R3 Data Recovery Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend R3 Data Recovery

About R3 Data Recovery : R3 Data Recovery is one of the best teams of data recovery engineers ever assembled in the UK. Security House is one of the few full data and disaster recovery labs in the UK accessible to all who need a high success rate reliable data recovery service from industry leading DR engineers at an affordable cost.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

Security House Royds Mill Windsor St

Tell us how R3 Data Recovery made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Amazing - friendly and super fast turnaround. Will Adgie saved the day!"
"Brilliant customer service from the start, R3 we're able to recover all of my files from just a 'dead' samsung motherboard! Very quick and efficient sevice all done within a week with good communication! Some very sentimental files, so glad I chose R3! :)"
"Absolutely fantastic service from Andy at 8pm on a saturday evening. As it turned out I had made a mistake and managed to find what I thought I had lost, however Andy spent over an hour of his time talking me through everything and forensically searching my drives. Absolute gentleman and I would highly recommend for his knowledge, service and passion about what he does."
"I rarely leave reviews but having had very recent experience of this company I felt compelled to comment about the extremely professional and efficient service provided by them. A week before my daughter's final year dissertation was due to be submitted her hard drive failed. Our local tech guys did what they could but were unable to retrieve all the required data and recommended this company. From start to finish I found their customer service to be exemplary. Mike organized everything and kept us informed with constant updates. Given the urgency they immediately got to work on receipt of the failed disk.Thankfully , and one much relieved student later, they were able to do the trick. I can't thank them enough and would recommend them to anyone unfortunate enough to find themselves in this situation."
"I am really happy to write a review about R3 Data REcovery and all the team. I was really desperate when my computer let me down suddenly and without any backup. nobody was able to access my data. I knew them by one of my friends and I found them kind, professional, highly efficient and close to the customer tryiing to do the best and understand the needs of a customer which has potentially lost years and years of data. They have been amazing, I could not recommand anyone else rather than them. I thank yuo all the staff for the great job done."
"Great customer service, really informative and knowledgeable. I was kept informed throughout the whole process, really happy with the end result!"
"Great service throughout: clear explanations of what would happen; regular updates on progress; recovering all the data and speedily returning it. The price was very fair - right at thw bottom wnd of thwir quote rangw. My only concern is that the original disks were not returned. I would recommend them wholeheartedly."
"If you're reading this then you're probably in a pretty bad place. Stop reading. Call them. From the moment Andy answered the phone, I immediately knew I'd contacted the right people. I work in film production, and had a situation where we'd lost valuable footage straight from a memory card. Andy was familiar with the situation and implications that we were facing and was able to advise us on a course of action efficiently and clearly. Unfortunately for us any sort of recovery or repair wasn't viable, but from the start of remote diagnosis it took him about 20 minutes to tell us that we were undeniably in a position where we needed to re-shoot. This enabled us to start solving our critical client relations issue immediately which we're obviously incredibly grateful for. I'd like to add that in total, Andy spent about 2 hours on the phone with us on a weekend and did not charge for his or his company's time, highlighting R3's genuine priority of getting you sorted out. Pray you don't need to call these guys, but be thankful they're there when you do."
"Absolutely great service, from the beginning to the very end every question answered in nice and polite way. You can tell how different they are from other companies just after initial contact. Job done with no problems and time waste. You can trust them with all your data. The price is most competitive on the market. Do not look anywhere, you just found the best place."
"I “graciously” performed Shift-Delete on Boxing Day 2018! What a stupid mistake! I immediately contacted R3 by e-mail thinking I’ve lost all the pics, videos and documents for the last 6 months. Andy promptly replied and it’s been such a relief to hear from him, on the phone, that all the information was still there on the hard drive. He patiently explained to me the whole recovery process, all the risks involved and gave me various technical option how to proceed. I’m extremely happy that all data was retrieved! On reflection, leaving aside my monumental stupidity, I consider myself very fortunate having Andy and R3 involved. I have learnt only after this episode that there are many sharks out there operating in this business! I can go on and on with how professional R3 is as a company, which is very true, but what I personally found was a good man at the other end. Thank you so much Andy. All the best. Kind Regards, Adrian."
"Andy & Co literally saved my bacon! (If my bacon happened to be in the form of video files) but seriously, I rang up at around 11.45pm and he remotely helped me get back so much video footage I thought was completely lost after a PC error! He remained calm throughout and was very reassuring. Thanks to R3 for getting me back so many of those video files. I recommend if you ever get in the position where data gets lost just STOP, and then call these guys! :)"
"We had a drive fail due to a power supply burning out the PCB. I filled out the web form and within 30 minutes an agent for R3 was on the phone. Will sent me a quote and within the same day I had a label for UPS. On the Friday, UPS collected my failed hard drive and on the Monday I recieved several emails keeping me up to date on how my failed drive was. On the Tuesday I recieved a list of data that R3 had managed to recover. I paid the invoice on Tuesday and my return media drive was back with me on the Wednesday. Honestly, if you have any sort of storage media that needs recovering send it to R3."
(Leicester) -
"Able to recover all files from a failed portable hard drive with approx 1.5TB of data. Even the files that were identified as "problems" could be opened. Technical help and support out of hours was excellent. Overall very impressed."
"Brilliant service from start to finish. All of the data I needed was recovered and the communication at each stage was timely and technically spot on. They were very clear about the risks involved and irrespective of how technically fluent a customer is they take the time to explain what they could do."
Thank you for the review Kuldeep, we do our best to help everyone in their hour of need. Both the FME lab and Security House is delivering on its remit to provide fast, cost effective data recovery services at the highest success rates.

