Rainbow Club Reviews

4.6
Based on 1,384 reviews
Read Rainbow Club Reviews

About Rainbow Club:

Rainbow Club have been designing, making and colouring handmade satin wedding and occasion shoes since 1986 and we are now firmly established as the UK’s leading and most inspirational producers. We have over 600 UK stockists and 55 Republic of Ireland stockists who hold a wide range of products across our collections.

01392 207030

Rainbow Club 5 star review on 22nd February 2022
Liz
Rainbow Club 5 star review on 18th February 2022
Yvonne Petford
Super pleased with my rainbow club shoes which have just been dyed to match my dress. I would particularly like to thank James in customer services who helped me find the right colour match.
I bought a pair of Rainbow Club wedding shoes (Stella) from a well known retailer. I wore them on my wedding day for a couple of hours before noticing that one of the the heel pads had come off at some point leaving the nail sticking out and the fabric had shredded up the heel. I was so disappointed that I then had to wear different shoes for the rest of the day. I took the shoes back to the retailer who immediately refunded the total price. I no longer have the shoes to complete my outfit!
I’m so sorry that our product has not met your expectations on such an important day, and that you no longer have your shoes. It does appear from your description of ‘the fabric being shredded up the heel’, that there has perhaps been a degree of unforeseen extreme wear - unfortunately the satin & lace used in our collections is very delicate and therefore can be susceptible. With your blessing our technical team will be in touch directly to better understand the circumstances & see what we can learn from your experience. Please accept our sincere apologies again.
So how do I begin ? To start , I am a bride with an abnormally small foot . I find it extremely difficult to get shoes to fit me anywhere and have done all my life . I searched site after site looking for nice bridal shoes , something simple and satin and affordable for months . I happened upon this site in my last attempt . Was it fate? Maybe who knows ! I ordered my shoes and was apprehensive as all other shoes don’t fit ,size 2 -3 depending . I was really worried ! My shoes arrived and all I can say is that they were exquisite, so well made and in a beautiful box . Next the test … I put them on and all I can say is that it felt like heaven ! Pure bliss … like walking on air . They fit perfectly. I was worried that they would be too high but I can walk and dance in them and again they feel like air . For any bride or person who is sceptical all I will say is BUY THEM!! I am so thrilled that I actually wish I was an ambassador for the company . I also purchased the bag to match and again really good quality . I give them a 50 out of 10 amazing !! Thank you from a very happy bride in Dublin x
I bought through John Lewis Rainbow shoes and handbag. Ivory satin and luxury lace and had the shoes and bag dyed Teal. Was so happy with the results, wore the shoes round the house to break them in. Sadly on my wedding day (18 months later than planned) the lace from the hand bag dyed my hands so was rescued with lots of wet wipes I had to abandon the handbag to keep my dress safe. Then the dye came out of the shoes, but i thought I'm wearing tights it's OK. In the early hrs after a lot of dancing I removed my shoes and held them to find the lace straps dyed my hands and my feet took two showers and a bath and a lot of scrubbing to remove the dye. So was gutted, the handbag cist more than my dress so was expecting the dye to remain on the product and not me.
Absolutely thrilled and delighted with the excellent service and support I have had from your company. The shoes, bag and shoe bows are an exact match for my dress. Perfect! I will recommend Rainbow Club to anyone who has a Wedding or special celebration in the future. I would not hesitate to use your very specialised custom dying again to make sure that any outfit I wear for fabulous occasions feels just a little more extra special! Well done team. Very impressed with the gentleman on customer services and Sarah who did a fantastic job on the colour….and also the very speedy delivery!! Many thanks and kind regards, Andrea x
Can'd decide if I'm more excited to wear these shoes out or to get married?! They are the shoes that I never knew I was dreaming of. Given my partner is over a foot taller than me, I love that they've got quite a heal on them so we won't look quite so little and large in our pictures, but they're still so so comfy thanks to the squishy sole! They're very classic with a pop of sparkle and will be perfect when dyed other colours too!
Rainbow Club 5 star review on 13th September 2021
Bought my wedding shoes online, it was hassle free to order, the delivery was quick and the shoes arrived well packaged. I bought the adrianna satin and tuille stiletto heel sandals in ivory. They are simply beautiful shoes, if somewhat expensive. I loved that there is a blue gemstone in the soles, so I have my something blue 💙, highly recommend Rainbow club to other brides to be!
