Rainbow Club Reviews

4.6
Based on 1,368 reviews
Read Rainbow Club Reviews

About Rainbow Club:

Rainbow Club have been designing, making and colouring handmade satin wedding and occasion shoes since 1986 and we are now firmly established as the UK’s leading and most inspirational producers. We have over 600 UK stockists and 55 Republic of Ireland stockists who hold a wide range of products across our collections.

01392 207030

Rainbow Club 5 star review on 22nd February 2022
Liz
Rainbow Club 5 star review on 18th February 2022
Yvonne Petford
I was so happy and relieved to find Rainbow Club online as I had been trying to match shoes to a bag for a wedding. The bespoke dying option was perfect and I’m so pleased with the quality and finish (shimmer). Good value and very professional service!
I am absolutely delighted with my shoes. I got a 4.5 and the fit is absolutely perfect. Very comfortable and the little blue gem is a beautiful touch ❤️
I noticed these shoes in the wedding shop and thought they were just gorgeous. I ordered them the same day. Very pretty sad cannot wait to wear them on my wedding day.
Love the bag and shoes but picked the colour in John Lewis - assistant confirmed it was navy ……… they are purple!!!!!!! Aargh!!!! Help what do I do now?!!!!
I love my shoes from Rainbow Club! The delivery was quick, and I'm so impressed with the quality. They're comfortable and look beautiful. I can't wait to wear them on my wedding day!
I recently bought the Cordelia bridal shoe for my wedding in Italy. I was worried about what shoes I bought as I knew I would be doing alotnof walking around the town of Positano which is lots of hills, but was pleasantly surprised at just how comfy they were. I kept them on all day despite buying flats aswell. The service was quick and easy. They were a preorder item and I got them as per the date on website. Have also recommended the website to a few friends getting married this year aswell.
Thanks to rainbow club I received my shoes back and they are perfect match I couldn't believe it everything was straight forward from ordering to sending them back to be colour matched thanks to Mary
Bought the Freya wedding shoes in half a size up. Despite reading other reviews about the "looseness" of the band on top, I found that the band sat far better than I was expecting and find them absolutely stunning. They are a bit higher than I was expecting, but are very very comfortable so have no concerns about this. Delivery was very quick and I can't wait to wear them on the big day!
The Rainbow shoes and bag I purchased for my daughter’s wedding are beautiful! The shoes are stylish and comfortable and I love the ‘something blue’ stone impregnated into the sole- a special touch. I am going to use the Rainbow Club service to match them and the bag to my mother of the bride outfit. I can’t wait for the big day now!
My ivory satin shoes arrived promptly and beautifully wrapped. They are absolutely beautiful! They are a perfect fit and very comfortable to wear. I'm really looking forward to wearing them on my wedding day in 2 weeks time :) Thank you Rainbow club!
Love my shoes from Rainbow club. Stunning and so comfy!
Overall very happy with my purchase, and I can’t wait to wear them on my wedding day. They have a lovely padded sole and beautiful blue gem stone as your ‘something blue’. My only negative is the shoes are very tight if you have a wide foot.
Pre-ordered Flori from the new season range back in February with estimated delivery of late March. Have to admit, got a little bit panicky when late March arrived and no update from Rainbow Club. Contact via IM was not that encouraging to be honest, but I held my nerve and the shoes arrived on 9 April - fortunately they are as stunning as the photographs and fit beautifully. Cannot wait to wear them next Saturday! Overall I am very satisfied with my purchase, but do think Rainbow Club could have been a little more proactive with updates on pre-ordered items.
Rainbow Club 4 star review on 17th April 2022 Rainbow Club 4 star review on 17th April 2022
Rainbow Club made it easy to match my shoes and bag to the hat I'd chosen for my daughter's wedding. This saved me hours of searching! Their service was great, even though I messed up the order form a bit, they were very understanding and sorted it out for me. The items I bought were high quality and beautifully hand coloured. Would thoroughly recommend
Rainbow Club 5 star review on 16th April 2022
Beautiful shoes and really comfy, I can't wait to wear them on my wedding day and then get them dyed so I can wear them again and again! Particularly love the added touch of the blue gem on the underside of the shoe.
Thank you to Saah and the team for my beautifully dyed shoes and bag. I am delighted with the result!
Beautiful shoes - can’t wait to wear them on my special day in July.
Received my order today. Shoes, bag and shoe accessories, so pleased with all of them and can't wait to wear them for my daughters wedding. The quality and dying of the products is excellent, well packaged for delivery and efficient service. Can't recommend highly enough. Thank you.
Lovely shoes and bag to match just perfect for my son's wedding at the end of April.
Gorgeous shoes, great quality and quick and easy ordering/delivery service. These will be perfect for my wedding day and I cannot wait to wear them!!
Rainbow Club is rated 4.63 based on 1,368 reviews