R3 Data Recovery Reviews

of reviewers recommend R3 Data Recovery
Courier, Own Driver
Read R3 Data Recovery  Reviews

About R3 Data Recovery :

R3 Data Recovery is one of the best teams of data recovery engineers ever assembled in the UK. Security House is one of the few full data and disaster recovery labs in the UK accessible to all who need a high success rate reliable data recovery service from industry leading DR engineers at an affordable cost.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

Rob
R3 Data Recovery  5 star review on 9th July 2018
Wendy Mcarthur
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service at half the cost of other company quote. All data recovered.
Carried out exactly the job required in a timely, efficient manner.
everything on point and would recommend to anyone!
Very pleased with the service and they managed to recover all of my data and documents for work. Thank you R3 Data
QuIck efficient and recovered 100% of my data - everything I needed at a good price
R3 are genuine specialists in data recovery. Their service was helpful, friendly, informative and easy to use. They retrieved all my data and the price was also very good.
I have no qualms at all about recommending them.
Excellent Service; Well done to the R3 Team
Although the recovery was difficult and took a lengthy period of time I was kept regularly updated with progress and potential timescales and the result was everything I could have hoped. I would not hesitate in recommending R3 to any potential customers.
Excellent service throughout. The process was thoroughly explained when I phoned to enquire. The turnaround time was within 3 days although I was told it could take up to 2 weeks.
I now have my wedding DVD's recovered in a digital format so that my kids can enjoy watching it for the first time, they even returned my damaged DVD's back to me!
Too much you save my life thanks
R3 managed to recover the entire contents of a hard drive after I had dropped my laptop, saving months of research and writing. All my queries regarding the process were answered immediately and in full. There were no hidden charges or fees and the service was very quickly, within one week of posting my damaged hard drive to R3 I had all my data back. Highly recommended.
UPS back in operation working perfectly.
Effective and efficient service from Andy and his team as always.
Many thanks.
MJ
A great service from beginning to end. We had tried other companies but none even came close with regards to professionalism and understanding, price and delivery.
Even during the difficult Covid-19 period R3 managed to recover our hard drive data following others who couldn't. We are extremely happy with their professional service and would highly recommend them to anyone. Many thanks to all at R3!
Best ever they recovered all my work am so happy
Thanks to god and This company
I was writing a book that I was just about to finish when it corrupted that only had partial back up files. I sent out an email explaining the situation.

Andy phoned me up and spent a good hour and a half with me and corrosponded with me the next day free of charge. The guy just wanted to help and you can tell thats why he does what he does.

Would highly recommend
Most of the data recovered, kept updated through out and more importantly kept the price to the original quote.
Fantastic service from start to finish, Andy took the initial phone call ( out of hours ) and talked me through the process, also providing a very reasonable quote for the work.
Their ‘ no data no fee’ promise is very reassuring but not applicable in my case I’m delighted to say!
Encountered a HDD & SSD drive failure, despite HP recovery options left without a bootable laptop. Had a telephone call with Andy who gave me the confidence to entrust R3 with data recovery. Courier pick-up same evening & returned 2 days later via same courier. Saved my data enabling me to transfer to new machine. Absolutely trustworthy & very knowledgeable.
I think that Andy and his team were great and the customer service I received was above and beyond. I felt very looked after and it was delivered when it was expected and arrived in a safe padded parcel box. Very satisfied with the whole experience and very grateful for the help.
R3 Data Recovery is rated 4.71 based on 388 reviews