Promain UK Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Promain UK Limited
Read Promain UK Limited Reviews

About Promain UK Limited:

The UK's Largest Industrial Paints and Coatings Distributor

With over 35 years of experience Promain Paints are the UK's largest supplier of industrial paint coatings from Rust-Oleum, Sika, PPG Sigma, Coo-Var, Bollom, Teknos, Nullifire, Tensid, Remmers, Centrecoat, Bedec, Classidur, Owatrol, Keim, Selemix, FLAG, Zinga, Hempel, Mapei, Protecta-kote, Teamac, Jotun, Sherwin Williams, Solignum, Zinsser, Tor Coatings, Blackfriar, Osmo, 3M Scotchkote, Bradite, Indasa, Thortex and Anglo.

Promain are able to offer a colour matching service for many paints from our range of over 35,000 colours, please call our sales team for further information 01462 421333.

orders@promain.co.uk

Promain House, Pierson Court, Knowl Piece, Hitchin

Tell us how Promain UK Limited made you happy
Very prompt and efficient service everytime.
Great service, Delivery was on time. Will use again.
Great, professional service - well done!
First class service, ordered online for a great price and received my paint much more quickly than I’d expect (rural region of Scotland). Received an invoice marked paid by e-mail the next day. Great!
Excellent service all delivered in a couple days of ordering brilliant thank you
the patio paint has covered so well, will it last??? we hope so lovely pale grey colour had very bad abortive try with another paint different company peeled off within a week. only been completed 10 days but looks very different so fingers crossed for durability.
Good advice from Promain as to paint. Mixed tins in a large garden waste bucket and applied to pressed concrete with a yardbrush. Great coverage.Super delivery. Order tracking worked well too.
The service and help I received were excellent, speedy delivery and the paint covered my upvc really well and has made a great difference. Would thoroughly recommend.
Superb service from Promain! We have used Promain several times in the past year and cannot fault their service. Our online orders have been acknowledged almost immediately and deliveries have always been made within a few days. Great service! Highly recommend.
Just perfect. Great immediate , honest friendly advise. Super after sales. Super highly recommended.
Site easy to navigate, easy to order, delivery was prompt and it was well packed.
Super fast delivery actually received next day. Orders 5lts red driveway paint, goes on nicely with a roller with handle, the 5lts just cover a small car length so would advise 2 tins if you want to give a second coat, I don't. Would highly recommend thank you for excellent trouble free ordering online. 10/10
I searched for a long time to find a paint that was durable for outside concrete. I found the sales team very helpful and paint turned up the next day. I've followed instructions and results look great. Not sure how it will fair in bad weather, but time will tell.
Simply brilliant. Very knowledgeable staff were able to give me comprehensive and practical advice. I purchased 3 products from the Keim range for preparing and painting external rendered walls: primer (Fixativ), Filler (Spachtel) and paint (Granital) All these products are superb. The filler adheres very well to fill cracks and gaps in an old wall. It just sticks to the old surface. It needs a full day to set and despite providing a solid repair it is very easy to sand for a smooth surface. The paint is even better. The walls were painted 10 years ago and it is almost impossible to discern the old coat from the new, in other words the colour just hasn't faded.
The goods arrived in good condition. I am very happy with the service.
First class service
Used product before and has lasted 10 years. Could leave repainting for awhile longer but now is the time too refresh
Excellent customer service - made a mistake in my online order which was corrected with a very quick 'phone call. Products delivered faster than expected. Products performed well.
This is the 2nd time I have purchased Rustoleum products from Promain, I have found the staff very knowledgeable and helpful, excellent delivery service. I will definitely purchase from Promain again and have no hesitation in recommending them.
Excellent service