Rainbow Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rainbow Club
Read Rainbow Club Reviews

About Rainbow Club:

Rainbow Club have been designing, making and colouring handmade satin wedding and occasion shoes since 1986 and we are now firmly established as the UK’s leading and most inspirational producers. We have over 600 UK stockists and 55 Republic of Ireland stockists who hold a wide range of products across our collections.

01392 207030

Rainbow Club 5 star review on 24th June 2020
Candice Gregory-Thomas
Rainbow Club 5 star review on 24th June 2020
Candice Gregory-Thomas
A fantastic service in dyeing my bridesmaid’s shoes. I was concerned that I had left it late with just 5 weeks before the wedding but they reassured me they would be returned in time without paying for express/gold service. Rainbow didn’t disappoint. The shoes were back within a week AND they are a perfect match to the swatch I sent. The result is amazing! I highly recommend their service, thank you!
Simple and easy website to use. Offers very versatile styles, something for everyone. Order arrived within 2 days and was very happy with the quality of shoe.
Very prompt delivery. Shoes fit really well; bought 1/2 a size bigger than my normal shoe size. Going to use the Rainbow Club colour match service on the shoes now.
Beautiful shoes, colour and fit as expected, good quality.
Loved the delivery, the shoes were so well packaged and made it even more exciting! I had to return due to the wrong size however I have exchanged for a bigger size which I look forward to receiving.
Have just purchased the Lexi wide fit wedding shoes, I have been a year now looking for the right fit, these are not only stunning but comfortable too, I had to go a size up as one foot slightly wider than the other ( due to operation) I am absolutely delighted with them, I received them within 48 hours of ordering. Well done Rainbow club
The shoes are absolutely magnificent and of excellent quality with beautiful intricate details. I have not been able to find bridal shoes of such quality and value. Quick delivery and customer service is great. Highly recommend.
Shoes arrived quickly and packaged well. The shoes were beautifully packed
I purchased a pair of Margie shoes from the sale archive for my sons wedding. They are beautiful and fit well. They are a narrow shoe but are elude enough for me.
High quality of shoes, packing & delivery services. Will highly recommend your products to others.
Ordering from the website was simple and straightforward. When my shoes were despatched I was able to track delivery through the courier. When my shoes arrived they were well packaged to protect them. My shoes are absolutely beautiful, they are well made and very comfortable, I can’t wait to wear them on my wedding day
Beautiful shoes, way more comfortable than I thought they would be because of the padding ( very helpful for those of us with foot issues that still want to wear high heels), very speedy delivery!
Was very happy from start to finish , delivered within few days from order,went up a size and the shoe fit perfectly.
Fantastic service
Shoes arrived very promptly, delighted with them xx Can highly recommend shoes and rainbow club
Where would we be without Rainbow? Bought perfectly fitted* shoes for my daughter's wedding in September. "Are you crazy?" my friends said, " you haven't bought your outfit yet!" That is the joy of Rainbow ... buy the shoes, then the outfit, then dye the shoes to match the outfit ... perfect. *Followed the Size Guide - bought half a size bigger due to wide feet.
Beautiful shoes wanted for a summer wedding,over the moon with them chose the Dorothy style also my Mum's name and could not afford the bag named Trudie which is my name what a coincidencexxThank you.
Bought the Wilma shoes. Ordering was quick and easy and they arrived in 2 days! (Ordered on a Friday and arrived on the Tuesday) Packaged really well and the shoes fit perfectly. I've never in my life worn such a comfortable pair of shoes! I've no doubts that I'll be comfortable in them right through to the evening and dancing the night away! They match my dress perfectly, I just ordered the ivory and the colour is a perfect match for my dress. I love the little blue diamante on the sole for 'something blue' very clever idea. I've already recommend Rainbow club to two of my friends who are due to get married and I'll continue to do so to anyone who will listen! I'll also be considering Rainbow Club for my next pair of party heels! Love, love, love!
Hi Thank you for your kind words, we love hearing from our customers and so glad you love your Wilma shoes. We hope you have the most amazing day, and don't forget to tag us in your wedding pictures using the #InOurShoes on social media. Many thanks RC x
Shoes are stunning and comfortable. Perfect.
Fantastic service, shoes delivered next day, lovely quality
Rainbow Club is rated 4.63 based on 1,320 reviews