Proline Skates Reviews

02920499688

info@prolineskates.com

A4 SOUTHPOINT . FORESHORE ROAD

Tell us how Proline Skates made you happy
Can't say enough about these guys, excellent service and prompt delivery. Got a next day delivery to northern ireland. Talked to Sean on the phone also, who was more than help full with my order. Would recommend praline skates to anyone.
Fast shipping, good communication and pleased with the skates
Excellent service,we had to make an exchange for the order we had placed the whole process was completed within 48 hours.
Quick and tracked delivery, good selection of products for all wheel lovers, rolling types.
Great selection. Quick delivery
Absolutely brilliant service! Responded to and resolved my query so efficiently and received my skates the next day, I absolutely love them! Thanks Proline!
Where is my order? Still not delivered!
Great service. Good price.
My partner loves them, and says there very comfortable and great quality.
LOVE THEM. I’m a size 4.5 so ordered a 5 - perfect fit. Very comfortable, padded around ankle, heel and tongue (I specifically searched for skates with padding to avoid rubbing!!). They’re fab. Perfect first skates 🤗💕
Proline Skates 5 star review on 11th May 2021
Quick shipment product same as it was on website. Happy costumer.
Fantastic skates & service!
Product not received and no details available on the shipment tracker.
I love my new roller skates, I looked for them EVERYWHERE and it seems that I found the last pair in my size, in their e-shop. The skates arrived on time and in perfect state. They informed me about everything, even taxes a cause of Brexit (I’m in Italy) Thank you team of ProLine skates! I’m having lots of fun
per gli acquisti direttamente sul vostro sito, tutto ok, ottima la gestione delle tasse doganali con il corriere scelto. per quanto riguarda gli acquisti dei vostri prodotti su ebay, pessima opinione. avevo gia acquistato un vostro prodotto su ebay che non non mi è mai arrivato perche non mi è stato possibile pagare le tasse doganali in quanto ebay su questo non è affatto chiaro, quindi ho aspettato più di un mese per poi sapere da una mail di ebay che il prodotto era stato reso indietro. consiglio di chiarire il vostro rapporto di lavoro con ebay. cordiali Elena.
Very good shop
What a fantastic helmet! I bought the size XL but was worried it wouldn't fit when it arrived. I needn't have worried, as it fits perfectly.
Skates are perfect, good quality, beautiful. My daughter is happy
Don't do surveys.
The skates are awesome, and the info on sizing was spot-on. Delivery was pretty quick - really happy with service.
Proline Skates is rated 4.75 based on 2,782 reviews