Andy and the Team at R3
"Amazing service!!! After a very stressful day, I gave up trying to recover a very big and important corrupted word document file. I tried everything I could, my IT skills, working colleagues, friends and flatmates and nothing. I spoke to many online services and none of them were helpful or affordable. When Andy took my call, at around 2am, he was calm, helpful and luckily awake. He did not waste time with nonsense technical terms/questions. He was very informative when gathering the information required. He updated me on every step of his progress, using messages and snapshots. The payment was simple and quick too. Great experience and outcome."
"Very quick data recovery - kept me informed as to progress and delivered my recovered data back well packaged. Very happy with their service."
(Stevenage) -
Many thanks for the review Wendy

The FME Lab is benefiting from the skills and knowledge transfer which is make R3 Data Recovery a European and world recognized British success story.

We invest more into successful data recovery each year than any other data recovery lab in the UK.

This has ensured we can deliver affordable, cost effective data recovery direct to consumers more rapidly than any other data recovery specialists.

Andy and the Teams at R3
"A total professional service which I highly recommend. From identifying the original problem to receiving the repaired product was extremely well orchestrated and secure."
Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review Tim, The team at R3 Data Recovery are engineers and researchers that have developed many unique and first solutions for the recovery of failed Sandisk SSD.

Glad we could be of service in your hour of need

All the best

Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery.
"Highly recommended. R3 Data Recovery helped us when two large drives of animation data were damaged by an electrical fault. They recovered 97% of our data which was a huge relief. Each member of staff I dealt with was professional and helpful. The whole process was described to me beforehand. ALL my many questions were answered fully and quickly. R3 checked our drives for free and we were able to review the results before we committed to the retrieval process. The bill stung a bit, but we knew it was coming. The data drives were collected from my workplace in Sheffield. We had a new large drive with our retrieved data within a very few days."
Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review. The successful recovery of data from failing or failed drives is one of the key functions of R3. Your drive was converted to SATA and this confirmed the underlying problem was a slight head crash causing bad sectors. A full image was made and all data recovered successfully. In similar situations a software recovery attempt would have likely caused the drive to fail completely or give corrupted data. By getting the drive assessed by experienced data recovery engineers maximised the quality of the recovery and minimised the risk of loss of data need to spend more than necessary.

For others looking for Data Recovery in Leeds there are only a few actual data recovery Labs in the UK. Beware of websites claiming to have dozens of labs.

R3 has two main labs in Sheffield serving the UK with the highest success rates possible.
"Found myself in a desperate situation having lost an assignment through a corrupt file on a USB. I cannot fault the service I received from Andy it was second to none. He worked so hard to try and resolve the issue and remained in contact with me throughout the process. He was exceptionally professional and knowledgeable (think I even learnt a bit along the way) won’t hesitate to use your company again or to recommend you. Thank you again. I Enjoyed our chats to!"
"We needed some data recovery help, and were lucky enough to get hold of Andy Butler, who called us back within 10 minutes in the middle of the night, and was incredibly friendly and professional. Whilst, in fact, our data was sadly not recoverable, I have no doubt that these are the guys you need to speak to. They did everything possible to help, and explained every step of the way exactly what was going on and filled us with confidence that we had contacted the correct people. Thanks so much Andy."
R3 Data Recovery is rated 4.69 based on 347 reviews