Promain UK Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Promain UK Limited
Read Promain UK Limited Reviews

About Promain UK Limited:

The UK's Largest Industrial Paints and Coatings Distributor

With over 35 years of experience Promain Paints are the UK's largest supplier of industrial paint coatings from Rust-Oleum, Sika, PPG Sigma, Coo-Var, Bollom, Teknos, Nullifire, Tensid, Remmers, Centrecoat, Bedec, Classidur, Owatrol, Keim, Selemix, FLAG, Zinga, Hempel, Mapei, Protecta-kote, Teamac, Jotun, Sherwin Williams, Solignum, Zinsser, Tor Coatings, Blackfriar, Osmo, 3M Scotchkote, Bradite, Indasa, Thortex and Anglo.

Promain are able to offer a colour matching service for many paints from our range of over 35,000 colours, please call our sales team for further information 01462 421333.

orders@promain.co.uk

Promain House, Pierson Court, Knowl Piece, Hitchin

Tell us how Promain UK Limited made you happy
Paint was great no odour fast drying very pleased with my purchase thanks
Brilliant, best paint I've ever used.
Excellent product great coverage quick delivery used before can only give 100%
20L tin arrived from carrier badly damaged, Promain sent me empty tins to sort any problems I might have with opening and using it. All quick and effective.
A very good company with exelent customer service and superb professional products.
Haven't used the paint yet but excellent delivery
Excellent service.
Very helpful when I queried the options for zinc paint and very speedy delivery. Will definitely use Promain again
Prompt delivery and excellent packaging to protect the tins
Thank You Promain. Your delivery was prompt and your service excellent. I am happy to say that I am very satisfied with your product
Dear Susan Our apologies for the disappointment this has caused. Your tin of Owatrol Polytrol was despatched direct to you from the manufacturer. We have left you an answerphone message letting you know a replacement tin will be with you shortly. Thank you for your patience! The Sales Team @ Promain.co.uk
Great product.delivery good
This paint is amazing, done all my garden furniture with it. Looks brilliant and easy to apply too!
Excellent customer service great advice given and product first class, very quick delivery.
I have dealt with Promain for the better part of 7 years now, and they have never let me down! Excellent customer service, which is so rare nowadays!
very pleased with the promain team great service and very helpful martin
Great pool paint never use anything else
Fast delivery, very well packed, good customer service.
As usual very good results, there are cheaper products on the market, but I have found that they won't last when subjected to general traffic.
Excellent service and product and next day delivery it dose not get better than that.
Good prices and excellent service
Promain UK Limited is rated 4.76 based on 1,815 reviews