Rainbow Club Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Rainbow Club

About Rainbow Club: Rainbow Club have been designing, making and colouring handmade satin wedding and occasion shoes since 1986 and we are now firmly established as the UK’s leading and most inspirational producers. We have over 600 UK stockists and 55 Republic of Ireland stockists who hold a wide range of products across our collections.

01392 207030

enquiries@rainbowclub.co.uk

Hennock Court
Hennock Road
Marsh Barton

How would you rate Rainbow Club ?

"My shoes and bag have just arrived and I am absolutely delighted with both, they are stunning. Thank You Rainbow Club and I will certainly recommend you to others."
"Amazing shoes and a real bargain. Fast service. Would highly recommend."
"Beautiful bridal shoes- just love them!! Had to order a bigger size as a bit tight on my usual size."
"Fantastic service and product was exactly as expected"
"A great product and it's useful to have the option to have the shoes dyed afterwards. A customer service representative informed me that this could be done for free for a certain range of colours, which was really helpful."
"I ordered a size 5 shoe but they seemed to be a bit to small, so I sent them back and asked to exchange for a 5.5. I received an email 2 days later saying my size 5.5 shoes had been dispatched already and were due to be delivered withi 3 days. Very quick service Thank you"
"Beautiful shoes and excellent quality"
"Fast delivery, great price & stunning shoes 😀"
"I love my shoes they are perfect in every way! Comfy pretty and a perfect fit!! Thankyou!"
"Shoes good, courier was very late and could do with some customer service training."
"Fast service and easy returns"
"Never thought I would be able to find a size 2 high heeled wedding shoe with the added bonus of padded sole which makes them so comfortable all day! Worth every penny!"
"Excellent service with a quick delivery. I'm very pleased with my shoes which fit well. I followed the instructions to measure my feet and IT WORKED! This is the first time I have dared to buy shoes online. Style is lovely, they are well made and the shoes are PERFECT. I hope to have them dyed after the wedding, to wear with other outfits. I was very impressed by how quickly I received answers to emails before I decided to purchase."
"Very happy with shoes & bag I ordered. Both items arrived in perfect condition with plenty of protective wrapping. I was so pleased to have found a healed court shoe in a ‘wide fit’ option that fits absolutely perfectly and is very comfortable too."
"Beautiful shoes with added comfort. Half sizes. Quick delivery. There is nothing else to improve on."
"Great website, very quick to deliver and excellent quality shoes."
"The website is very easy to use and gives simple instructions to measure your feet to work out your size. Mine fit as though they had been made for me, they are so comfortable. The style is lovely and I can't wait to wear them! They fit so well that I have no need to 'wear them in which is a real bonus. They are really nicely packed with lots of foam and shoe trees to keep them a nice shape. Having seen the same shoes after being dyed, I'll change the colour to something dark so that they will be wearable after my wedding. Well done Rainbow Club. I cannot recommend you enough. My shoes are PERFECT! Delivery was speedy and efficient too."
"Excellent from order to delivery."
"My order arrived very quickly. The shoes were gorgeous and are really comfortable."
"Lovely shoes for my Grandaughter. Fit perfectly. She is so thrilled."
Rainbow Club is rated 4.64 based on 954 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!