Just wanted to say a huge thank you to your customer service department . I had a problem with my shoes and bag so contacted customer services . They listened and resolved my problem quickly and efficiently . I have now received a replacement bag and shoes and couldn’t be happier with the service I received. Thank you for your help
I’m extremely pleased with my Lexi shoes from Rainbow Club. My daughter is getting married next year and as a wheelchair user I was worried I wouldn’t find shoes that were dressy enough for Mother of the Bride, but also comfortable and practical. Lexi shoes are perfect! High enough heel, but extremely comfortable … and the heel is just wide enough not to fall through the slits in my wheelchair footplate! I just need to get them dyed now. Perfect!! I can’t wait to wear them next year!
Rainbow Club 5 star review on 29th August 2021
I love my shoes!! I bought them for my wedding in December, and I just cant wait to wear them! Such amazing quality, and they feel so comfortable. Customer service was great; email updates were helpful; price was competitive and returns and refunds information was very clear. Would recommend!
Fantastic company, I have no hesitation to recommend. The order came very promptly, the shoes are a beautiful quality, the customer service team are incredibly helpful and efficient, and any returns/refunds are dealt with very quickly. An honourable company, that is well run by a great team and excellent products and services.
Because the veils are amazing ! Gorgeous materials and today Shaun bent over backwards and went out of his way to help us with an item for the wedding. Can’t recommend highly enough. THANK YOU!!
Shows are beutiful, however I bought size 7.5 wide fit and they were quite big, then I got the size 7 wide fit and are still big. Hopping that the 7 in in normal fit will fit me better.
Thank you for your review. Apologies that you are having issues with the sizing for this shoe. If you’d like to message our customer care team at enquiries@rainbowclub.co.uk they will be able to advise on the best size for you, as they have fantastic knowledge on how each shoe fits. Regards, Rainbow Club
""
Runs incredibly small - I am size 6.5 UK (sometimes size 6), ordered size 7 hoping it would fit, and I could barely fit my foot in the shoe. Not to mention the shoes are very stiff with no give, and I cannot imagine any bride wanting to spend their special day in agony. £3.95 for shipping, plus £4.60 for returns is ridiculous, I've just spent £8.55 to try on a pair of shoes that would never fit anyone, unless they ordered two sizes larger. A rip off.
Hi Erika We are sorry you found the shoes ran too small. Satin is naturally a stiff material so it will give a bit once worn in, we would suggest doing this on carpet with a pair of socks on. Our shoes usually come up standard size, with many of our customers saying so, so we are surprised you are having trouble even getting your foot in the shoe. Do you have a wide foot? If so we do offer a gorgeous range of wide fitting shoes which might help you find the perfect pair. Our customer service team are here to help as well if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to conatct us. Kind Regards RC x
Their 'colour match' service is the furthest thing from a match! Brought 4 pairs of shoes for my bridesmaids in February and have only received them back today (July) after 4 colour swatch attempts prior to lockdown which were all a completely different colour to the dress sample. I have received no apology and have had to chase them every step of the way. Extremely disappointed and would not recommend.
I was very happy with rainbow club shoes they were very comfortable and great value for money. I was hoping to have my shoes coloured for a wedding in July but unfortunately because of COVID-19 this didn’t happen. But the company was very good always had someone There to speak to . sent my shoes back managed got my money back and they refunded me all my costs. no problems definitely use Again.
Brilliant service and lovely shoes
Haven't disappointed again, needed shoes for a wedding outfit, still love my shoes both dyed and plain from years ago so thought i would try your site again. Despite these very interesting times loved the efficient service, and the easy quick return and refund. Just like before your shoes are so comfortable and look delicate for my large sized feet ...i just hope that your colour dying service is able to resume soon...although the wedding has had to be postponed so i have a little more time!
Very easy to order & quick delivery - well impressed! It’s the first time I’ve purchased shoes ‘on-line’ but due to COVID-19 and my wedding which may or may not go ahead in July I had no choice! I have to admit the experience has been brilliant so much so I’m about to purchase another pair of ‘Rainbow Shoes’. And they are sooooooo comfortable!! The pictures definitely don’t do the show justice - really sparkly underneath the lace!
Rainbow Club 5 star review on 6th May 2020