Proline Skates Reviews

02920499688

info@prolineskates.com

A4 SOUTHPOINT . FORESHORE ROAD

Tell us how Proline Skates made you happy
It was a bad idea to buy this product (here). The skate is OK, but the wheels and-or the bearings are with a very poor quality. It stops to turn very quickly. All of them. I'll have to buy some new ones with a better quality. Product received quickly but another bad surprise: to receive it, I had to pay some taxes to the customs (I am in a different country than the seller), price = around 30% of the price of the skate!!! I was not aware of that - when I paid the product on this site, I think no message was here or it was written with some very small policies (not bold and red).
Hi there, We make sure we have pages all the way along the sale and is on the top of every page to let international customers know that there is fees to pay in their country when purchasing from us. See here: https://prolineskates.com/pages/international-deliveries Although you had to pay more for the VAT in your own country, The VAT is taken off the sale in our checkout so you would have received the item cheaper than any UK customers.
Didn’t dispatch until I enquired four days later. Tried to say their website was glitched but the packing label showed that they dispatched after I had chased them. Bit cheeky, I won’t bother with this company again.
Hi there, Just had a look into this for you. I can see the order was placed after our cut off time on 1/3/21. We then dispatched this on 2/3/21. I can then see the item arrived with you on the 5/3/21. That means the order was delivered within 3 working days, within our 2-4 day promise for standard delivery you had chosen. We are sorry you feel this way even after us delivering the item within the specified time frame.
Delivery takes too long
It took quite a while to deliver and it didn’t come with an axel like all the others I looked at and I didn’t know you needed one until it arrived and I was trying to put the stunt pegs on but the colour is really good and matches with my scooter.
Arrived on time but was the wrong item. It was a Christmas present. Still waiting for a response on an exchange
Board arrived in good time, looks lovely and seems to be u damaged, but packaging was extremely poor, box ripped open as not secured and no packing around the actual board, luckily my daughter didn't see it as it would have spoilt their Xmas gift surprise.
Was disappointed with the service, product I ordered took over a week before it got to me, I don't think I will use proline skates again.
The skates came on time but a bolt was missing from the frame to boot connection, disappointing when you just want to get out and skate and also from a safety point of view.
DHL has messed up the delivery. I contacted you twice and you have responded. I understand DHL are useless but you need to be more proactive in your comms. I also understand you have skeleton staff. I need to know if I cancel my order or if you will resend.
Still haven't received the items
Not bad
Ordered on Wednesday and it’s Mondays now I don’t know why it’s taking so long
I ordered some stickers for my sons birthday for his new scooter and they are not sticking very well and keeps coming off. Very disappointed
Didn’t receive email order confirmation and no delivery after 5 working days
When is my wheel coming
Hi there, This item was despatched on 30/10/2019, a few hours after you had placed the order. As you are based in Australia and we are based in the UK, Standard International delivery can Take 10-15 working days. Please keep your eye on the tracking you were provided in your order desptached e-mail.
my son was very happy with his grip tape and grip handles how ever i think the price for the grip tape was way to high afer all it just a bit of paper so i cant seemee ordering grip tape again the handles were fine
We received the wrong scooter for my daughter. My parents and 9 year old daughter opened the package, saw a purple JD Bug and set about using the scooter. When I went to throw the package away I noticed that the wrong scooter had been sent. Proline Skates refunded the difference in the cost of the scooter straight away but I had to push to get a measly £5 compensation as they wouldn't take the scooter back since my daughter had used it already. So now we have a scooter suitable for a 4+ year old instead of an 8+ year old (so smaller and won't last as long) and since my daughter paid for the scooter with her own birthday money, she gets the refund + £5 (so £16 in total) which she'll probably put towards the right scooter (purchased elsewhere!). Apparently the staff member who sent the wrong scooter 'got a grilling' - well that's alright then! We just assumed that we'd get the right scooter! silly us! One very disappointed 9 year old! IF YOU ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY CHECK WHAT YOU'VE BEEN SENT BEFORE YOU USE IT!!!
Hi there, We are very sorry you feel this way. As we stated in our e-mail response, had the scooter been unused we would have exchanged it straight away for you but we are unable to exchange used items as they would no longer sellable. We have refunded the difference in price between the two scooters plus an additional £5 refund. The scooter you have received will extend right up to 845mm whereas the 120 will extend to 870mm which is only a 25mm difference.
The website was not clear that the tape that I ordered was very thin & totally different from the same make that I had last time. I have not used it but it is not worth spending even more money to return it.
Took money out ov account without sending item
I ordered a pair of Heelys on the 24th of August and the website told me that they were in stock, however the next day I received an email saying that they actually were not in stock and I'd have to wait until Tuesday 30th the latest. It was nice to know that Prolineskates were keeping in contact with me. So Tuesday came and the Heelys didn't arrive...instead, they came on Wednesday, but I was just glad that they were finally going to be delivered. As I was able to track my parcel I knew roughly when it would be at my house. However, on Wednesday I received a message saying that my parcel had been delivered to my 'supposed neighbour'. I looked at the image of the house that they attached...this was not my neighbour! They had given my parcel to a stranger and I didn't know where that house was. I ended up having to walk around my neighbourhood comparing all the houses to the one on my phone, until I finally found a match. Luckily the people who lived there were nice and actually gave me my parcel... I don't know what went wrong here, my address that I gave was correct,but it still ended up and a strangers house on another road... All in all quite poor service, but the Heelys fit fine (as I ordered normal shoe size) and the quality is very good.
Proline Skates is rated 4.75 based on 2,776 reviews