Proline Skates Reviews

02920499688

info@prolineskates.com

A4 SOUTHPOINT . FORESHORE ROAD

Tell us how Proline Skates made you happy
Got the Moxi protective gear but both wrist guards were the wrong sizes. The set we ordered was XXL but one wrist guard was large and the other was small
Got the wrong wrist guards . One is a small and the other is a large .. the set we ordered was a XXL
Hi thank you for getting order out to me so quick the deck I ordered unfortunately the grip tape has peeled off?
I have no doubt that your product will be fine, however ‘Hermes’ the courier you used refused to deliver to my address, despite the fact that no other courier service has ever refused or had any problems before, because of this I still have not received my purchase.
The item I ordered turned out not to be in stock so they helpfully kept my order open until the right sized stock came in. But then sent out the wrong size. But they were very helpful with the returns process.
I didnt get the stickers and there is a little scratch on the deck
??????????? Not purchased!!
covers are a bit small
Selection was great and the skates are really good. Delivery could have been better - after ordering on Monday with new day delivery I got an email saying they weren't in stock shortly followed by another Singh this was a mistake and they'd be dispatched on Tuesday. Nothing arrived on Wednesday, but parcel tracking listed they'd been "delayed" with no explanation. Eventually arrived Thursday, which was ok but hardly next day delivery.
your mail order service is very good, but i did have a conversastion through facebook with one of your team, seemed to have very poor product knowledge didnt seem keen on helping much at all hence only 3 points, why bother with that side if thats the service otherwise for a traight click and buy good
Item wasn't made plain it was a label to be glued on
I only thought I needed 4 bearings for my wheels but it turned out I needed 8 which was a shame but other than that amazing service
Fantastic shop. Been shopping there since about 2000 buying clothes, skates, skateboards and ice hockey gear from them (and doing work experience with them when i was in school!). Just a real shame they no longer have a store and aren’t open after 5pm or on weekends as i work weekdays until 5pm so can’t visit the warehouse. I’ve recently bought things elsewhere i would usually get from them because i can go into a store to check things out / try things on. My niece is in need to new skates (both roller and ice) Proline would usually be my first point of call but i’m going to have to go somewhere else
Apart from ordering promble/stock I couldn't fault the company. Such a shame they didn't have size I needed but however your customer care team is amazing fast and responsive
Everything was great except postage was very expensive just to send a bag of washers that hardly weighed anything
Hi there, Sorry you feel our postage was expensive. Looking at your order I can see you chose the Next Working day courier delivery option which is the more expensive of the shipping options at £3.95. There would have been a standard delivery option available when choosing delivery options which would have been a little cheaper.
The stock at Proline is excellent and I loved that they had a cheeky wee discount code...BUT £7 delivery just because we're in the highlands? I'm so over it. I'm SO OVER companies using couriers that charge extra for up here. If countless other companies don't have that additional charge and delivery is just as fast...why!? Also, I found their customer service to be pretty subpar. Not a particularly friendly tone and on my 2nd email to them...they didn't even bother to reply! Such a shame as a good site with fab stock. Much love, Karen (Jokes!)
Hi there, We are sorry for the extra charge but we have to charge based of the size/weight of items we ship. We charge £6.95 for Highlands shipping and we are still making a loss with that shipping charge. (actually costs us over £10 to ship to the Highlands for larger items.) We apologize that you feel this is wrong but as all couriers charge this we have no other option but to charge extra to cover some of the costs involved in shipping .
Good product from other company’s but was very unsure of the whereabouts of my parcel for over 2-4 day’s which it says will be delivered by.
Happy with the price .just been waiting for 6 days for delivery .and there still not here 😢
It's kind of annoying that I wasn't sent any kind of confirmation email to say my order had been received, not reassuring when ever buying anything online to have a direct correspondence about the thing you purchased. Apart from that it was okay.
Hi there, We are sorry about this. We have noticed Gmail accounts tend to go straight to spam folders for some reason. It maybe worth checking in there and marking it not as Spam for any future orders.
The wheel that I brought was £17 and cos it was quite a lot of money I thought it would come with 2 wheels but it only came with 1. The wheel is good but I’m very disappointed it did not say anything about only coming with one wheel on the description
Proline Skates is rated 4.75 based on 2,761 reviews