R3 Data Recovery Reviews

of reviewers recommend R3 Data Recovery
Courier, Own Driver
Read R3 Data Recovery  Reviews

About R3 Data Recovery :

R3 Data Recovery is one of the best teams of data recovery engineers ever assembled in the UK. Security House is one of the few full data and disaster recovery labs in the UK accessible to all who need a high success rate reliable data recovery service from industry leading DR engineers at an affordable cost.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

R3 Data Recovery  5 star review on 23rd September 2018
Tim Greenhow
R3 Data Recovery  5 star review on 23rd September 2018
Linda Petty
R3 managed to retrieve approximately 2.5TB of data from a failed HDD after a power cut screwed up my RAID1 backup.
This content was images: my work / personal photography from the last 19 months & both the mirrored drives had become corrupted with no readable partitions. Throughout this process R3 has been very professional: from the initial phone
call, fair / transparent pricing, communication to the data return.
I have no hesitation in recommending R3. I have received no incentive (besides getting my pictures back!) for writing this & I paid fully for the service I was given.
Andy and Will at R3 were both very responsive when I called, and even followed up with me after my call to keep me updated and let me know they were ready to process my data recovery as soon as I was ready, and they helped and kept me updated all the time - absolute life savers. They are also very calmly spoken which really helps in such a panic!
R3 were my last hope in retrieving data from my damaged hard drive. The hard drive had taken a hit and a local specialist had been unable to help. I was dubious to use a recovery service found online, as I had seen some bad reviews and tales of scams.

However, to my delight R3 were able to recover around 90% of my lost data, with a comprehensive list of recovered files sent through before I accepted and paid.

There were corrupt files on my hard drive which although recovered cannot be opened properly. This is outside of R3’s control, and was made clear to me before I accepted the charge, this is just to manage the expectations of anyone like myself who is looking into options following a broken hard drive.

I would not hesitate to use the service again, it’s not cheap but the cost is well worth the outcome.

Cannot thank the team enough, and if the worst should happen against I would certainly be in touch.

Sincere thanks to everyone involved
Fantastic customer service from the whole team but especially from Will, R3 Sales Manager. Nothing was too much trouble and they tried their very best to recover the data from an old damaged HDD previously worked on by another outfit. R3 even ordered parts from Ohio, USA to try and recover the data. The HDD was too damaged, we cut our losses and called it a day. We were not charged anything for this! My daughter had saved some of her research work on an USB stick which happened to fail on the same day (?!). R3 recovered most of the data from this for her. (Lesson learned - Do NOT keep trying once the USB stick failed otherwise you might cause even more damage! Seek professional help instead!) The price for this was most reasonable. We would definitely recommend R3, genuinely helpful and competent.
Very quick attention and regular communication with results and options.. You cannot put a price on your lost data so getting a professional secure service like this is not going to be cheap so don't expect it to be.
R3 Managed to recovery all my photos and videos off an old network hard disk that gave up a couple of years ago. Speed of service was very fast, despite only paying for their “economy” service, posted to R3 on Friday, new hard disk full of recovered data returned the following Thursday. Obviously it depends on how the hard disk failed but for me this worked really well.
Excellent service: very helpful and straightforward on the phone, did the job I hired them for promptly and well.
R3 Data recovered 99% if the data off if a usb stick that just gave up working. The cost was nothing compared to if we had to buy all the manuals and data that was stored there over the last 10 years professional informative and prompt turnaround highly recommended
I originally went to a local company who could not do the job and advised me to use R3 as that is what they would have needed to do. It wasn't cheap but you get what you pay for. I can't fault what they did. Vital data was recovered for my son's college course. Result!
I really recommend. Fantastic service that leaves the competition far behind. Responsive, fast and reasonably priced. Recovered everything on my broken iPhone. Will and the team were excellent. I am very glad I chose R3 rather than any of the other candidates I was considering.
Excellent service at half the cost of other company quote. All data recovered.
Carried out exactly the job required in a timely, efficient manner.
everything on point and would recommend to anyone!
Very pleased with the service and they managed to recover all of my data and documents for work. Thank you R3 Data
QuIck efficient and recovered 100% of my data - everything I needed at a good price
R3 are genuine specialists in data recovery. Their service was helpful, friendly, informative and easy to use. They retrieved all my data and the price was also very good.
I have no qualms at all about recommending them.
Excellent Service; Well done to the R3 Team
Although the recovery was difficult and took a lengthy period of time I was kept regularly updated with progress and potential timescales and the result was everything I could have hoped. I would not hesitate in recommending R3 to any potential customers.
Excellent service throughout. The process was thoroughly explained when I phoned to enquire. The turnaround time was within 3 days although I was told it could take up to 2 weeks.
I now have my wedding DVD's recovered in a digital format so that my kids can enjoy watching it for the first time, they even returned my damaged DVD's back to me!
Too much you save my life thanks
R3 Data Recovery is rated 4.72 based on 398 reviews