R3 Data Recovery Reviews

of reviewers recommend R3 Data Recovery
Courier, Own Driver
Read R3 Data Recovery Reviews

About R3 Data Recovery:

R3 Data Recovery is one of the best teams of data recovery engineers ever assembled in the UK. Security House is one of the few full data and disaster recovery labs in the UK accessible to all who need a high success rate reliable data recovery service from industry leading DR engineers at an affordable cost.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

Security House Royds Mill Windsor St

Tell us how R3 Data Recovery made you happy
Brilliant service will definitely recommend to others
Absolutely fabulous service from start to finish. Everything was completed ahead of schedule and as promised. We can recommend R3 without any hesitation.
The process was a little confusing but it was good in the end and they got the data back
An excellent service. All of the data was recovered successfully. Over 15 years worth of privacy and IT stuff. I was lucky enough to know quite a bit about IT hardware and not to touch the HD nor to attempt repairing myself. Searched online and found R3 Data Recovery. I was very impressed with their facilities but also assured swing they have a very nice clean station. Having experience in repairing Hard Drives (corruption problems, hardware such as logic board, faulty head, or scratched platen). In my case I was 99% sure that it was a head problem therefore I stopped the HD and removed safely to avoid further damage. R3 Data Recovery did the rest. I have never been so happy of being billed as this means that recovery is possible with great success rate. No repair, no fee. These guys know what they’re doing and definitely recommend! If I could rate more I’d give 10/5.
I would recommend you guys any time.. Thank you for saving my life and restoring my hard drive. 100%
I had an external hard drive with all the family photos and photography college work on that failed to be recognised by my laptop. I researched repair options and decided it was too important a job to trust to YouTube. I took it to a local market trader who was unable to help, however, he gave me the details of R3 Data Recovery (a previous customer had success with them) I called for a quote, and sent it off for initial investigation. I was then sent a list of files that could be retrieved and a list of 'problem files. and asked if I would like to proceed with further work to retrieve those. I went ahead. The upshot was they were very professional, from the initial call, through to the method of sending the disk back and subsequent update communications. The files were supplied back, on a replacement external 1tb hardrive (additional cost, compatible with Amazon so that seemed fair) I was advised to back-up this external drive with a 2nd and store away from home, for security which I'm in the process of doing. Whilst the price did creep up, I was happy with the service.
Brilliant service. Recovered my Mac data from complicated situation. Kept in touch the whole time, worked very quickly. And were a much better price than other companies. Would 100% recommend to anyone!
Fantastic service I have never needed the use of a data recovery company and I had all the nerves we all have. They answered all my questions before during and after. Quick service very reliable will recommend in a heart beat!
Dont even bother going elsewhere. Choose R3 everytime
Excellent
Very efficient and professional service. All data recovered my device and reasonably priced.
Reassuring, easy to talk to, quick, and reliable!
Quick, professional and polite. Great team. A huge relief dealing with our very stressful problem.
The simplest, most efficient service I have encountered. I didn't have any communication problems whatsoever and the turnaround time was quick. I can't fault this service at all.
Excellent all round. Recovered photos I thought were lost forever. Super transparent on pricing and speed.
I have had to use them twice within a year. They make everything so easy and have managed to retrieve most of my data. I have been very impressed.
Cannot thank the company enough. My compact flash card was not accessible and had some critical data on it. Rather than try 3rd party softwares and the possibility of corrupting the data further, I rang R3. Andy was extremely helpful and very reassuring. Arranged to have the card to them with ing a few hours. Within 6 hours of R3 receiving my parcel, they quickly arranged for me to have all the files that I desperately needed. Throughout the whole experience Will provided excellent communication as and when needed and more. I would not have any hesitation recommending R3 Especially for those who are in the photography industry like myself. Thanks again to the team.
Fast response and good communication throughout
R3 Data Recovery 4 star review on 12th July 2021
(Sheffield) -
Many thanks for the review. Glad we could be of service. In this case Patient Hard Drive : Clicking Toshiba MQ04ABD200 Assessment: Drive spins up but clicks and becomes ready, mods backed up, but drive very unstable needs CR inspection, probably been dropped In Lab Cleanroom Inspection: 2 platters and 4 heads (present) filter and chassis clean minimal rings Requires; Strip down, donor and rebuild. Donor sourced externally. Outcome : Successful recovery despite scratch rings Stats: Folders - 9833 Files - 85010 ( 110.74 Gb) Normal Files - 83636 Problem Files - 1374 Data returned on client supplied usb drive. Another successful recovery by the engineers at R3 Data Recovery the data recovery hospital.
My 1TB external hard drive stopped working several years ago & contained approx 5 years of family photos that I was not able to recover using various data recovery software versions. Having trawled the internet on numerous occasions, I came to the conclusion there are an awful lot of people trying to claim they can recover anything, but often at formidable cost upfront & no guarantee. The reviews of some of the more common companies did not make pleasant reading either & there was every chance of being ripped off & my data lost. So I decided not to risk my hard drive or my money. Due to family pressure, I decided to do another trawl this year & found R3 Data Recovery, which stood out as different as they had consistently good reviews for capability, cost, communication, good info video of the whole process, etc. So nervously I took the plunge. I would describe my own experience with R3 as being truly fantastic & reassuring from start to finish. From a simple email enquiry, communication was fast, clear & concise. They arranged courier pick up, on Monday, told me when it had arrived at site on Tuseday morning & gave me confirmation of a list of all of the recoverable files on same afternoon & what it would cost if I wanted to proceed. At £334 (including data transfer onto new stick) I regarded this as very reasonable for recovering 99.3% of my data & the stick was ready to be shipped back to me on Friday of the same week ! What incredible service !!!! So I can only speak very highly of the whole end-to-end process & would be more than willing to recommend them to anyone who felt as nervous about the whole thing as I had done for several years.
R3 Data Recovery 5 star review on 12th July 2021
(Kidderminster) -
Thank you for your review of R3 Data Recovery In this case a 10 year old Western Digital 3.5" WD10EARS-00MVWB0 had developed bad sectors on one surface possibly as a result of a knock or abrupt power disconnect during its long service life. Although the data was inaccessible R3 were able to regain control of the existing head stack and recover the data without the need of a rebuild at the lowest price quoted during initial enquiry. Referrer: https://www.r3datarecovery.com/trustpilot-reviews-r3
My laptop hard drive crashed and I thought I'd never see its files again. Then I referred it to R3, who I had come across several years prior through a YouTuber they had helped out, and their service was excellent. Once it was collected, they communicated updates to me at every step and managed to promptly return a full recovery, so I now have all those files back again exactly as they were. A little expensive but I understand that's just the nature of the industry and it was well worth it. I will definitely be using them again in future should the situation arise
R3 Data Recovery 5 star review on 8th July 2021 R3 Data Recovery 5 star review on 8th July 2021 R3 Data Recovery 5 star review on 8th July 2021 R3 Data Recovery 5 star review on 8th July 2021
(Bedford) -
Hi Robert Your enquiry is a common one for us to see " "My laptops hard drive crashed and had to be replaced. Unfortunately, nothing that was saved on the original drive could be recovered by the repair shop. I have kept hold of it to refer it to recovery specialists." Glad we could be of help with your Toshiba 1TB MQ01ABD100 Find out more about how Team R3 are building the highest success rates in data recovery labs. https://www.linkedin.com/posts/andrew-butler-a9160645_the-security-house-refurbishment-is-completed-activity-6812451308700745728-8CzT
R3 Data Recovery is rated 4.73 based on 447 reviews