Rainbow Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rainbow Club
Read Rainbow Club Reviews

About Rainbow Club:

Rainbow Club have been designing, making and colouring handmade satin wedding and occasion shoes since 1986 and we are now firmly established as the UK’s leading and most inspirational producers. We have over 600 UK stockists and 55 Republic of Ireland stockists who hold a wide range of products across our collections.

01392 207030

Candice Gregory-Thomas
Rainbow Club 5 star review on 16th March 2020
Ena
Rainbow Club 5 star review on 11th March 2020
I'm very happy with the customer service I received AND the shoes are extremely comfortable. I would recommend Rainbow Club shoes to anyone who's looking to have a positive, easy shoe-purchasing experience- to a bride or anyone, really.
I'm not a happy customer. I regret ever buying shoes here. No help provided with exchange shipping cost.
Hi We are so sorry you are not happy with the service you received. If you could email us with some more information we can look in to this for you and work with you to resolve it. Our email address is enquiries@rainbowclub.co.uk. Many thanks Rainbow Club
Very good service. Beautiful shoes. Arrived quickly and well packaged.
My first time ordering from your company and won’t be the last. I love my shoes and bag and wanted them to be special and they have exceeded my expectations. Can highly recommend and will be telling all my friends & family. Thank you.
Thank you for your kind review, this is so nice to hear. We are so glad you love your shoes and bag. Many thanks Rainbow Club
I really loved the shoes that I ordered but unfortunately a bit too narrow and i was disappointed in the wide fit collection. Had to return as it is so important to have comfy shoes on my wedding day. Really gutted as they are so pretty.
Hi Thank you for your review. We are sorry you had to return your shoes, we pride ourselves in how comfortable our shoes are with our unique bliss comfort padded lining and underfoot cushioning. We would be confident we could find a style wich would fit you perfectly, and have a dedicated customer service team who may be able to help you find the perfect style, please feel free to contact us on enquiries@rainbowclub.co.uk if you have any questions. Many thanks Rainbow Club
Very satisfied with the service. The shoes I ordered fit perfectly and are really comfortable
Wow. I ordered some shoes and a bag. Finding out they did a colour service was new to me but as I couldn’t find anything, on the high street, in the colour I wanted, I gave it a try. I decided to use a colour from their chart instead of sending my own sample (namely my hat). I ordered on Saturday, using the gold service, and they arrived today. To say I am impressed is an understatement. Would highly recommend.
Rainbow Club 5 star review on 27th February 2020
Hi Thank you for your review. Your shoes and handbag look amazing! What a gorgeous colour! We hope you have an amazing time at your special event. Many thanks Rainbow Club
Excellent shoes and service from Rainbow Club. My shoes are a perfect fit and very comfortable. They have just been returned to me, having been dyed black, and they are beautiful. Special thanks to Emily. I highly recommend Rainbow Club shoes for weddings and any special occasions.
Lovely shoes fit perfect and nice and quick delivery very happy
Excellent and just received the bag and shoes back from Rainbow after being dyed in 6 days Wow what an excellent service many thanks 🙏
Rainbow Club 5 star review on 26th February 2020
I would highly recommend buying your Wedding shoes from Rainbow Club, quick delivery and quality shoes with the special touch on the soles of a blue stone. I ordered a 1/2 size bigger and are a perfect fit.
Perfect! Ordered Hana ivory satin wedding shoes for my daughter. She is thrilled with them - exactly what she wanted. Arrived very quickly, well packed. Lovely surprise to find tiny blue jewels on the soles of the shoes - what a lovely touch. Thank you.
Amazing shoes.
Quality not as good as I had expected for the price.
Absolutely love my shoes! Exactly the style and colour I wanted. Can’t wait to walk down the aisle in them!
Brilliant service. My shoes have been coloured perfectly and I received them back quickly. Thank you so much. I will be very happy to recommend Rainbow not only for their shoes/accessories but also for the colouring service.
Thank you for your review, we are so glad you love your shoes! We hope you have the best time at your special event. RC x
I bought "Hana" ivory satin shoes and they are beautiful and fit perfectly, but ordered a half size bigger than what I would usually wear. Arrived super quickly.
Beautiful shoes at a fantastic sale price free delivery with 2 days
Fantastic service very impressed can highly recommend 👍😁
Brilliant service and beautiful shoes at an affordable price. They are also extremely comfortable, perfect height and I can't wait to wear them on my wedding day. I would highly recommend!
Rainbow Club is rated 4.63 based on 1,314 reviews