R3 Data Recovery Reviews

of reviewers recommend R3 Data Recovery
Courier, Own Driver
Read R3 Data Recovery  Reviews

About R3 Data Recovery :

R3 Data Recovery is one of the best teams of data recovery engineers ever assembled in the UK. Security House is one of the few full data and disaster recovery labs in the UK accessible to all who need a high success rate reliable data recovery service from industry leading DR engineers at an affordable cost.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

Security House Royds Mill Windsor St

Tell us how R3 Data Recovery made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
R3 Data Recovery  5 star review on 23rd August 2019
Rob
R3 Data Recovery  5 star review on 9th July 2018
Wendy Mcarthur
More Photos & Videos
A great service from beginning to end. We had tried other companies but none even came close with regards to professionalism and understanding, price and delivery.
Even during the difficult Covid-19 period R3 managed to recover our hard drive data following others who couldn't. We are extremely happy with their professional service and would highly recommend them to anyone. Many thanks to all at R3!
Best ever they recovered all my work am so happy
Thanks to god and This company
I was writing a book that I was just about to finish when it corrupted that only had partial back up files. I sent out an email explaining the situation.

Andy phoned me up and spent a good hour and a half with me and corrosponded with me the next day free of charge. The guy just wanted to help and you can tell thats why he does what he does.

Would highly recommend
Most of the data recovered, kept updated through out and more importantly kept the price to the original quote.
Fantastic service from start to finish, Andy took the initial phone call ( out of hours ) and talked me through the process, also providing a very reasonable quote for the work.
Their ‘ no data no fee’ promise is very reassuring but not applicable in my case I’m delighted to say!
Encountered a HDD & SSD drive failure, despite HP recovery options left without a bootable laptop. Had a telephone call with Andy who gave me the confidence to entrust R3 with data recovery. Courier pick-up same evening & returned 2 days later via same courier. Saved my data enabling me to transfer to new machine. Absolutely trustworthy & very knowledgeable.
I think that Andy and his team were great and the customer service I received was above and beyond. I felt very looked after and it was delivered when it was expected and arrived in a safe padded parcel box. Very satisfied with the whole experience and very grateful for the help.
Great service from start to finish. Significantly cheaper than another company who tried to rip me off. These guys are trustworthy and could not recommend them more highly.
Good service, they recovered most of my data, however, it took two attempts, price was higher than initially discussed. Service was very professional which put my mind at ease.
Exceptional speed and professionalism
I highly recommend R3 Data Recovery to help you when you need to recover your data fast. My laptop crashed in the evening and would not boot up at all. I google searched R3 as I needed to recover the data fast (as I was in the process of finishing off a report which needed to be submitted urgently). Andy Butler was extremely helpful and quoted a reasonable price for the service. I dropped off my laptop with Paul at the lab in Sheffield on Thursday morning and had good updates on progress from Andy that afternoon. The heads needed replacing to allow the data to be recovered. I had my critical data emailed to me the following day, which allowed me to complete my report on time, a big weight off my mind. The rest of the recovered data was emailed across to me on Saturday morning by Will Adgie. A fantastic service from the whole team. Thank you ever so much, very much appreciated.
We had an issue with a failed 4 disk RAID5 array on a file server that hadn't backed up properly in a good 6 months - we attempted recovery ourselves but found a lot of files were corrupt, and some of the most recent files were missing.

We contacted R3 Data Recovery at 8:51 am on the 7th Jan and had a very reasonable quote by 9:19 am - the data was collected later that afternoon and was in their hands and imaging that same day, which isn't bad considering we're a good 300 miles or 6 hours drive away. We received a zip file with some of the most important files by the 10th and had all the files on a hard drive back by first thing Monday 13th.

Our drives were really badly damaged, lots of bad sectors, however, R3 Data Recovery were able to restore 98%+ of the files, and have saved us a good few thousand man-hours of work.

Well worth what we paid. Would highly recommend, and would use them again without hesitation.
R3 did an amazing job for me. My backup hard drive failed and they recovered most if not all the data I needed. I couldn't recommend them highly enough - 1st class. Will Adgie responded immediately to my queries and nothing was too much trouble..
I am a freelance management and research consultant who was working on an urgent deadline when my software crashed and lost all the data I had been working on that day. I found R3's number online and called Andy on a Saturday evening who immediately offered to help, talked through the problem recommended recovery software which identified the damaged files which I had been unable to find anywhere on the hard disc. When I couldn't fathom the software's technical tools to recover the files he spent over an hour fixing remotely for me. All my data was retrieved. Cannot recommend highly enough. Thanks Andy.
R3 is fabulous! Recovered 99.8% of a 1 TB hard drive that was no longer recognised by any PC I tried.

They definitely saved the day! Worth every penny.

Customer service is efficient, friendly & really helpful. Thanks especially to Will A. :-)
I spent some time working out who to send my hd to. Lots of bad reviews for other sites. Was so glad I used R3. Didn't try to push me and get a sale. Kept me up to date with the recovery and recovered 100% of my data. Sent my hd on Tuesday and got it back on an external drive the following Tuesday. Five star service......back up your data though :)
Honestly awesome. I sent them my laptop, the SSD of which was (badly!) corrupted, and they recovered my data super quick. They also separately helped me recover passwords for some digital currency I was holding (free of charge). Super friendly team, very approachable, competitive prices, I would highly recommend them.
Andy quick response and recovery of the data and the out of hours service,was excellent. He also gave us assistance over the phone when accessing the recovered data on the new external drive. I would have no hesitation in recommending his data recovery services.
Dave Worcester
My laptop hard disc died on Tuesday morning. Having never really bothered with backing up (I know) I went into a flat panic as my small business data and personal stuff was all lost. Along with a more computer literate friend we found R3 Data Recovery via google and the reviews helped me decide to give them a try. Well I am really glad that I did. I delivered the faulty disc personally on Wednesday afternoon and having paid for the emergency service my recovered data was ready for me to pick up on Thursday morning. 100% recovery of all data, business related and photos and other personal stuff that could have been lost forever. Will my point of contact was great explaining the process and costs involved. I cannot recommend highly enough. I have now restored all my data and set up a back regime. Thank you R3 Data Recovery
R3 Data Recovery  5 star review on 23rd August 2019
(Leicester) -
Hi Paul

Thank you for the review and the positive feedback.

After your initial call at 9:36am you made good time and arrived 2 hours later

The recovered data was technically ready for collection at 4:30pm later that day

21/08/2019 16:25:44 - File listing has completed for this job (R3-106347):
Saved to: FilelistR3-106347.html
Recovery percentage = 99.64%
23075 files in 3412 folders. Total rec size: 144.02 (GB).
Recovered BS in the MFT area.

Bad sectors on any storage device including servers and cloud based storage can affect the backing up progress. In this case it was the master file table affected.

Fortunately most storage devices are fully recoverable relatively quickly and efficiently providing they are not interfered with prior to arrival.

Glad we could help and that you were reunited with your data within 24hrs of dropping off.

Andy and the Team at R3 Data Recovery