R3 Data Recovery Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend R3 Data Recovery

About R3 Data Recovery : R3 Data Recovery is one of the best teams of data recovery engineers ever assembled in the UK. Security House is one of the few full data and disaster recovery labs in the UK accessible to all who need a high success rate reliable data recovery service from industry leading DR engineers at an affordable cost.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

Security House Royds Mill Windsor St

How would you rate R3 Data Recovery ?

Kuldeep Mann
"Brilliant service from start to finish. All of the data I needed was recovered and the communication at each stage was timely and technically spot on. They were very clear about the risks involved and irrespective of how technically fluent a customer is they take the time to explain what they could do."
Matt
"‘ Send in the drive and will take a look’. Sent in a working but corrupt drive. Got back a non working bag of bits because the quote was I believe excessive. To boot was charged £18 postage when it cost £6 to send. You’ll want to be desperate."
"Amazing service!!! After a very stressful day, I gave up trying to recover a very big and important corrupted word document file. I tried everything I could, my IT skills, working colleagues, friends and flatmates and nothing. I spoke to many online services and none of them were helpful or affordable. When Andy took my call, at around 2am, he was calm, helpful and luckily awake. He did not waste time with nonsense technical terms/questions. He was very informative when gathering the information required. He updated me on every step of his progress, using messages and snapshots. The payment was simple and quick too. Great experience and outcome."
"I am happy with the service I received. I did not get all of my data back after September 2015 which i was surprised about but the mistake was my fault so that is the way it goes."
"Not only were they able to retrieve 8TB of data, we were able to recycle a number of old hard drives. Excellent!"
"Somehow I managed to break a hard drive and after a thorough search online I found R3. Having to learn the hard way I never back up my kids pictures or videos and was desperate to get something back. Using R3 they put my mind at rest and tried to recover as much as they could. Throughout the whole process they were helpful and when a folder couldn't be found they tried their upmost to do another scan and try and find it. I have the majority of the pictures back, in a proper photo format I may add too but have lost some of the videos. This was an expensive lesson to learn but cannot fault R3 throughout the whole process. Should I ever be stupid enough to not back the items up again i will use these without hesitation. I read a number of reviews of other companies and did some ground work prior to using R3 and I must add that they were the ones who were helpful, attentive and had really good customer service. I would recommend them to anyone looking to recover data."
"Technician was very helpful resolving issues with my external hard-drive, he arranged pick up and was up front on the cost of the repair that included the return of a new drive. Don Byrne"
(Basingstoke) -
Hi Donald

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your Seagate 2TB drive had failed and R3 were successful in recovering the data in the same condition as before with 99.75% integrity. Some corruption of files can happen prior to the actual failure as the drive degrades.
"They recovered my data fast and did what they said they would. My criticism is the fact that they use UPS to send the hard drive back to you. My experience of UPS in trying to retrieve my - enormously valuable - package was singularly the worst customer service experience I have ever had resulting in me reaching homicidal levels of stress. They repeatedly couldn't/wouldn't deliver at the time or place I requested to the extent that I had burned 3 days annual leave in being available by the time I received the package. If UPS were the last delivery business on the planet, I would not use them. So, if I was to need R3's services in the future, I would go elsewhere if UPS was to be the courier used."
"R3 Data Recovery managed to recover most of my data after I accidentally dropped my external WD Elements Harddrive. Although upon checking, files which said 'Header OK' did not open or were not recognised which was disheartening especially after I had paid the full amount (as understandably they won't return the harddrive until you have paid). There were issues with the courier not picking up on time. However, the staff were very helpful in organising their own driver (which wasn't required in the end but it was nice for them to offer this option). The service of recovering my data was very expensive but I guess if you can prey on desperation when somebody has lost something so important and valuable to them then why not take advantage? The staff were helpful but I found I had to probe for information and follow things up as some emails received automatically were not really relevant to me so I had to ring up and question this. It was a very distressing time for me so I didn't appreciate being told by a member of the team that 'patience is key', it felt very patronising and a little sensitivity would have been nice. Bottom line is they recovered my most important data and I am very grateful. Would recommend. Thanks"
"Managed to recover all my data."
(Reading) -
Hello Josh

Thank you for the review of your damaged hard drive. Despite the failure of the drive, we able to recover nearly all the data and confirm most was in good condition, with a file list and integrity check of 96% of the 152.4GB the only damaged data was as a result of a severe head crash. The Unread statistics: 17824 RT: 57472 ABRT: 2212 and UNC Errors: 16 would for many data recovery operations be problematic but not for the team at R3.

