discount. I had specifically e-mailed to explain the situation and was told I didn't explicitly say exchange. I had bought them based on the price and was disappointed with the e-mail correspondence and that the discount couldn't have been applied. As it was I was paying for returns. Otherwise it would have been a much better experience."
"Bought my wedding shoes from Rainbow Club. They are fabulous and comfortable. I ordered them on a Thursday and received them on Monday - very fast and efficent."
"I found the pair of shoes I wanted in Belgium while on a business trip. I wanted to find them in the uk. When I emailed I was told that they didn’t exist and basically tough luck! I still bought from you but I was very sad by the response."
"The veil was beautiful, but I had to send it back. I’d thought it was white, but it was ivory. The brochure didn’t specify the colour. Hopefully, they’ll be able to send me a white one by return post."
"Ordered shoes to wear at my daughter’s wedding hoping to have them dyed to match my dress. Alas had to return as even the wide size was too narrow. Good service and shoes beautifully packed and delivered. Very expensive to return as had to be “tracked and signed for” at my expense but purchase price of shoes refunded."
"Shoes are exactly as described on the website, well made, comfortable and the perfect heel height. Love the little something blue gem detail on the sole. Can’t wait to wear them for my wedding!"
"beautiful and comfortable"
"Excellent choice and quick service, after my wedding I will certainly take up the offer of shoe dye thank you"
"Fantastic shoes. Great quality and very comfortable. Love them."
"Fabulous fit. Only have small feet. Came the next day. Going to get them dyed now."
"They were very good on service I had my shoes the next day and very happy with the shoes and how they pack it thanks"
"Love my shoes, the order came really fast. Very Impressed with product and Service"
"Beautiful wedding shoes, arrived on time and well packaged. Thank you."
"The best shoes I ever bought! They are so soft and comfortable I will buy shoes from rainbow again for sure! I had them on all day for my wedding and couldn't even feel them. I had the best wedding and the shoes definitely played a part in it."
"Absolutely love my shoes! Just need to get the bag now 😃"
"I recently wrote a review about my experience with Rainbow club. In short I feel they fasley advertised their dyeable shoes as I bought a pair of Madeline shoes in dyeable ivory to be dyed white. As I mentioned in my previous review, I was told this wasn't possible. As these were to match my wedding dress I was devastated. However, I was able to find someone in N. Ireland to do this without any hassle, and I think it's important that if anyone has had the same trouble as me and they can travel to Dungannon then they should go to Pattersons as they had my problem solved in 30 minutes. My shoes now match my dress perfectly, and I'm more than relieved because even the pair of Abbie White satin shoes I bought as a replacement were ivory compared to my dress."
"Very efficient service, parcel came 2 days after ordering, product was very good but unfortunately the size was too small on me."
"Great service. Quite delivery. Beautiful shoes!"
"Really pleased with my Shirley shoes for my wedding. It was great to be able to try them on at the Wedding Fair in London before buying as I wasn't sure on sizing. They will be staying in the box until next year but I'm looking forward to wearing them."
"Ordered my shoes late on Saturday evening and received them on Monday, four days earlier than stated. I'm delighted with my shoes, they fit perfectly and are lovely. Excellent service."
Rainbow Club is rated 4.63 based on 983 reviews