Promain UK Limited Reviews

Based on 2,168 reviews
Read Promain UK Limited Reviews

About Promain UK Limited:

The UK's Largest Industrial Paints and Coatings Distributor

With over 35 years of experience Promain Paints are the UK's largest supplier of industrial paint coatings from Rust-Oleum, Sika, PPG Sigma, Coo-Var, Bollom, Teknos, Nullifire, Tensid, Remmers, Centrecoat, Bedec, Classidur, Owatrol, Keim, Selemix, FLAG, Zinga, Hempel, Mapei, Protecta-kote, Teamac, Jotun, Sherwin Williams, Solignum, Zinsser, Tor Coatings, Blackfriar, Osmo, 3M Scotchkote, Bradite, Indasa, Thortex and Anglo.

Promain are able to offer a colour matching service for many paints from our range of over 35,000 colours, please call our sales team for further information 01462 421333.

orders@promain.co.uk

Promain UK Limited 5 star review on 8th July 2022
Tigrans A
Promain UK Limited 5 star review on 23rd June 2022
Declan K
After watching many You Tube videos on how to paint concrete exposed to exterior elements I was going to seal the floor with PVA and then use off the shelf commercial brands to finish off and colour and I'm glad i didn't and made one more call to Promain . I was put through to Tony who advised me what to do with no hard sell and buy FLAG HEAVY DUTY paint FLAG acid etch and FLAG thinners. I have waited eight months since purchase and application to see how the products would deal with summer autumn winter and this spring 2021 till now 27th April 2022. A picture apparently tells a thousand words well here's a few before July 2021 up to today many thanks to PROMAIN and Tony we've enjoyed many days and nights on a FLAG PAINT FLOOR . NO PVA was used
Promain UK Limited 5 star review on 27th April 2022 Promain UK Limited 5 star review on 27th April 2022 Promain UK Limited 5 star review on 27th April 2022 Promain UK Limited 5 star review on 27th April 2022 Promain UK Limited 5 star review on 27th April 2022 Promain UK Limited 5 star review on 27th April 2022 Promain UK Limited 5 star review on 27th April 2022 Promain UK Limited 5 star review on 27th April 2022 Promain UK Limited 5 star review on 27th April 2022 Promain UK Limited 5 star review on 27th April 2022 Promain UK Limited 5 star review on 27th April 2022 Promain UK Limited 5 star review on 27th April 2022 Promain UK Limited 5 star review on 27th April 2022 Promain UK Limited 5 star review on 27th April 2022 Promain UK Limited 5 star review on 27th April 2022 Promain UK Limited 5 star review on 27th April 2022
Hi Declan, Thank you for your fantastic review! We're so pleased that Tony was able to help you with the product choice and we have to say the finished results are amazing! Thank you for sharing your pictures with us and congrats on doing such a fantastic job!
Fast delivery, paint tins beautifully packaged, protected by bespoke recyclable spacer pieces in the box...I am sure that they have a name just don't know what it is!
Good product and on time
Thanks for your review Andrew!
The paint was delivered promptly and the packaging was excellent
Thank you for your great review!
Speedy delivery and a good price
Thanks for your review Nick!
Skyscraper roof scraper, excellent product and well manufactured. I bought two of these and two extra flat blades that I cut to the profile of a corrugated roof that we were scraping the moss off. Worked very well and would definitely recommend this product.
Thank you for your great review Simon!
Very efficient service
Thank you for your review!
Ordered 5 tins of Bedec masonry paint but one arrived slightly damaged with a small amount of leakage. Promain supplied a replacement tin the following day. A quality performance
Thanks for your review Malcolm! Sorry to hear one of your tins had been damaged during delivery, but I'm glad we were able to rectify this and get you a replacement straight away.
Very good service.
Thanks for our review! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
Excellent service from Promian, again. This was a repeat order of specialist paint for the lines on tennis courts available from Promain at a good price. Straightforward ordering process and courier delivery on time. Seamless throughout. Thanks.
Thanks for your review Mike, it's always great to hear from our returning customers!
Fast an efficient service, product coverage not as good as I had hoped.
The customer service at Pro main UK Ltd is excellent. The man whom attended to my query is so helpful and assisted me to buy the right product. Outstanding service. By the way, the product itself is so good that everyone walked passed the front of our house, how beautiful it looks.
Hi Paul, thank you for your fantastic review, we always appreciate such good feedback, not only on the product but on the team as well! If there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate to contact us.
Brilliant again Lee very helpful.
Thanks for your review Ben, We'll be sure to pass your comments on to Lee!
The web page said £7.75 for delivery excluding certain products. Mine was £13 inc. VAT. Otherwise an excellent service including quick delivery and dispatch. In this case I would have prefered slower service and lower delivery charges as the paint was for a local Church project.
Hi Philip, Thank you for your review. I have looked at your order and can see that the product you had ordered is, unfortunately, one of the excluded items. We do have a list of manufacturers that are excluded from the standard £7.75 delivery charge on our delivery information page, which you can find here: https://www.promain.co.uk/delivery-information/ We do hope that you are satisfied with the paint, and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can help you with anything else.
The product was incredibly well packaged and arrived really quickly which helped me know went as I was in a bit of a fix. I did contact them for some technical advice, and unfortunately nobody came back to me.
Had the barn paint in stock and was delivered very quickly. Packaging was really good to protect the cans and delivery charge was reasonable - will use promain again.
Thanks for your great review!
Great products and helpful video. Prompt follow up to my online query too.
Thanks for your great review John! :)
Excellent service and able to find the exact product needed for the job
Thanks for your great review John!
Excellent product similar to the quality of the original product, one of the only places you can still get this product from. The only thing I can think about was the lack of a tracking number, when the item was still in transit, the delivery companies driver, rang my doorbell, had it not been for this, I would have missed the delivery….!
Hi Daniel, thank you for your review! :) With regard to the tracking details, I am sorry you did not receive these. Generally, you should receive a notification directly from FedEx, however, unfortunately this email can sometimes go into spam folders. We are glad to hear that your order was received and that you are happy with the product. If there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate to contact us.
Order didn't arrive but when I called they apologised that it had been lost in the system and sent it out the same day. Great customer service.
Thanks for your review Tom. I'm sorry your original order was lost, but I am glad that we were able to resolve this and get a replacement out to you immediately.
The assistance given on technical matters was first rate, the delivery was quick and trouble free, I cannot vouch for the products yet as they are still to be used. I'm confident all will be well.
Thank you for your great review Robert! Please do let us know if there is anything else we can help you with :)
Promain UK Limited is rated 4.8 based on 2,168 reviews