R3 Data Recovery Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend R3 Data Recovery

About R3 Data Recovery : R3 Data Recovery is one of the best teams of data recovery engineers ever assembled in the UK. Security House is one of the few full data and disaster recovery labs in the UK accessible to all who need a high success rate reliable data recovery service from industry leading DR engineers at an affordable cost.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

Security House Royds Mill Windsor St

Tell us how R3 Data Recovery made you happy

Morgan Burns
"We had a drive fail due to a power supply burning out the PCB. I filled out the web form and within 30 minutes an agent for R3 was on the phone. Will sent me a quote and within the same day I had a label for UPS. On the Friday, UPS collected my failed hard drive and on the Monday I recieved several emails keeping me up to date on how my failed drive was. On the Tuesday I recieved a list of data that R3 had managed to recover. I paid the invoice on Tuesday and my return media drive was back with me on the Wednesday. Honestly, if you have any sort of storage media that needs recovering send it to R3."
AF
"Able to recover all files from a failed portable hard drive with approx 1.5TB of data. Even the files that were identified as "problems" could be opened. Technical help and support out of hours was excellent. Overall very impressed."
Kuldeep Mann
"Brilliant service from start to finish. All of the data I needed was recovered and the communication at each stage was timely and technically spot on. They were very clear about the risks involved and irrespective of how technically fluent a customer is they take the time to explain what they could do."
"SERVICE WAS GOOD - THERE WERE SOME REALLY IMPORTANT PICS WERE STILL MISSING - THE ICON WAS THERE TO STATE THERE WAS A PIC BUT WHEN I OPEN IT IT GIVES ME AN ERROR MESSAGE. SOME IMAGES YOU CAN SEE THE IMAGE IN THE THUMBNAIL BUT CANNOT OPEN IT UP."
(Hackney) -
Dear Jamal
Despite your drive being declared unrecoverable prior to our commencement we undertook to do our best to get your data for you. It may be possible to improve the results with more rebuilds and donors but it would require more cost and more time to try.
I am sorry if feel the result achieved were not an accomplishment but we remain dedicated to doing our best to give the highest possible success rates, but we have to charge for the lab time and our engineers are keen to help everyone who experiences the loss of data.

Although only 83.04% of the 406.9GB of data was header OK from the recovery attempts made, we would be willing to try more donors and rebuild attempts if you would like to identify the specific files from the file list that need improvement.
I will have a member of the team contact you to discuss the options available.

Regards

Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery
"Recovered 99% of data so on that front cannot be faulted. Price, although whilst may seem expensive was cheaper than most other competititors. Customer service at times I found to be lacking - e.g. poor communication and keeping you in the loop of what is happening. Andy can be quite defensive when challenged. Would probably give another company a chance if ever in need of data recovery again. Would rather pay a bit extra for high quality customer service."
(London) -
Many thanks for the review Joseph.
We both have things to learn from life and experience. Losing data and the implications can be distressing. Myself and my companies willingness to help those affected by such calamities is of course for a profit. Without which we cannot offer this service next month. But it comes at great investment, both in capital, people and resources.

Your wishing to maximise your benefit from the cost of the situation at my companies expense is understandable from your point of view, it is your money to spend but my companies services have to be managed as a disaster management 24/7/365. Only front line emergency services recognise the level of investment and commitment R3 has undertaken in order to deliver a Real low cost data recovery lab in the UK.

For both sides we do not need any unwanted expense. But to think that you could expect more for nothing from a company and its Director because it is willing to be available late at night and at weekends for less cost than another company that you had already visited who quoted more for what I had assessed your drive would need at the outset does make me defensive of my companies position. My team successfully recovered the data at the cost quoted. Your issue is we were unable to meet your expectations of someone else repurposing the failed unit to a working state.
Your case is for us still a success, we are here to recover data, some may feel that we should be able to do for the money but we have considerable investment in staff, engineering capabilities and growing the company to meet the demands for our enviable success rates.
From a single memory stick to a large server array. Those who recognise the dedication and investment that I have brought to the UK Data recovery market understand my defensiveness and unwillingness to back down to anyone who would attempt to manipulate a situation to get more than can be offered in the circumstances. Others will also have experienced that where possible and appropriate we go the extra mile but on some days and in some weeks of heavy demand we have to keep focused on the task at hand. The successful recovery of data from failed storage devices.

Andy Butler
Operations Director
R3 Data Recovery
"Office based document recovery was good, but I was disappointed with how few media files were recovered"
(Leamington Spa) -
Hi David, thank you for taking time to leave a review. I am sorry the results were not what we all would have liked. The issue was with how your RAID1(mirrored) Network Attached Storage had failed, the subsequent reset of the partitions and stripe size. Not only was the file system destroyed, but also large video files were corrupted and rendered beyond recovery. We were able to recover smaller documents and excel sheets using a RAW scan and most were unaffected.
The underlying fault was firmware errors and smart errors, the drives logs showed there had been a number power cycles and errors developing possibly as a result of a power outage. Had the drives not been forced back online the partition and file system not reset and a rebuild / resynch of the data attempted the larger file types would have been recoverable.

Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery
"Data was recovered with no issues, but communication was very bad and would think twice before returning."
(Saudi Arabia) -
Dear Badr
Your original contact was in Early 2015 and at that time we gave an accurate cost of recovery which we stuck to almost a year later in 2016. Your QNAP RAID 5 failed with 3.7TB of data due to 2 failed Disks.
We were successful in recovering over 99% of the 3.7TB in perfect condition at the price quoted from the outset.
Any communications issues with International transport and customs is regrettable and an aspect of the company which we are working on continually to match our unrivalled cost effective data recovery success rates.

Thank you for taking time to leave a genuine review.

Andy and the Team at R3 Data Recovery