Glad we could be of assistance.
Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery
The data recovery Hospital for the UK
"The successfully managed to retrieve my data and photos from my hard drive after my laptop crashed"
"Very efficient if very expensive!"
"They respond quickly and service was very good and fast"
(HULL) -
Mnay thanks for the review Kanthi
R3 deliver the very highest data recovery success rates in the UK. We have a local number for most towns and cities including Hull
Portable WD Drives often suffer from abrupt disconnects or knocks or drops. In this case the recovery was quoted and completed for the £329+vat
Glad we could be of services.

Andy and the team at R3
"After finding out that the hard drive on our camcorder was corrupted and my husband hadn't backed everything up we were devastated as it contained all the videos of when my daughter was first born including her first Christmas. We received a wonderful service and managed to get all our videos back. Yes it was expensive but worth it to get those memories back, I would highly recommend"
"They quickly recovered a disk, which included a lot of family photos. (I have since improved my backup arrangements!). The service was quick and efficient, thanks"
"After a tromatic time, R3 managed to recover all my data from a very bent USB! Fast service and great communication! Thank you so much!!!!"
"Recovered majority of data. Was dealt with quickly and kept up to date. I would recommend them."
"recovered data from physically destroyed hard drive , really good , experienced services. It was my choice after recommendation my friend. It is only one thing -is expensive- but usually is not cheap . In my opinion is better pay once little bit more, and get you data back with high chance of recovering than paying someone without good experience and finally send to R3 to do the job ,and finally pay twice ! Stop wasting time looking for review , just contact r3"
(Flint) -
Thank you for the review Rob - Your Hitachi HTS545050B9A300 500gb had failed and required a rebuild and recovery at our Security House lab in Sheffield . R3 Data Recovery operate from high security premises under NDA with many organisations. For GDPR data-breach management we offer a dedicated and secure emergency service.

Much of work every month comes from recommendation, we strive every month to help as many clients referred to us and those who find us after falling foul of have a go heroes in the Fields of Data Recovery who are less Rapid.

R3 Data Recovery Specialists have experience and expertise called on by Governement Departments, Data Centes, Hospital Trusts, Industry and the MOD as well as individuals students and small to medium businesses.
"I got all my photos back that I lost. Everyone else said it wasn't possible or a lot more expensive."
(Tamworth) -
Many thanks for the review. Those 128GB SanDisk memory sticks can be problematic to recover. Despite being declared unrecoverable our data recovery engineers are geared for giving the very best chances of a successful recovery at the price quoted at the outset.

Many thanks for the review

Andy Butler and the Team at R3
"Very quick service"
(Warrington) -
Many thanks for the review Hazel
The WD Passport is generally a very reliable drive but as with any storage device it can become inaccessible due to physical damage or electrical interference / electronic failure due to power fluctuations on the computer they are connected to.

This was another full recovery with the data quality 99.69% with 309GB in total transferred to a new portable drive and sent back at the price quoted at the outset.
Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery
"My hard-drive was collected, the data was recovered and returned most promptly. In that regard the service was excellent. The downside is the price - £340, which is a lot. But this was similar or equal to quotes obtained from other companies. I would also have appreciated an explanation of what was broken on my hard-drive."
Hi Stephanie
Your drive had suffered a head crash at some point in its life due to a power fault, it affected its ability to initialise and read the main data areas. Fortunately after inspecting the platters and heads we were able to effect a recovery of 99.88% - 386.7GB cost effectively. You were very fortunate that these 1TB WD10EADS-00M2B0 are quite resilient.
"The guys are extremely knowledgeable and really great communication. Would use again."
"R3 Data Recovery did an excellent job from 1st day contact to return of my 3TB HDD drive was about 7 days. Recovered all my data well happy Be mindful to add VAT to the the quote other than that well satisfied Great service from a fellow Sheffield resident"
R3 Data Recovery is rated 4.68 based on 336 reviews