Rainbow Club Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Rainbow Club

About Rainbow Club: Rainbow Club have been designing, making and colouring handmade satin wedding and occasion shoes since 1986 and we are now firmly established as the UK’s leading and most inspirational producers. We have over 600 UK stockists and 55 Republic of Ireland stockists who hold a wide range of products across our collections.

01392 207030

enquiries@rainbowclub.co.uk

Hennock Court
Hennock Road
Marsh Barton

Tell us how Rainbow Club made you happy

"So happy to discover rainbow club, excellent service and great shoes."
"I am very happy with the quality of my shoes. It was very easy to place the order and the delivery was very quick. Thank you x"
"They were easy to order and fast delivery"
"Service was good and postage was quick, however sizes are much much smaller than standard and the customer must pay returns postage at £5+."
"Purchased the Martha shoe loverly shoe but sent back as they were just a bit to narrow at the toe"
"Very fast delivery, beautiful design and very comfortable! Can't wait to wear them on my special day!"
"Perfect just what I wanted. Looking forward to my feet being comfy at my daughters wedding."
"Absolutely beautiful shoes, perfect fit and top quality, first class customer service and super fast delivery- very pleased with this purchase"
"I ordered a few pairs of shoes fork the rainbow club to have some choice whilst choosing my wedding day shoes. The quality of the shoes is without fault. They are beautifully made and there is a wide variety of styles. The only downside that I found was that most of them are rather narrow. I never buy wide fit shoes and have never had a problem with standard sizes fitting but these were all quite narrow. But brilliant service and quality."
"My wedding shoes are beautiful, fit perfectly and very comfortable. I would definitely recommend Rainbow Club! ❤️"
"I was very impressed with the whole experience. Order arrived promptly and I had no trouble to exchange. Currently it is being dyed to match an outfit. Rachel and Emily very helpful when I telephoned to arrange exchange."
"So happy with my shoes, I had spent a long time looking for shoes for my wedding that were comfortable to wear all day. Really pleased to see that the shoes come in half sizes, and the little blue crystal is such a thoughtful touch. Delivery was prompt and the shoes packed really well. Will certainly recommend them."
"Fantastic with the service but shoes are too small, I have returned them for a different size but I haven’t heard anything"
"Excellent service with speedy delivery"
"Beautiful shoes. Lovely touch with the diamanté on the sole of the shoe. Very comfortable!"
"Fabulous service. Extremely fast and efficient. Very helpful on phone."
"Excellent choice of products Delivered promptly Have returned shoes to be hand coloured but they are not back yet so I can't comment"
"My Daughter is absolutely thrilled with her shoes, they are comfortable and nicer than the picture. We are very happy with our purchase."
"Just received my dyed shoes. Absolutely perfect. Bless you. Thankyou from the mother of the bride. X"
Thank you Angela, we are so glad you love them! We hope you have an amazing day. RC x
"My shoes arrived earlier than expected and I'm really happy with them. They seem to be very comfy. I can't wait to wear them on my wedding day"
Rainbow Club is rated 4.64 based on 1,087 reviews