R3 Data Recovery Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend R3 Data Recovery

About R3 Data Recovery : R3 Data Recovery is one of the best teams of data recovery engineers ever assembled in the UK. Security House is one of the few full data and disaster recovery labs in the UK accessible to all who need a high success rate reliable data recovery service from industry leading DR engineers at an affordable cost.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

Security House Royds Mill Windsor St

How would you rate R3 Data Recovery ?

Verified Buyer
"Very good service from the start to the end. Very reasonably priced. Every concern issue I had was covered. I particularly Like the way the product is dispatched in two stages to minimize risk of it being lost in transit. All I would say is I think the image should be kept for a longer period as it takes time to see what has happened to the drive."
Verified Buyer
"I sent my hard drive to r3 after another company had tried and failed to recover anything and had charged me a lot for it. I wished I had gone to r3 to begin with. Other companies may quite cheaper prices upfront but then have hidden costs that are added on. r3 managed to recover a lot of data from a drive where others had failed. Would highly recommend."
Verified Reviewer
"My hard drive failed. R3 successfully rebuilt it and recovered 100% of the data . I now have all of my photographs back. Thank you!"
Louise Robertson
Verified Buyer
"I recently experienced a failed hard drive, which contained all important university files for my honours year. I contacted R3 Data Recovery and they were keen to help, providing a fast service with fantastic communication. They kept me updated throughout the process and were able to recover my work. I would definitely recommend them!"
Foysal Miah
Verified Buyer
"I believe R3 data recovery are by far the best recovery company out there. From the first moment I spoke to Andy he dealt with my situation in a very professional way. He is very honest, reliable and genuinely wants to help his customers, they're very knowlegable and answered all my questions. Prior to finding R3 we had used another company who claimed to be the best in this field, gained my trust then mislead me and charged me hundreds of pounds with no success. It was a awful experience. We're really happy that we found R3 and would like to thank Andy and his team for recovering our data and for providing us a exceptional service. Would wholeheartedly recommend to anyone."
() -
"Andy and his team were exceptional. I had a 5 year old hard drive with around 21,000 photos on it that one day stopped working. To my horror I started researching into companies to help restore my data. I initially contacted R3 Data Recovery and Andy gave me a call. I was surprised as it was a Sunday! Andy was able to accurately diagnose the fault over the phone and give me a rough estimate on what it would cost. I was given a cheaper quote by Rapid Data Recovery and unfortunately sent it to them. I hand't done my research around Rapid Data aka Field Data Associates. True to form they came back saying the problem was not what they first thought and quoted me a higher figure for the fix. To cut a long story short, Rapid Data Recovery weren't able to recover my data (even after waiting 4 weeks) but when I send the drive off to Andy and his team, I had all of my data back with 14 days! R3 also helped with other matters surrounding my hard drive and provided excellent customer support. I just wish I went straight to them in the first place. Yes they are a bit pricey, but they won't muck you around nor say its only going to be £99 to repair it. What you will get is the best chance in getting your precious data back."
Michael Clayton
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Emails for ever update and what was needed to be done to recover all my files."
Gary Illingworth
Verified Buyer
"Restored all my family photos which I thought were lost forever. Excellent service and process"
() -
"Andy and the team turned a very traumatic, potentially disastrous situation into a very happy, positive resolve without any fuss and in a very short time scale, keeping us informed every step of the way. I would not hesitate to recommend their services."
() -
"At a time of great need, the team were able to recover exactly what we needed in record time. We're very grateful!"
() -
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is appreciated. The image made during the recovery process is set for secure wiping 10 working days after despatch of recovered data. The main reason is to ensure that in the event there is an issue with the data returned we can check the recovery or provide a second set of data. If you need longer to check through the data we can extend the time before wiping upon request. In some situations we can sell the image to you.
The lab can only process so many cases per month and every job has to be tracked from start to finish so we are process driven to be compliant with various requirements of insurance, security and quality.
Kevin Blake
Verified Buyer
"Attention and service, exceptional! disk was collected from site and when the data could be recovered a list of saved files was emailed in two different formats for viewing so the user could see if this looked correct. data was then recoverd to a new disk and returned. this company is the most efficient data recovery I have used, they will be prime contact if (when) needed again. we have over 4000 pc's on site."
Terry Turner
Verified Buyer
"When I thought I had lost all my data on a Pegasus RAID box I called R3 Data Recovery. Andy and his team put my mind at rest and said that they were confident that they could recover the lost data. Pegasus had indicated that the information was lost. After a week with R3 they had sent my data (photos from last 10 years) back to me. I was delighted. I can fully recommend R3 Data Recovery and have already done so."
() -
Thank you for leaving a review. R3 Data Recovery is a company which has invested more of its profits into the recovery process than any other data recovery operation in the UK. This translates into higher success rates than Essential data recovery including drives essential have attempted rebuilds, charged hundreds of pounds for donors and clean room time for.

R3 routinely recover drives declared unrecoverable so do ensure you get a second opinion from R3 Data Recovery
Daniel Glaister
Verified Buyer
"I can’t recommend this company enough. They gave me great advice and a first rate service. Fast and efficient. A pleasure to deal with."
Michael Smith
Verified Buyer
"Honestly couldn't have been happier with R3 data recovery. My entire memory card was corrupt loosing all my holiday photos and I was gutted. I received a quote from R3 which was considerably cheaper than others but was convinced from the friendly demeaner of Andy who talked me through exactly what would happen and what they could offer. I sent my card to them and not only did they deliver but they charged less than they quoted and I got every photo and video back. Couldn't recommend highly enough for anyone caught in this situation. Top customer service and amazing results. One very happy customer"
Pat Simmons
Verified Buyer
"The service was superb and the result - a total hard drive recovery!"
Steve Watts
Verified Buyer
"Attention and service, exceptional! For me it was potentially 6 months of work lost.. On Wednesday, this week, I found Gary from Broken PC Herts, Welwyn Garden City. On the Thursday the hard drive was at R3 and on the Friday a list of saved docs was emailed, however, I didn't see this until the Saturday morning. I emailed R3 on Saturday morning replying to their queries and that I had identified the docs I needed urgently - to my astonishment Andy the founder emailed me. They even We Transferred some urgent docs Saturday morning. If you are in trouble talk to R3 I can't recommend them highly enough."
Heather Evans
Verified Buyer
"Great service - fast and efficient - all files recovered from my memory stick - was so happy!"
Martin Powell
Verified Buyer
"They got most of my data back. Not the cheapest, but by far, the best."
ACK Tourism
Verified Buyer
"Very quick and efficient service"
Nick Jones Photography
Verified Buyer
"I would highly recommend R3 Data Recovery. I had two drives fail, my Mac HD and my backup Iomega Drive. I feared that all my family photos were lost. I did some research and I’m happy to say I found R3. First class service and loads of personal communication. They understood how precious my data was and kept me in the loop. Within 48hrs of me posting my drives to them they had recovered everything. Don’t dispair if you lose your data but don’t penny pinch on getting it back either. Thanks to R3 I have my children’s childhoods back."
() -
"All the information was retrieved from my fried disc. It was done very fast."
R3 Data Recovery is rated 4.67 based on 319 reviews